Sunday, October 13, 2024

Beyond the Movie Script. Chapter 5

 Beyond the Movie Script

Chapter 5

I arrived at the secluded apartment, tucked away in the neighbouring city where we could both disappear for a while. Pushing the door open, I felt a mix of nerves and excitement about what was about to happen. Steve was already inside balancing on his crutches. His lower leg still in its hard, white cast that peeked out beneath his jeans, it stabilized his broken ankle.

"Nice to see you," he greeted me with that easy smile, though there was a hint of something else in his eyes tonight, anticipation and pure sexual lust. His crutches clicked softly as he took a step toward me, and I felt my heart skip a beat, remembering the conversation we'd had the night before about his lovely dream. This wasn't going to be just about him this time, it was my turn.

"How's your broken ankle? Do you really need crutches?..." I asked, smiling, licking my lips while taking away his crutches, glancing down at his cast, cast shoe and exposed toes. It had been only a few weeks since I'd broken his ankle, and yet he was handling it with such confidence, accepting to walk on it already as per my request...Listening to his mistress Steffie.

"It's still healing, I'm not sure I should" he shrugged, taking a step putting weight on his broken ankle while leaning down and kissing my red lips.

"But Mistress, tonight isn't about me." His gaze was intense, he stared at my leg, knowing exactly why we were here. I smiled softly, standing in front of him on 4 inch heels, feeling the sexual tension of the moment between us building even more between my long legs, I was already wet.

"No, it's not about you." The memories of our late-night talk played over in my mind, his dream, the idea we'd been toying with for weeks, finally turning into reality tonight. We had agreed to apply a recreational cast on my left leg, and now, here we were, standing on the edge of something thrilling and a little wild, a term rec cast, starting on one leg with a major court case on the horizon.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Steve asked, limping closer, the tip of his cast brushing against my high heel shoe as he leaned in slightly against me to relieve some of the pain in his broken ankle. I nodded, feeling a rush of excitement pulse through me.

"Absolutely my dear."

He gave me a grin and motioned toward the bedroom, where he had everything laid out. I loved the thump of his cast-shoe against the floor as he limped badly while he led the way, his own casted foot was calling my attention. When we reached the room, I noticed the materials set neatly on the bed, the water, soft bandages, cast rolls, everything we'd need.

"I've got everything," he said, making his way to the edge of the bed. He carefully moved into a seated position, as he gestured for me to lie down. I stretched out on the bed, my heart racing in anticipation as I extended my long left leg. Steve shuffled closer, careful with his own broken ankle, and after removing my Italian pump and slid the stiletto heel gently up my calf, knee and thigh, teasing me before starting the casting process.

"This is going to feel amazing," he said softly, his voice reacting as my fingers gently rubbed the front of his pants, feeling his penis throbbing against the fabric, it was throbbing like his broken ankle but for a very different reason. He kissed me, his lips soft and insistent. I parted my lips, inviting his tongue to explore my mouth. We kissed passionately, our tongues playing.

He picked up the roll of soft padding first, his fingers brushing my skin gently as he started with my foot. "We have to make sure everything is protected" he said quietly, focusing on the task in front of him. The padding was soft and light, as it wrapped smoothly around my foot and ankle, cushioning every inch of skin.

I watched as Steve worked his way up my calf, layering the padding evenly, making sure there were no gaps. The material was soft against my skin, a stark contrast to the firmness that would soon follow. As he reached my knee, he bent my leg slightly at a comfortable angle and then ensured my foot was at a 90-degree position.

"Is this okay?" he asked, pausing to make sure I was comfortable.

"Yeah, it's perfect," I replied, feeling a rush of anticipation as he continued wrapping the padding higher, past my knee and up to my thigh.

He then cupped my breast, his thumb brushing against my nipple through the thin fabric of my blouse. I moaned softly, arching my back to press myself against his touch, he smiled and pulled away...teasing me...

Steve reached for the black fibreglass cast material. The dark colour stood out in stark contrast to the white padding, and I felt a flutter of excitement at what was coming next. He dipped the roll of fibreglass into water, activating it, and then began carefully applying the first layer around my foot. The material was wet, but I could already feel it beginning to harden slightly as Steve smoothed it down with his hands around all the shapes of my leg.

He worked slowly, wrapping the fibreglass around my foot and up my ankle, making sure it was snug but not too tight. His fingers pressed and smoothed the material as he went. The fibreglass locked my foot into place as the cast started to take form.

"You're doing great," Steve said softly, his voice calm as he continued wrapping, moving up to my calf. His hands moved with precision, ensuring each layer of fibreglass was smooth and even. He smoothed it down after every turn, feeling the material slowly harden under his touch, trapping my leg in place with every pass.

The sensation of my leg becoming stiff and immobilized was strange but exhilarating. The cast material was hardening quickly now, forming a solid shell around my leg, making it impossible to move it. I could feel the weight of it starting to set in, the fibreglass encasing me from my toes to my thigh.

"One last layer," he said, as he smoothed the top of the cast, making sure everything was perfectly sealed. His hands lingered for a moment, pressing gently against the hardened surface, feeling the solidness of it as it fully set around my leg.

I flexed my toes, the only part of my leg I could still move, feeling the weight of the cast hold me in place. "It feels incredible," I breathed, running my fingers along the smooth, hardened surface of the black cast.

He leaned in, his lips brushing against my ear. "I want to taste you mistress" he murmured, his breath sending goosebumps across my skin. "Everywhere." I let out a soft moan, my body responding to his words.

"Well...Show me," I whispered.

He began at my exposed toes, his tongue tracing the line where my red-painted nails met the cast. I could feel the heat of his breath, the softness of his lips, and I squirmed slightly, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through me. He caressed my cast while his lips moved to my good leg, his tongue leaving a trail of wetness on the cast, his lips following behind, kissing and nibbling gently.

"You taste amazing,but..." he murmured, his voice muffled slightly by the cast.

I looked down at him, watching as he worked his way up my leg, his hands gently caressing my skin wherever it was exposed. When he reached my knee, he paused, looking up at me with a smouldering gaze.

"I want more," he said, his voice a low growl. I nodded, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yes," I breathed.

Steve shifted his position, he lifted the hem of my skirt, exposing my thighs, and began to kiss his way up, his tongue on my inner thigh. I could feel my body responding, my hips lifting slightly to meet his touch.

Beyond the Movie Script
Chapter 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment