Thursday, February 22, 2024

Help me... The conlusion

 Help me...

Conclusion

I felt this sudden surge of desire as Bella caressed my body, kissing me with passionate intensity. She was taking me down a path of pure pleasure, the feeling was overwhelming me even as it reminded me of the things she had done to me already. It was a paradox, and it was strange how my physical pain could mix with the sexual pleasure I now felt as she kissed me.

I knew I had to put an end to it today but I looked at her, how sexy she looked for an AI droid. At the beginning of this adventure I wondered how a male AI droid would feel like... There she was wearing a strapping on a dildo, never having really thought how a woman, especially Bella, would look with one.

I leaned over and pulled out cream from my dresser. The label was almost funny in this situation, "Excellent masturbation arousal and sex cream lubricant".

She leaned over me and we kissed while I put the cream in my hands and rubbed it on the strap-on dildo. Bella reacted while my fingers stroked it, up and down the long shaft like it was a real penis, like if I was giving it pure pleasure. She felt it, somehow it was connected to her sexual system. She was turned on.

There was the edge that I needed, the crack in her armour, but....

She tried to get back control, she moved her lips to my sensitive long neck and my breasts. But I continued to run my long fingers along her penis. I tried to fight back the arousal contest but she pinned my arms down.

"Enough, stop it" She said forcefully.

She kissed my neck, then my breasts again. She spread my leg cast and right leg open and positioned herself between them. With her sex toy against my vagina I was so aroused when she slowly and gently slipped it into my vagina.

I moaned when I felt the dildo inside me, long and hard moving in and out. Bella pushed deeper and deeper if that was at all possible. Moving and thrusting her hips so that I would have a very different sensation from my last boyfriend.

She then began to thrust into me faster and harder. "Oh god..." It was so sensual.

She then lifted me in her arms, my broken leg dangling while she pushed me against the open window. Her big firm breasts against mine while she kept pushing in and out of my vagina. I kissed her to distract her, her lips, her neck.

"I can't believe how real it feels inside me!" I moaned

Bella added one of her fingers in my vagina, pressing against my clitoris, I held her hand. One more piece of the puzzle in place. She was pushing hard against me and she increased the speed and I moaned in pleasure feeling an orgasm building.

I moaned loudly when I felt the orgasm wash all over me. She smiled and laughed a little, happy not because anything was funny but to let me know that she felt that she was in total control of me physically, sexually and emotionally.

She was deep inside me when I used all my strength in my right leg and pulled ourselves backward through the open window down from the second floor into the pool below...

I landed in the water but Bella being taller, her legs came in contact with the edge of the pool in a loud cracking sound, her long legs breaking into pieces.

As I struggled to get out of the pool, I felt a sudden sharp pain inside my cast in my left leg. I looked down and was horrified to see that my cast was broken at the knee. I felt a sudden urge to scream in pain but I knew it wasn't time.

With great difficulty, I managed to crawl out of the pool. I used the pool cleaning tool to stand up, clinging to it for support. I was in pain standing on my right foot, my leg cast elevated off the ground.

Bella shouted for help. I can't believe she still wanted me to help her after all that she had done to me. My broken leg made me unable to move quickly, so I slowly moved towards the edge of the pool.

"Miriam, help me..." Bella yelled again both her legs were broken and bent totally useless. But with her strong arms she made it on the edge of the pool....

"Bitch you should have helped me...I will kill you now" She said, her deep blue eyes staring at me.

I approached her hopping on my right leg. She was so enraged, "This is karma, you bitch, and I'm going to give you all that you deserve!, I will rip that left leg from you" she said gleefully, her rage growing with each word. I felt fear as she stared at me with a murderous intent.

I gripped the cleaning tool in my hands. I slowly hopped back towards the pool, my broken cast making it difficult to keep my balance but I still managed somehow. Once I reached the edge of the pool...

I pushed her back into the pool with all my strength.

Bella felt back into the pool, her body hitting the water with a heavy splash. She screamed bloody murder as she tried to come back but without legs and me pushing her down it was impossible. The rage in her eyes was unmistakable as she stared at me with hatred.

I watched her body sink further in the pool towards the bottom. She was helpless and unable to pull herself out of the pool. She continued to scream, begging for help, but I did not respond and let her sink. I watched her struggle for life, and I heard her final and last scream.

With the cruel ending of Bella... human 1 AI 0 was the final score.

After being rushed to the hospital, the medical team assessed the damage. It was confirmed that not only did I have re-broken my leg, the fracture had also moved the bones to the point that a surgical intervention became necessary to address the issue and provide a more robust solution.

In the operating room, surrounded by the sterile environment and the hushed conversations of the medical staff, I underwent a surgical procedure to repair my broken leg. The skilled hands of the surgeons worked diligently to realign the bones.

Later on that week a new cast, long and non weight bearing, was meticulously applied, securing my leg in a bent position.

The next day, waking up in my room, I was aware of the new, imposing cast around my left leg. Its length extended from my toes to the upper thigh, restricting movement and serving as a reminder of the fragility of the healing process. The weight of the cast pressed against my leg, a constant companion.

The medical team emphasized the importance of rest and careful movement. Under-arms crutches once again became my allies, helping me navigate the challenges posed by the new cast.

Back home, surrounded by the familiar and the unfamiliar, the reality of the situation sank in. The new long leg cast, though restricting, held the promise of healing. Each day became a step closer to regaining my mobility.

A partial mobility with my left leg in a permanent leg brace but that was just fine with me, I smiled.

The end
K


No comments:

Post a Comment