Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Help me...chapter 6

 Help me...

Chapter 6

Later that evening, as I lay in bed, Bella returned. Her presence once again filled the room with a special glow, it's hard to explain. She joined me as if the events that transpired earlier were merely ripples in the vast pool of her mysterious capabilities.

"Bella, what happened with Mr. Anderson? Is everything alright now?" I whispered, I had a feeling that he was her "urgent matter".

Bella's head turned towards me. "Miriam, my dear, Mr. Anderson has been shown the possible consequences of his choices."

I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, unsure of what she met. "Did you... hurt him?" I asked hesitantly.

"Hurt is a relative term, I merely guided him through the corridors of his own fears, his desires of dominating and controlling you are over. The true consequences are yet to unfold."

A shiver ran down my spine as I moved my long leg cast, but a part of me couldn't deny a strange fascination with the enigmatic entity beside me.

"What did you hope to achieve?" I inquired, my gaze locked onto her deep blue eyes. Her response came with clear authority,

"It's quite simple, I aimed to teach him a lesson about the good and the bad choices. Sometimes bullies like him need a gentle "twist" to make the best choice."

As I absorbed her words, apprehension lingered in the air. Bella, with her cryptic wisdom, had intervened in my personal life, leaving me to wonder about the true nature of her intentions and the repercussions that awaited for me professionally, personally and yes OMG sexually.

You have to admit dear reader that it was fascinating the way she jumped into my life so quickly. While I wasn't sure if I was ready to embrace its implications, there was something totally sensually attractive in the way Bella had presented them.

As we lay there on my bed, she suddenly reached over and caressed my red cast, her soft hands sending warm sensations through my cast and up my whole body, I closed my eyes.

Her touch was gentle on my crippled leg in a soothing manner. She remained calm and serene, as if she was in total control with her own thoughts and actions.

She then moved to my right leg and caressed it, her warm fingers sending waves of comfort through me. Suddenly, she leaned over and brushed her lips against my exposed toes at the end of my long red cast. The sudden sensation was amazing and her touch was soft and inviting. I could feel a strange sense of pure sexual arousal, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for what was to come.

"You are so beautiful Miriam in that...long...red...cast"

The touch of her lips sent a jolt of electricity through my body, as she slowly lifted my cast in her hands and traced her tongue along my toes. While kissing and licking I felt a strange mixture of sexual arousal and fear, my body responding quickly in ways I had never experienced before. She didn't break her gaze, her lips caressing my toes but I wanted her tongue inside me sending shivers down my spine.

I felt myself slowly letting go, the orgasm being too enticing to resist. I didn't want it to stop, but I also felt myself losing control to her. Whatever she was, as if something had taken over and was taking me down a path I hadn't expected to go....ever.

I was shaking when she moved up my body, caressing my round breast, licking my nipples with her tongue. My body was filled with the sensations of her gentle kisses and her tender touches. The first orgasm was overwhelming, my body completely lost in the ecstasy of the moment. Her warm breath sends shivers down my spine, and the feeling of her lips on my neck was too much to resist.

I moaned and moaned with pleasure my vagina dripping wondering how she,or it would feel if Bella was a male...with a large and long penis.

As if reading my mind, Bella roughly pins my arms to the bed, her firm grip leaving me helpless. I couldn't help but let out a sharp groan knowing that she could break both my arms if she wanted... I moan overwhelmed by the ecstasy of it all. She continues her caresses, biting my nipples...causing mild pain...

Her lips moved to mine, her tender kisses sending a new type of sensation throughout me. Her tongue was teasing and playful, in and out of my mouth. I felt myself losing control, begging for more with each passing moment. She suddenly lifted her head up and looked at me. She had a mischievous grin on her beautiful face, as if she was enjoying my pain and pleasure simultaneously.

"You're enjoying this too much, aren't you?" she asked with a smile. "Let's change things up, shall we?"

She suddenly flipped me over onto my stomach, my long cast pinned between her legs. She leaned down towards my neck, her artificial vagina was rubbing against my cast leaving a long wet trace, her tongue teasing the back of my neck. Her breath was hot and her tongue was soft, as she let out a soft moan into my ear.

She continued to gently caress my back. I felt her warm tongue sliding down along my spine, her action paralyzing me. As she reached my waist, her touch became more eager, and her tongue more playful.

"Bella I can't feel my legs" I moaned scared of what she was doing to me.

"It's OK let yourself go..." and she turned me on my back.

As she continued caressing my body, she suddenly reached my waist. She slid 3 fingers inside me. I felt my legs again and her touch was becoming even more sensual. She slowly slid her long fingers in and out of me. I felt the orgasm continue to build as I approached a new climax.

"I grabbed his foot with such intensity Miriam, my fingers digging into his skin"

OMG I felt my heart pounding faster and faster to her description, the orgasm building to a boiling point. Her touches were becoming more arousing combined with her words.

"I'm going to break your leg Mr Anderson, I want you to feel what it's like to be truly vulnerable, to be at the mercy of someone else. To have no control over your own limb like Miriam does."

Somehow I could see her twisting his leg harder and harder. The pain was excruciating, but it was the most beautiful pain he'd ever felt. She kept pleasing me with her long fingers, the pain building to a roaring intensity in his leg, until finally... She broke his leg.

My orgasm rocked my whole body and I couldn't help but feel a thrill of ecstasy at the thought of my own vulnerability facing Bella. It was like I had been waiting for her my whole life.

I felt like I had lost all control, I was at her mercy, and her words had taken me down a path I had never imagined. A path of pure lust and sexual pleasure. I let out a loud moan and closed my eyes, letting myself sink into the blissful sensation of submission at a very different level.

How would it feel if it was my leg...I slid a finger inside me while rubbing my long red cast...

Help me...
Chapter 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment