Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Mom & Daughter chapter 7

 Mom & Daughter

Chapter 7
From Sarah POV

As I prepared to meet Dave at his place, I could feel excitement within me. Dressing up always felt like an art form to me, a way to express myself and set the tone for the evening but if I would have known...Maybe I...

After careful consideration, I settled on a navy blue dress paired with a delicate silver necklace and a pair of classic black pumps that complemented the dress perfectly. As I looked in the mirror sitting in my chair, adjusting my hair I smiled at the anticipation of the evening ahead. Choosing the right outfit was not just about looking good but also to be ready for whatever the night had in store for us.

As I wheeled out of my room, Hannah greeted me with a wide smile, leaning on her crutches, her long red cast in full display. "Mom, you look amazing!" Her eyes lit up with curiosity while she moved closer to me, she was so graceful on her crutches.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I have a date tonight with Dave at his place," I replied, adjusting the black pump when my foot slid off the footrest of my wheelchair as I spoke. The contrast between Hannah's vibrant red cast and my sleek wheelchair added a unique dynamic to the scene. Hannah's smile widened as she glanced at my legs and then back at me, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Well, you look stunning, Mom. He is a lucky man. Have a great time," She leaned down and kissed me while her cast rubbed against my leg.

As I rolled towards the door, the subtle clink of Hannah's crutches echoed in the hallway. The contrast between our mobility aids, her crutches symbolizing temporary limitation, my past and my wheelchair a more long-term accessibility.

As I arrived at Dave's place, the first thing that caught my attention was the accessibility ramp leading up to his front door. It was a thoughtful touch, making it easier for me to navigate in my wheelchair. The smooth slope of the ramp indicated that Dave had taken the time to consider the needs of all his guests, regardless of mobility.

Rolling up the ramp, I appreciated the effort put into creating an inclusive space. The wide entrance and spacious interior further reinforced the welcoming atmosphere. It was reassuring to see that I wouldn't encounter any barriers or obstacles during our evening together.

Upon entering, Dave greeted me warmly, his eyes lighting up as he noticed my outfit and high heels while I navigated in my wheelchair. The ramp had set a positive tone for the evening, signalling that our date would be comfortable and enjoyable for both of us.

As Dave swung the door wide open, my eyes widened in surprise and admiration. His left leg was wrapped in an old recreational cast, secured with velcro straps. It was an unexpected but intriguing sight, blending some fetishes with the beauty of his leg cast and a touch of style in my wheelchair.

"Wow, Dave, your cast looks amazing on you" I exclaimed, unable to hide my fascination with the rest of him.

He chuckled warmly. "Thanks! It's my latest accessory. But enough about me. You look stunning, Sarah. That dress really brings out your eyes."

I blushed at the compliment, feeling a surge of confidence. "Thank you!."

The second lovely surprise was that he was wearing a leather skirt that hugged elegantly, paired with black pantyhose and a crisp white blouse. The ensemble was completed with stiletto sandal on his good foot, while he leaned casually on his crutches.

The combination of the medical cast and the fashionable clothes was unexpected yet intriguing. It showcased Dave's unique sense of style and his ability to embrace more than one fetish at a time. As he welcomed me inside, I couldn't help but admire his confidence and the way he effortlessly incorporated his cast into his new look and walked on one high heel shoe.

We exchanged smiles, each appreciating the effort the other had put into their appearance. As we made our way around his place, I couldn't help but feel excited about the evening ahead, curious to see where the night would take us.

"Your place looks great," I commented, admiring the cozy ambience of his home.

"Thanks" flashing a charming smile. "Make yourself comfortable."

We settled into conversation, exchanging stories and getting to know each other better. The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting, making it easy to enjoy each other's company.

As the evening progressed, I found myself drawn to Dave's witty humour and genuine kindness. There was a natural chemistry between us, a connection that seemed to grow stronger with each moment we shared.

Facing him inches from his legs, I leaned down in my wheelchair and I took Dave's cast in my hands, cradling it gently like a precious jewel. I ran my thumbs gently over the sleek short leg cast, watching him closely as I did so. I noticed his eyes were fixed on my hands and fingers, his lips parted slightly, breath catching in his throat while I rubbed his exposed toes.

"Um..." Dave started, a touch of nervousness in his voice.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you..." He trails off briefly as if searching for the right words. I watch him closely, not breaking eye contact but with a smile.

"It's not really, um..." He pauses again, seeming to struggle to find the right way to say what's on his mind.

I wait patiently, my heart beating fast, my body craving to hear what he's about to reveal.

"It's kinda weird..." he suddenly says, a tinge of shame in his voice. I nod, still studying him closely, my gaze piercing as I wait for him to go on. Sliding my fingers up and down his leg cast and pantyhose. His erection was obvious and beautiful.

"I'm so excited sexually that you broke your legs and tore your ligaments so often that you are a wheelchair user and...I've been fantasizing about being in a medical cast... To actually break my own leg or ankle all my life." He said and I stared at him, almost licking my lips.

"Well Dave my turn, I'm absolutely attracted to you, and I love the idea of you being in a cast. It's like...a sexual fantasy of mine. The thought of you being restricted and vulnerable turns me on so much. I can already picture us together: Me in my wheelchair, you propped up on crutches, me caressing your broken limb, holding you close, and taking charge of your every movement."

I lean back in my wheelchair and start to caress my breasts, my eyes locked on his, a mischievous smile spreading across my lips as I see the effect my words are having on you and my fingers on my breasts, my nipples bursting through the fabric of my dress.

"I want you to lick you so hard...while in a medical cast, and I want you to be totally at my mercy," I tease him softly, my voice dripping with sexuality and dominance.

I can feel your body responding to my words, all your attention focused on me, fixated on my long crippled legs, on the power I now hold over you. I slowly roll over to you, getting even closer and closer until we are only inches apart, a lovely smile on my face.

"Take off those pantyhose Dave" and you obey quickly.

Your legs are bare and exposed to me, vulnerable and helpless. I gently take hold of your cast again and carefully begin to remove the velcro straps, as I begin to remove your cast, you feel a rush of relief sweep over you, a sense of freedom until I can finally extract your leg, free from the cast, free from any protection. I take a deep breath as I hold your leg in my warm hands, the sensation is amazing for you that a sexy and crippled woman totally understands your needs on multiple levels.

"Oh, god...that feels so good," you let out a long exhale, as an expression of relief washes over your face.

"I know, I loved taking it off, skin against skin" I whisper coyly, playing with the 2 parts of your rec cast for a few seconds. I take your leg in my hands, I slide my long fingers along your legs, tracing the shape of your thighs, brushing over the muscles, and moving lower, inching towards your left ankle, my ankle.

As I arrive at your ankle, you feel my grip tightening ever so slightly, and I lean in closer, pressing your foot against my breasts, my nipples against your foot.

"Oh Sarah..." you say softly, your muscles tense as you watch my movements closely, precum dripping.

"I love admiring the beauty of a male leg and ankle, the complexity of it movement" I respond coyly, my palms slowly rubbing and massaging your ankle and foot.

I wrap my fingers around your foot, caressing it gently, the warmth of my hands radiating against your totally exposed limb.

"I feel so...vulnerable...Should I?" you whisper, your voice laced with pleasure, desire and sexual need.

I reposition my wheelchair slightly and answer,

"Yes you should Dave, because your ankle is very, very vulnerable right now, years ago I broke Dominique wrist and tonight..." I slide your foot between my legs...

Chapter 8
To come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment