Saturday, September 14, 2024

Cheer, crutches and love chapter 7

 Cheer, crutches and love

Chapter 7

Two months later, I found myself back at the hospital, ready to have my long pink cast removed and replaced with a shorter one. It was a milestone in my recovery, signalling the start of a new chapter. As I waited, still on crutches but soon able to start putting weight on my leg when I got my new cast, I was nervous and excited.

Nick noticed me smiling and staring at him and gently asked, "What's on your mind?"

"I was just thinking about how, from the moment we met, you were the most amazing man I'd ever known," I confessed, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks. "You were so confident, yet so compassionate. I knew right then that I wanted to get to know you better."

"And look at us now," Nick said with a warm smile, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. "We're getting married this summer, and we're going to face whatever life throws at us together. There's nothing that could make me happier."

"Hailey, it's great to see you again," The doctor greeted me warmly, shaking my hand. His kind smile was reassuring as we sat down to discuss the next steps.

"Thank you." Today was the day my long pink cast would be removed, and I'd be fitted with a short leg cast, a significant milestone in my recovery. The thought of finally being able to put some weight on my leg, even just a little was fantastic. Nick was by my side, he squeezed my hand gently.

The sound of the cast saw, buzzing to life sent a jolt through me, while the Dr. carefully began to cut through the fiberglass, the vibrations tickling my skin underneath. I watched as the cast slowly split open, revealing my poor leg beneath, pale, thinner than I remembered, but there it was partially free.

As the cast came off completely, I couldn't help but feel a strange sense of vulnerability after months in its cocoon. My leg, once toned and strong, now looked fragile and weak. But this was progress, and I reminded myself of that as the doctor examined my leg and Nick stared at my exposed ankle again remembering wrapping rolls of ace bandages around it..

"You're healing nicely. The muscle tone will come back with time and physical therapy. But now, let's get you fitted with your new cast."

The nurse brought over the materials for the short leg cast, and I watched as he expertly wrapped the fresh layers around my lower leg, leaving my knee free this time. The white cast was lighter, shorter, and while it still restricted me, it felt like a step toward freedom.

Once the cast was set, the nurse placed a special cast shoe over my foot, securing it snugly. It was a strange feeling, bending my knee, even if my lower leg was still encased in fiberglass.

"You're going to start putting some weight on your leg now, but only a little, and always with your crutches. Take it slow, and listen to your body and Nick. It's going to feel strange at first, but it's important to start building up your strength."

I nodded, absorbing his words. "I'll be careful."

Nick helped me off the table, and as I stood on my crutches, I tentatively let my injured leg touch the ground. The sensation was very strange. It was both foreign and familiar at the same time. It's hard to explain but if any of you reading have been in a cast before you know that amazing feeling. There was no pain, just an odd pressure, as if my leg was waking up from a long sleep.

"You're doing great, one step at a time."

I took a deep breath and slowly applied a bit more weight, the cast shoe providing stability. It wasn't much, but it was a start. I could feel the muscles in my leg protesting, unused to the effort, but I was determined. This was my first step toward recovery, and I was ready to take it.

As we left the clinic, the cool air hit my face, and I couldn't help but smile. It felt like the beginning of something new, something promising. With Nick by my side and my crutches in hand, I knew I could face whatever came next. The road to recovery was still long, but for the first time in months, I felt like I was truly moving forward.

Back at home, I decided to surprise Nick. This was very unnatural for me but I felt amazing. I slowly made my way to the bedroom partly limping on my cast shoe, shedding my clothes piece by piece. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, a sexy, confident woman, despite my broken leg, cast and crutches. I was ready to seduce my fiancé.

"Nick?" I called out, my voice sultry.

He appeared in the doorway, eyes wide as he took in my striptease. I could see the desire in his gaze, and I knew I had him. I beckoned him closer, and he came, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello, beautiful, don't put too much weight on that sexy injured ankle of mine" he murmured, nibbling my earlobe.

I moaned, leaning into him. "I can't wait for that small cast to be off and feel your lips and fingers on my injured ankle...I want you, Nick. Nowwww."

He didn't need any more encouragement. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as he carefully picked me up, I dropped my crutches and he laid me on the bed. His hands roamed my body, igniting a fire within me. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer.

"You're so beautiful, Hailey," he whispered, full of desire.

His hands were all over my large breasts, and I gasped as he began to explore lower between my legs. I was already wet, ready for him. He teased me, his fingers dancing around my clitoris, and I moaned, begging for more.

"Please, Nick," I begged, my voice needy.

He chuckled, his breath warm against my ear. "Patience, my love. It's like your ankle, you need to slow down..."

Finally, he gave me what I wanted, his penis plunging inside me. I cried out, my back arching off the bed. He set a steady rhythm, and I met him thrust for thrust. It wasn't long before I was teetering on the edge of ecstasy.

"I'm so close!" I gasped, my breath coming in short pants.

He increased his pace, sending me spiralling over the edge. I cried out his name as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. He didn't stop, drawing out my orgasm until I was limp and satisfied.

"You're amazing," he murmured, pressing a tender kiss to my lips, one hand on my cast. I smiled, my eyes heavy with satisfaction. "So are you."

Over the next few weeks, we spent countless hours working on my strength and partial mobility, and with each passing session, I could feel myself growing stronger the closer I got to February 12 when I was losing this short leg cast.

Each session brought me closer to regaining my strength and mobility, but there was also a subtle danger lurking beneath the surface. As the date for my cast removal approached, I became increasingly eager to push myself. The thought of finally being free of the short leg cast was tantalizing, almost intoxicating.

I started to test my limits, putting more weight on my ankle than Dr. Turner had advised. I told myself it was progress, that it was all part of the healing process, but deep down, I knew I was rushing things. It's all a drug...cheer competition...power...sexiness... and physical, sexual pain...

Nick noticed, of course. He always noticed. One afternoon, as we sat on the couch after another exhausting training session with my cast on his lap, he gently touched my toes, his fingers brushing over the cast.

"Hailey, you're pushing yourself too hard, you need to be careful. The last thing we want is for you to re-injure yourself."

But we both knew better...I...

Cheer, crutches and love
Chapter 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment