Thursday, September 14, 2023

Flight attendant part 10

 With the USB key safely secured, Maria and I needed to change, starting with my cast and crutches. We couldn't risk being recognized that easily.


In old Montreal, we found a discreet private medical clinic. As we pulled up to the clinic, Maria turned off the engine of my car, and I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what lay ahead. Our focus was on the next crucial step: ensuring that I had a new cast and crutches to aid in our vanishing act.

Maria, always attentive to my needs, opened the car door and came around to my side. With a gentle hand on my broken leg, she helped me ease out of the car seat and slowly stood up, transferring my weight to my good leg while my cast bore no weight at all.

Maria handed me my crutches, and I leaned on them for support. The air was crisp, and I could feel the chill seeping through the fabric of my clothing as I made my way to the clinic's entrance.

Inside, a kind nurse greeted us and led us to a small examination room. Dr. Lacroix, an elderly man with a gentle demeanour, walked in moments later. He examined my leg, making small talk to put me at ease.

"So, how did you manage to break your leg like this Jewel?"

Maria and I exchanged a quick, conspiratorial glance before I answered, "I fell while hiking in the wilderness. It's been a real ordeal, so much pain and I can't get used to these forearm crutches." I lied.

Dr. Lacroix nodded understandingly. "I see. Well, it looks like your current cast has seen better days. We'll replace it with a fresh one. Any colour preference?"

I hesitated for a moment, then decided on pink. It was an unexpected choice, but one that would help me blend in better with a younger college crowd.

"Make it pink," I said with a faint smile.

As Dr. Lacroix and his assistant worked on removing the old cast, Maria held my hand, enjoying every moment of the replacing of my cast. I tried to pretend that I was sore without overdoing it, to make the situation more convincing but I'm not an actress at all.

Once the new pink cast was in place, the assistant moved on to the crutches. She adjusted underarm crutches, which would be more comfortable for me. With my new and sexy pink cast and underarm crutches, I felt like a different person. We were one step closer to our plan, and I couldn't help but admire Maria's meticulous attention to detail.

Let's be honest here...She was totally turned on sexually by my new pink cast. Leaning on my crutches, I kissed Maria lips and said "One day you need to explain that fetish you have for my broken leg, my leg cast and me being on crutches baby"

To blend into the crowd, we needed to become unrecognizable. We visited a hair salon I knew well in my old neighbourhood. I knew I could trust the owner, Elena, who was known for her ability to transform appearances without a trace.

I walked into the salon on my crutches, the atmosphere was relaxed. Soft jazz music played in the background as Elena greeted us. To my surprise, she had a long arm cast on her arm in a sling, a result of a rollerblading accident she told us. So, her assistant was going to take care of us. As I hobbled in on my crutches, I couldn't help but notice Elena's curious gaze, which lingered on my pink cast for a moment before she turned her attention to beautiful girlfriend.

"We need to change our looks entirely. We're going for a fresh start." I said to the very young assistant.

"I understand. Leave it to me. Let's start with you, Maria."

For Maria, she opted for a subtle transformation that totally changed her face, it was amazing. She darkened Maria's hair, a slight trim leaving one side shorter, a very modern look that changed the shape of her face. Maria looked younger and very sexy.

Next up was me. Have you ever heard that sometimes to stand out less, you have to be more obvious, in your face? Well, Elena seemed to understand this concept well. She decided to give me a bold and striking transformation. My new look involved a short, sleek blonde hairstyle that exuded confidence and charisma. It was a style that turned heads and demanded attention.

With our hair changes completed, Maria and I felt like different people. It was incredible how small adjustments could significantly alter one's appearance. We paid Elena, thanking her for her invaluable help, and departed the salon, leaving behind our previous selves.

Our final task for the day was setting up a secure account in a money shelter country to transfer the $26 million we now possessed. Maria had contacts who could facilitate this in a discreet location.

After a short drive, we reached a small, unassuming business that was known for its confidentiality. Inside, we met a banker named Alessio, who specialized in such transactions.

Maria explained our situation to Alessio, emphasizing the need for utmost secrecy. Alessio assured us that our information would remain confidential.

We provided the required documents and information, and Alessio began the process of setting up the secure and private account. It would take a few days for everything to be finalized, but Maria and I had taken another significant step. I turned to Maria, my heart filled with love and admiration for the incredible woman who had been my rock throughout this journey. Leaning on my crutches, I gazed into her eyes, and without a word, I drew her close and we shared an affectionate kiss on the bustling Montreal street

We were just two people in love, unafraid to express our feelings in public, and it didn't go unnoticed. Passersby couldn't help but glance our way, their eyes drawn to the striking contrast of my newly blonde hair and my vibrant pink cast.

Maria and I were finally on our way home. We were both tired, physically and mentally. As we walked to the car, I couldn't help but feel pain in my broken leg. The long day of crutching around had taken its toll, and my cast was starting to feel tight and sore. Maria noticed my discomfort.

"Jewel, are you okay?" She asked, her concern evident in her eyes.

I nodded, trying to downplay the pain. "I'm just a bit sore. Nothing I can't handle."

Maria helped me into the car. She knew how challenging this whole situation had been for me with a full leg cast, and her support meant the world to me.

I slowly made my way to the living room, my broken leg feeling heavy and cumbersome. Maria followed closely behind, her eyes never leaving me. We settled onto the couch, and she leaned my crutches against the wall.

"I love you," I whispered, leaning closer to her.

Maria's lips met mine in a tender, loving kiss. It was a simple yet powerful affirmation of our bond. She tasted so good.

"Jewel, why don't you relax while I prepare supper? I need to feed Marco also" Maria suggested.

I nodded gratefully, I slowly moved to the living room with a sense of relief on my crutches, I found a comfortable spot on the couch and carefully propped my casted leg on a soft cushion. The relief was instantaneous as the pressure on my leg lessened.

Between the clinking of pots and the fragrant aroma of her cooking, I couldn't help but admire the woman I loved. With a slight wince, I shifted to find a better position for my broken leg.

"Maria, do you need any help in the kitchen?" I called out.

"No need, my love. I've got everything under control. You just relax that sexy leg."

"What about my good leg?" I couldn't help but smile at her.

But as I watched Maria move gracefully around the kitchen, I knew that together, we were capable of weathering any storm, forging a future that was uniquely ours.

Conclusion to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment