Monday, September 4, 2023

Flight attendant part 6

Looking at my broken leg in its full leg cast, I decided to take charge of our journey back to Montreal. With Maria seated beside me, my layover in Rome had indeed been literally bone-breaking, yet her presence made every broken bones, casts and crutches worthwhile. Retrieving my phone, I dialed the airline's staff service line, determined to ensure our return trip went as smoothly as possible.

After a few moments of navigating the automated system that I hate by the way, I was finally connected to a human person. I explained our situation, my broken leg and the full leg cast and inquired about how the airline could accommodate our needs on the flight back to Montreal. The agent assured me that they would provide assistance and make our journey as comfortable as possible.

"May we get first class accommodation?" I asked, pushing my luck and to my surprise we received a positive response.

As I hung up the phone, Maria smiled at me. "You really know how to get things done, don't you?"

I smiled at my girlfriend, my heart warming at her words. "I always try my best."

The next morning, we found ourselves at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome. The bustling atmosphere was exhilarating but with my crutches and my newly full leg cast, I attracted a fair amount of curious glances. Maria stood by my side, offering support and a protective presence.

As we slowly walked through the airport, I knew that no matter what lay ahead, we were in it together. While careful not to fall and break another bone, I stared at Maria and realized that we were dressed in outfits that reflected our individual styles and I loved that.

Maria was what I would call casual with a touch of Italian elegance. She wore a pair of fitted high waist jeans that accentuated her firm and tight ass, paired with a soft and flowy blouse in a rich shade of burgundy. The blouse had delicate embroidery along the neckline, adding a touch of femininity to her ensemble.

On her feet, Maria had a pair of ankle boots with a higher heel, providing her with both comfort and extra height. A delicate pendant necklace and a few simple rings on her fingers.

As for me, I opted for a comfortable travel outfit that accommodated my broken leg, long cast and crutches. I wore a pair of black Lululemon leggings that clung to my casted leg, and I couldn't help but notice the admiration in Maria's eyes. She clearly found me sexy with my cast and using crutches.

To be clear my girlfriend loved the way the leggings showcased the shape of my cast, and that created an additional and unexpected attraction between us. I paired that with a loose-fitting tunic top in a soft shade of grey. That allowed for easy movement while maintaining a sense of style.

I chose slip-on sneaker on my one foot, allowing me to navigate the airport and the flight with ease on crutches. I wore a delicate gold bracelet and a pendant necklace with my hair pulled back into a loose bun, giving a relaxed look. Despite the challenges posed by my damn broken leg and crutches, I aimed for an outfit that made me feel kinda put together if you know what I mean. I noticed right away some people staring at me so I imagine that my look worked even on crutches.

I was getting tired, Maria got a wheelchair for me, and with her gentle assistance, I settled into it, holding onto my crutches for support. Carefully, she lifted my long leg cast onto the provided leg rest, her fingers grazing the contours of the cast. She leaned over me and gave me a kiss.

As Maria's lips met mine, our tongue touched, a rush of warmth spread through me. It was more than just a kiss. I felt a sense of comfort and safety with her, knowing that she was there to support me through this challenging time.

When her fingers touched my broken leg and cast again, a shiver ran down my spine. It was such a simple touch, yet it held so much meaning. As we pulled away from the kiss, our eyes met, and I saw her smile, she was so beautiful.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome, Jewel. I'm here for you."

As we approached the check-in counter, the airline staff was more than accommodating. They had already been informed about my situation and were prepared to assist. Security was a breeze, and soon we found ourselves at the gate, waiting for our flight to be called. Maria and I sat close together, her hand resting on my uninjured leg.

As the announcement for our flight echoed through the airport, Maria pushed my wheelchair down the jet bridge. Once we reached the entrance of the plane, she handed me my crutches, and she helped me stand up.

With all my weight on my good leg I carefully lifted my broken leg, keeping it elevated off the floor. I took a deep breath and began to hobble forward. The narrow entrance of the plane presented a challenge but as we reached first class, my eyes widened at the sight of the spacious seats and the luxurious surroundings. I was thankful for the extra legroom that would accommodate my long cast.

I settled into my seat, making sure to position my broken leg comfortably. The flight attendant secured my crutches in the overhead compartment. Then the plane taxied down the runway and lifted off, I found myself stealing glances at Maria.

"First class treatment, huh?" she teased, her tone light and playful.

"I guess I can get used to this." Laying down in my seat, a comfortable blanket over me and my broken leg.

"What about this?" She asked and slid her hand under my blanket and she caressed my smooth leggings covering my broken leg.

"Maria what are you doing?" Pretending I didn't know... I don't dare look at Maria instead I look at the attractive flight attendant. She was short, much shorter than Maria; blond hair in a ponytail.

I could feel her hand slide inside my leggings, I moved my good leg slightly giving her more space, her finger teased me, circulating, slightly pushing inside my wet vagina.

I went back to the flight attendant biting my lips. My eyes on her legs. She was wearing 5" high black pumps that made her calves curvy and firm. Her legs were covered in sheer nylon.

Maria's finger was also covered and wet while she rubbed my clitoris. I closed my eyes, my hips began to move out of control, my breathing accelerated, I was soaking wet so she pushed not 2 but 3 fingers inside me. I was so ready to cum when she leaned over and licked my earlobe before she said,

"Your broken leg is sexier than her legs Jewel...I can't wait to feel your cast between my legs" She moaned in my ear and I came against her 3 fingers.

I was trying to catch my breath, I was about to lean and kiss my girlfriend again when a voice from behind us shattered the moment.

"Hello, ladies," the voice said, and my heart seemed to stop, my broken leg shook.

I turned my head slowly, and there stood Marco, a satanic smile on his lips. Shocked, Maria's grip on my hand tightened, and I could feel the tension radiating from her as well.

"Marco," Was all Maria managed to say.

"See you dans la belle ville de Montréal...See you in Montreal ladies" and he walked away to the back of the plane.

I swallowed hard, my mind racing. How had he managed to find us ?

Part 7 to come
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment