Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Flight attendant part 7

Maria and I exchanged a determined look, we had just arrived in Montreal, our emotions a mix of relief and apprehension. As we stepped off the plane and into the bustling airport, the cold air hit us, a reminder that we were back in Canada. The presence of my broken leg in its long leg cast and the crutches were going to be a bigger problem for me.

We made our way through the airport looking around for Marco, the hum of conversations and the sound of luggage wheels echoing around us. I felt vulnerable as I hobbled on my crutches, my broken leg suspended in mid-air.

Maria walked beside me, she was a steady presence. My movements were slower and more deliberate than usual. The weight of my cast made the process more challenging. I needed to concentrate and forget about Marco for now. As we approached the baggage claim area, Maria's gaze fell on the line of available airport wheelchairs. She turned to me.

"Jewel, maybe we should get you a wheelchair," she suggested gently.

I hesitated for a moment, torn between my independence and the practicality of my broken leg.

"Yeah, I think that might be a good idea."

Maria quickly located an airport employee and arranged for a wheelchair. She helped sit and with my broken leg propped up on the leg rest, the relief was immediate. Maria pushed the wheelchair through the airport and the stares of strangers no longer bothered me.

Outside the airport, we ordered a Uber, and Maria helped me into the back seat. I positioned my crutches on the floor and adjusted my cast on her lap after she settled in beside me, her hand on my cast and her fingers rubbing my exposed toes. As the cityscape of Montreal passed by outside the window, I couldn't help but steal glances at Maria. She turned to me, a soft smile gracing her lips. Our fingers laced together.

The Uber pulled up to my condo building, and Maria helped me out of the car with a steady hand. I leaned on my crutches as we made our way to the entrance, the click of my crutches against the pavement reminded me of the first time I broke a bone.

Inside the building, we rode the elevator up to my floor. As the doors closed, Maria leaned over and kissed me. Then we entered my condo and Maria helped me settle onto the couch.

"Let's get you in the shower, you will feel more comfortable after," she said softly.

I nodded. Maria helped me to remove my top, her movements slow and deliberate. Her eyes never left mine, a silent reassurance that I was safe and cared for. For some reason I was struggling with my bra and she helped me unhook it. Her touch was delicate around my big round breasts.

Then she started the process of removing my leggings, my good leg first. Then carefully removed them from my long cast, it's like she could read my mind, she helped me shift and move when I needed too for my comfort at every step.

"When I was 15 I broke both my legs Jewel so I understand how you feel naked wearing only a leg cast and needing help" Yes she knew, 3 months in a wheelchair and close to a year on crutches.

"Ready for the shower?" she asked, her eyes clearly admiring my broken leg.

I nodded and she slipped a soft robe around me, the fabric warm against my naked body. She wrapped the robe snugly, her touch exciting me sexually, I was so turned by that woman.

With my crutches in hand, I made my way to the bathroom. She then wrapped my cast in plastic bags. The shower stall awaited, another challenge. I carefully balanced on one leg.

She quickly undressed and said. "I'll help you shower, Jewel."

Her words were a lifeline, Maria held onto my waist, her touch gentle yet firm. As I carefully lifted my good leg and stepped into the shower, I felt a sense of accomplishment then she walked behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist. Pulling my broken body towards hers as she gently kissed my neck.

She turned me on my good leg to face her with her small hands around my ass. Squeezing slowly and gently. I was in love with her, her lips touched mine in a slow, gentle motion, our tongues against each other.

My hand grabbed her hair while her lips caressed my body as she moved lower and lower. Her soft lips against my belly slowly moved to my vagina. I shook and panted when she kissed my thighs and licked all around it.

Her tongue slid in and touched my clitoris and then moved up and down in a slow gentle manner. I arched my back as I moaned and grabbed my hard cast with both hands and pulled it up between Maria's legs.

She rubbed against my broken leg while her tongue moved quicker as she sucked and kissed my clitoris. My wetness was dripping along her chin.... Sweating and panting....She was getting louder as she furiously rubbed herself against my long cast.

"Oh god Maria" I moaned as I cum all over her lips and tongue. I pull her up by the hair. Rested my cast on the small bench and she slid along my broken leg. I almost passed out from the pain. A good pain...

My hands grabbed her breast and squeezed. She jumped slowly up and down on my cast. As I tightly squeezed her nipples. She moaned faster, louder, out of control until her orgasm took over as she rubbed her wet vagina all over it. I pull her up along my broken leg, never losing contact with the rough surface, so I could kiss her.

A sharp sound shattered the air, we exchanged a quick glance, our hearts racing. The sound was unmistakable, shattering of glass. Without a second thought, Maria's instincts kicked in. She swiftly reached for a towel, her movements efficient, like part of a previous training. She dried herself, her gaze never leaving mine.

"Stay here, Jewel," she said firmly. She slipped into her clothes with ease, her movements controlled like a different Maria.

"I'll be right back," she reassured me before kissing my lips.

As Maria stepped into the living room, I grabbed my crutches and moved through my condo naked to help her if needed. The sight before me was a chilling confirmation of the danger we faced, Marco's gaze fixed upon her. Being the man he was, In a swift, reckless motion, he lunged at Maria, his clenched fist swinging through the air.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Maria's reflexes were lightning fast, she clearly had years of martial arts training. She sidestepped his big swing, with such graceful ease. Marco's fist sailed through the air, missing its intended target. In that split second, leaning on my crutches, I saw Maria's advantage became evident. Her body moved with a fluidity that betrayed her skill.

My sexy Italian girlfriend's eyes focused. The danger that Marco posed was met with her own retaliation that was swift and decisive. In one fluid motion, she pivoted on her heel, her leg sweeping toward Marco's right leg. Her foot connected with precision right below his knee and the impact broke both the bones in his lower leg and possibly his knee.

Marco stumbled backward, his eyes wide with shock, I watched, in awe of Maria's beauty, speed and strength.

"You bitch you broke my leg" He yelled at her and stopped when he noticed me naked standing on my crutches.

Maria's figure remained poised, her expression was caution until she stared at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"I'm okay, Jewel. We're both safe now but I would suggest you get dress while I splint his broken leg"

I came back in a skirt and blouse when Maria grabbed ski poles from my closet. I watched as she expertly positioned the ski poles on either side of Marco's badly broken leg, she was going to use them as makeshift splints to provide support and stability.

"Hold on, Marco, I need to realign your tibia. It's the only way to limit the damage."

Marco's pain was evident as Maria gently but firmly manipulated his leg, adjusting the alignment of the fractured bones.

"Breathe through it," she instructed, her hands steady. "I know it hurts, but you did attack me first, I was defending us, but we need to set it straight."

Maria gripped his ankle and foot. With a calculated tug and a controlled twist of his broken leg, she felt the resistance give way, and the bone snapped back into place. The cracking sounds send shivers through my own broken leg. Using ace badges she wrapped his leg between the 2 ski poles.

"I will call 911 for an ambulance "I said but her reply was swift.

"NO, not yet "Maria said, almost smiling at me.

Part 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment