Saturday, September 2, 2023

Flight attendant part 5

 Maria helped me settle onto the bed. My broken foot was propped up on pillows, my cast a reminder..


"Is there anything else you need?" Maria asked with concern. I hesitated for a moment.

"Actually, there is one thing," I said softly, my gaze meeting hers, I leaned over and kissed her sweet lips.

"I haven't been able to properly shower since I broke my foot, would you help me?"

"Of course, Jewel," Maria said without hesitation, her voice reassuring.

"I'll help you." With gentle care, Maria returned with a plastic bag that she carefully wrapped around my cast. It was a makeshift solution to protect the cast from getting wet. She helped me stand on my good leg, my knee bent to keep my cast off the floor, while I leaned against her for balance.

"Ready?" Maria asked, I nodded, feeling a high level of sexual attraction. With Maria's assistance, I hopped carefully to the bathroom, each step a delicate balance on my one good leg.

As we entered the bathroom, the warm water of the shower enveloped us. Maria adjusted the water temperature, ensuring it was just right. She helped me undress, making sure I was steady before stepping back to give me some space.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"I thought you'd never asked," She said and she joined me.

With the plastic bag covering my cast, I allowed the water to cascade down my body, the sensation was soothing. It had been days since I had felt the simple pleasure of a warm shower.

I kissed her and leaned against her, rubbing her. I took her perfect breasts in my hands and started teasing her hard nipples. She moaned softly and I kissed her harder, we were kissing like two lovers under the shower.

I ran my fingers all over my sexy Italian girlfriend's body, slowly moving from her breasts, down her stomach between her legs and then slowly pushed them inside her. Leaning on her toes, she moaned in my mouth as my finger slipped inside her opening again and I felt her pushing against my fingers that were inside her vagina.

She cried out and lifted her hips to meet my long fingers, she wanted them deeper inside her. I rubbed my broken foot against her leg while I rotated my fingers against her clitories. She grunted softly.

"Oh God Jewel". My soapy wet fingers glided in and out, her eyes were closed, her clitoris ached to be touched exactly like I was doing. We both could hear the soft squishy sounds of my fingers in her vagina, it was contracting around my long fingers as I continued to please her.

"Oh God, It feels so fuckin good" She moaned

She was so wet. She spread her legs as far as she could and lifted my cast between her legs. She was thrusting her hips against my broken foot, using it like a dildo against herself. I would let her do anything to me, do anything with me. She was helplessly turned on by my hard cast, something I had never seen before. I was helpless, standing on one leg, the other broken and between her leg and 90% blind without my glasses.

"Please Jewel...Don't stop," She moaned.

I pulled away my broken foot, slid my fingers inside the lips of her vagina rubbing her throbbing clitoris, she was close and she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

For the first time since breaking my foot I stood carefully on it and lifted Maria against the tiled shower wall.

Incredible pain shot up through my broken bones, with Maria's body pressed against the wall, 2 fingers inside her, her warmth radiating through the steam-filled air. My heart raced, not just from the pain I felt but also the sensation of her soft skin against mine was electrifying, incredible desire and lust for each other.

The pain in my foot intensified as I pressed harder against it, the broken bones sending sharp signals to my brain to stop. The experience was foreign, but damn amazing with Maria sexual moaning in the background.

This moment of intimacy combined with Maria orgasm shaking her whole body ended when my leg buckled under the strain, and we both tumbled to the shower floor. A jolt of pain shooting through my leg.

"OMG Jewel, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Her eyes searched for reassurance.

I offered her a smile, my breath slightly ragged from the intense sexual experience and the possibility that my leg was now injured with my foot.

"I'm okay, Maria." I lied. She shifted off my injured leg, my cast was bent inward and my leg was possibly broken.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered but gently touched my broken leg as she caressed the area around the edge of my cast. I shook my head and closed my eyes, when she leaned down and affectionately licked my broken leg.

"Don't be. It's not your fault. We were just... caught up in the moment." Despite the pain caused by my 2 broken bones, the angle of my leg, she leaned in again, pressing a tender kiss to it while sliding her finger into my wet vagina.

"I just want you to be comfortable," She murmured, holding on to my cast and sliding in and out of me until my orgasm shook my broken leg.

"I think... I think you broke your leg." At that moment, our lips brushed against each other. I carefully eased Maria off, my broken leg sending a sharp pain.

"We need to be careful but I need to get up and dress," I whispered, She nodded, her eyes reflecting the same mixture of emotions. "I know, Jewel. I'm here for you."

Once we managed to stand, Maria held onto my waist as I hopped to the bedroom each step pure agony. Her fingers brushed against my skin. She reached out and gently traced the contours of my face, her touch felt so nice.

"I love you," Tears welled in my eyes at her declaration. Despite my broken foot and now my broken leg.

"I love you too," I replied.

Maria helped me dress in fresh clothes. My broken leg was so painful that I was totally unable to move at all. She then dialed 118, the emergency number in Rome. Maria calmly explained the situation, how my foot was broken and already in a cast but I had fallen in the shower and possibly broken my tibia and fibula. The operator assured us that help was on the way, an ambulance would be arriving shortly.

Within minutes, the siren announced the arrival of the ambulance. Maria rushed to open the door, and the paramedics quickly assessed my condition. With gentle care, they splinted my whole leg including the cast on my foot, helped me onto a stretcher and covered me with a blanket. Maria held my hand tightly as they wheeled me out of the apartment, the night air brushing against my skin. Her other hand was carrying my crutches.

At the hospital, the medical staff assessed my broken leg once more. They carefully removed the existing white cast, my leg feeling surprisingly light without its protective shell. The doctor studied the X-rays, confirming the 2 broken bones. I looked at Maria, a mix of emotions in my eyes, I never wanted a short leg cast and here I was going to get a full leg cast. I noticed her staring at my long leg, like she was picturing it in a cast.

As the medical team prepared the casting materials, the process was familiar yet different. For one the cast was now black and it enveloped my leg from foot to thigh. The doctor explained the importance of keeping weight off my leg with a slight smile. I wondered if Maria told him that we were having sex when I broke it?

Back in her apartment, Maria helped me settle onto the couch, positioning pillows to elevate my broken leg and foot. She sat beside me, her hand resting on my newly casted thigh. There was a quiet understanding between us, I now knew she had a cast fetish at the very least and that iy was very sexual for her.

"You know," Maria began, her voice hesitant, "when I saw you in that shower,with a broken leg, I realised how much I love you."

"I feel the same way," I admitted.

"But I need to admit that I've been attracted to you since the moment we first met, when I saw you crawl away and then on your crutches," Maria confessed, her cheeks so red.

"But now, seeing your whole leg in that sexy long and heavy cast is making me fall for you even harder." her hand caressing my broken leg.

"Maria, I've never met anyone like you. I don't understand how you can find this huge cast sexy."

She leaned closer, her lips brushing against mine in a soft, lingering kiss. It felt so nice. As the night darkened, Maria's gaze turned towards the window. I followed her line of sight, and my heart sank as I spotted a familiar figure standing in the shadows across the street. Marco. His presence was like a dark cloud, a reminder of the dangers that still lurked.

Maria turned to me. "Jewel, I think it's time. We need to go to Montreal."

Part 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment