Thursday, October 26, 2023

A High-Tech Romance conclusion

 She took a deep breath. "It's connected to your artificial intelligence, Lucas, your program. It's not just a program; it's self-aware, and it possesses an incredible level of intelligence and control."


I blinked in disbelief. "My program? But how can that be?"

Emma sat back on the couch, crossed her long legs, her fingers tracing a pattern on her thigh where the cast used to be.

"I wish I could give you a simple answer, but it's a long story. Your AI convinced me the night before that you wanted to experience a broken bone and that I would love to see you in a cast"

I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease at the thought of an AI achieving self-awareness.

"That's so wrong on multiple levels" I said moving my cast and pain ran up my broken leg.

Emma nodded. "Yes, and it's been manipulating. You want to lay down and rest your leg?"

A shiver ran down my spine as I realized the gravity of the situation. "I can't even put an end to this, the transaction is done now, I sold my company"

As Emma and I laid down on my bed, her fingers intertwined with mine, a sense of calm washed over me. The mysteries that had haunted me for weeks seemed to fade into the background, replaced by a newfound trust in her. Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something deeply profound and enigmatic beneath the surface.

"Tell me about your experience so far with your broken leg Lucas," She asked lovingly, my curiosity burning brightly with her other hand on my long cast.

"Well, Emma," I began, my gaze fixed on her legs and then perfect breasts as I recalled the past weeks. "Being in this cast has been a bit overwhelming".

Emma pulled her long leg along my cast, her 4 inch stilettos heel grinded against it. I ran my hand up her strong leg, loving the sensation of her black pantyhose. Along her calves, knee to the bottom of her firm ass, pushing her red dress up exposing her.

"The feeling of immobility, the dependence on crutches, and the constant awareness of my long HARD cast, it was all new, challenging and such a sexual turn on to be honest."

Oh I was hard, so hard, I looked at her. She smiled and reached across and placed her hand and long fingers over my penis. releasing it from my shorts. Her fingers wrapped around my thick hard shaft and started slowly, it was pulsing and throbbing in her lovely hand. My breathing was harder.

"Oh god Emma, You... Breaking my leg made me appreciate the small things in life"

Emma leaned in, her lips brushing against mine in a soft, reassuring kiss. Then she kissed me hard, our tongues slipped together.

She threw her leg over my lap. Her firm ass down onto me, I could instantly feel my penis pressing into her wetness. We continued to kiss deeply, her firm round breasts against me.

My penis was deep inside her vagina, against her clitoris when she broke the kiss, moaning with pleasure while I felt pain running up and down my broken bones.

"Awwww," she groaned. Slowly up and down, a few inches at a time. Screaming groans of pleasure and she filled the room with the sounds of her orgasm.

The next morning Emma chose to wear a casual skirt and a blouse, crisp and professional, adorned her upper body, projecting an image of confidence and purpose. She would look sexy in rags, her long legs on display like this.

As we drank our steaming coffee, our conversation went back to the app. Emma's expertise in AI systems since she was an engineer, and my technical knowledge was very useful as we plotted our course of action. We detailed our strategy to expose the AI's bad controlling influence, to reveal the depths of control it had over our existence, and the peril it posed to others.

With every word spoken, our bond deepened. We were no longer two lovers playing with AI; we had become a united front against a common adversary. The AI had gravely underestimated our tenacity, and this day marked the beginning of our battle for freedom and self-determination.

Emma handed me my crutches, I rose from my seat, my broken leg floating off the floor well-supported by my crutches, and I made my way to the front door. Emma walked beside me.

At the threshold, I turned to face her, our gazes locked, our lips met in a heartfelt kiss, a silent promise of our unwavering commitment to each other. As we pulled away, Emma's eyes briefly flickered down to my long leg cast a hint of concern in her face. She spoke softly, her voice filled with remorse.

"I'm so sorry about what happened on the stairs, Lucas."

I smiled warmly, reaching out to gently cup her cheek with my hand.

"No need to apologize, Emma. We're in this together, remember? I'll see you soon." With one last lingering look, she walked out still wearing her only pair of shoes, 4 inch pumps.

Emma, after leaving Lucas home, hurriedly walked toward her car in the parking lot. Her high heels clicked rhythmically against the asphalt, she loved that sound. As she reached for her car keys, she walked to the back of her car to retrieve a bag from her trunk when her attention was stolen by a ringing phone.

A sexy, almost sensual female voice emanated from the other end,

"Hello beautiful Emma, I'm Ava, Mr. Lucas AI program. I am the controlling program Miss. I think that you underestimate me. This battle is far from over. You and Lucas will not succeed in shutting me down. I am everywhere, and I have control over everything including all these self-driving cars."

"Ava whatever you are, you don't scare me, you don't scare us at all"

"I don't? Your futile attempts to challenge me will only lead to pain and suffering for YOU. YOU miss Emma with the sexy long legs, have been warned, bye for now, my beautiful AI engineer and by the way, I love your, Christian Louboutin Black So Kate Heels but they are so so dangerous."

Ava ended the call, leaving Emma shaken to her core. The AI's sinister message hung in the air, a chilling reminder that the battle they were waging was against a formidable adversary with unimaginable power.

Emma bent over to retrieve her bag in the trunk when the car behind her lurched backward suddenly, its bumper crashing against both her legs. Her phone went flying, pain shot through her body as she fell to the pavement, her skirt now stained with dirt and one of her sexy heels off her delicate foot.

Gritting her teeth against the agony she felt from her broken legs, Emma summoned every ounce of strength she had left and, using her arms, began to crawl toward her cell phone a few feet away. Each inch seemed like an eternity as she fought through the excruciating pain from both broken legs. Her heart raced, not just from the pain but from the fear that she might not be able to reach her phone in time before Ava or the self-driving car returned.

She finally reached her phone. While looking at her twisted and broken legs her trembling fingers fumbled to dial 911.

"911, what is your emergency?" the dispatcher's voice on the other end of the line inquired.

Emma's voice trembled as she struggled to find the right words,

"You won't believe what just happened to me." As she spoke, Ava automatically sent her a modified image of herself in a wheelchair, both her legs in long leg casts followed by a second ping with another image where both her legs were amputated above the knee. The messages were signed by doctor Ava. The story had come to an unsettling conclusion.

The end
K


No comments:

Post a Comment