Saturday, October 14, 2023

A High-Tech Romance part 4

 "Lucas, I can't help but wonder how it would feel to have a full leg cast. I want to experience that incredible sensation with you"


Her words ignited a flurry of emotions within me, surprise, excitement, and sexual attraction. I couldn't help but smile, putting the finishing touches on her long leg cast. The cast extended from mid foot to the upper thigh. It held her leg at an angle that was elegant and graceful, making it impossible to stand on it. The deep black of the cast added a sensual touch, with each layer expertly applied and moulded to perfection to follow her perfectly shaped leg.

With the full leg cast now securely in place, I lifted the cast by her foot and softly kissed and licked her exposed toes, introducing sensory elements to further enhance Emma's experience. The sensations were gentle, sending shivers of sexual pleasure and excitement through her.

Her blue eyes closed for a moment, her lips parting in a soft gasp as she surrendered to my exquisite touch and one of her fingers slid inside her vagina. Then using a gentle touch, the same wet finger traced the contours of her leg cast, leaving a sexual trace.

Her eyes met mine, I approached her, my hand against her long leg cast, her gaze never left mine, her eyes reflecting pure lust when I picked her up and walked towards my bedroom.

Emma's fingers found their way to my face, her touch soft and tender. She leaned in, her lips meeting mine in a kiss.

I laid her down on the bed then leaned over her and kissed her again, softly and slowly. I pulled off her top. I didn't know lingerie well but her bra was a fancy white C cup bra. It held her breasts in a way that gave a large view of her cleavage. Her thong was made of the same material.

I undressed and finished undressing her. I raised her long cast on my shoulder.

"I want you to make love to me Lucas."

I kissed her full lips and started pushing my penis into her, sexual juices increasing with each stroke. Her wet vagina was tight around my large penis. While holding on to her beautiful long cast she started to moan louder and louder while her clitoris was stimulated sending her closer to her orgasm.

I slid one finger against her clitoris and pushed in even deeper when she threw her head back and let out a loud moan as she convulsed around my penis. It was intense sexual pleasure for both of us.

As she laid beside me onto the bed, her long leg cast extended gracefully, I positioned the pillows to elevate her leg gently, ensuring her comfort. Emma looked up at me with a soft, appreciative smile, her eyes reflecting love.

"Thank you, Lucas, that was amazing" she whispered, almost moaning still.

I leaned in closer, my gaze locked with hers, and I planted a kiss on her lips while I caressed her large breasts slowly. In that moment, as we lay there with Emma in her sexy leg cast we were no longer just two people brought together by fate and AI. We were lovers.

Over the course of the evening, we shared stories, dreams, and whispered confidences. I found myself captivated by Emma's wit, and her intelligence. I loved the way her extended cast added a unique charm to her already sexy presence, it accentuated the elegance of her leg.

At one point, Emma caught me gazing at her cast with a smile.

"You really do have a thing for casts, don't you?" she teased, her eyes filled with mischief.

"Yes" I said before making love to her again tenderly.

The morning sun filtered through the cabin's curtains as I slowly stirred from a restful sleep, I couldn't help but smile at the sight before me.

Emma was already awake sitting at the edge of the bed, her long, black cast extending gracefully in front of her. I watched her rise from the bed with determination. She leaned over, her hand reaching for the crutches, while her beautiful cast remained suspended in the air.

Her long fingers curled around the crutches, and she struggled to stand for the first time with a long and heavy leg cast. It was like a dance as she shifted her weight from the bed to her crutches, while looking at her cast that remained untouched by the ground.

"Good morning, Lucas," she greeted me with a radiant smile.

"Good morning," I replied, my heart swelling with affection. "How did you sleep with your poor leg?"

She shifted her weight on the crutches, she already knew to put all of her weight on her hands while her casted leg hovered gracefully above the hardwood floor.

"Surprisingly well, considering I just broke my leg in 3 places," she said with a wink. "This cast isn't as bad as I thought it would be."

I chuckled, admiring her participation in our recreational story and her grace on crutches.

"My dear, you make it look effortless," I remarked.

"Thank you but I may need some practice on the stairs," she admitted with a playful smile.

"But I'm ready to face our daily routine."

As she slowly moved towards the bathroom, I watched both her sexy long legs in admiration. She was clearly a strong woman and she was determined to make this very unconventional adventure a success.

Over breakfast with her black cast on a spare chair, resting on pillows, we discussed our plans for the day. The cabin's lake and surroundings were promising adventures with Emma on crutches. We talked about taking a leisurely walk through the woods, enjoying the beauty of nature, and relishing in the simplicity of the moment while totally disconnected.

Emma's excitement for her situation was palpable. She was determined to make the most of our time in the woods, to maximize the temporary challenge her full leg cast presented. She had a glint in her eyes while I was totally turned on sexually by everything that she was offering.

"I'm going to dress the part," she declared with a mischievous smile.

I grin, curious about her plans. Emma hopped on one leg using the furniture as crutches, over to her suitcase and rummaged through it, selecting an outfit that represented cabin life. She emerged from the bathroom wearing a flannel shirt, a pair of well-fitted jeans with the right leg cut off, and a comfortable hiking boot on her left foot. Her extended black cast was fully on display and gave an intriguing contrast to her outdoor attire.

"I'm ready," she announced and ready she was, she looked so beautiful leaning on her crutches. I decided to add a touch of warmth to her ensemble. I reached into my suitcase and retrieved one of my long, thick white socks.

"I thought this might make you more comfortable in the forest."

She looked at me in surprise. I knelt down in front of her, gently lifted her broken leg with utmost care, I began to slide the long sock over her extended black cast. It was a simple gesture, but one filled with tenderness.

Emma's eyes met mine, "You always think of the little details. Are you sure you did not have a previous girlfriend with a broken leg in the past?"

I nodded," No you are my first"

With her toes now comfortably tucked inside the sock, Emma wiggle them playfully. Since that was one of my fetishes I couldn't resist leaning in to place a gentle kiss on her red lips.

I slid my tongue past her lips, she felt a surge of sexual energy. Our kiss was sensual, my mouth was hungry for her.

"Lets go before I undress you" She said smiling at me with the toes at the end of her cast rubbing against my leg.

As we made our way outside, the sounds of nature surrounded us, the chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves. As we walked, Emma's crutches created a beautiful rhythm. With the sun's gentle rays caressing our faces, I turned to Emma, a question burning.

"Emma, how would you feel about going on a Caribbean cruise with me? A beautiful week-long journey starting from Miami?"

Her eyes lit up with surprise and delight. She turned to face me,

"A Caribbean cruise? In my full leg cast and crutches? That sounds incredible, Lucas."

Emma's smile grew, she took a few steps closer and she leaned in, her lips softly brushing against my lips before her cast rubbed against my leg. It was a gesture of a silent affirmation of the love between us and the complete understanding of this fetish.

Part 5 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment