Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A High-Tech Romance part 9

 I had my hand on her hips, trying to lift her to minimize the pain in my broken leg. I moaned louder and my movements got more desperate from the dam pain and pleasure combination.


"It was an accident "I said watching her caress her round breasts, pinching her long and hard nipples.

"No it wasn't...YOUR AI made me push you baby" She said so close to orgasm.

Time stopped for me until she pushed me down the stairs...NOW I recalled clearly Emma pushing me in the back.

As I descended the first step after her little push, everything felt normal. There was no contact with my leg or any immediate pain.

On the second step, my right foot slipped, and I stumbled forward, but nothing broke. It was a momentary scare, and I tried to regain my balance.

As I landed on the third step, my left foot twisted awkwardly from my full weight. I felt a sharp, shooting pain in my left leg as my tibia fractured. My vision blurred from the intense pain. I had never felt anything like it but I was going to feel even worse seconds later.

The fourth step brought excruciating pain as my left leg took the full impact. The femur in my left leg snapped upon hitting the rock step very hard, and I cried out in agony.

With each subsequent step, the pain in my left leg intensified. My left femur and tibia were now both broken, and I could see my leg twisted in both locations.

The sixth step was a blur of confusion and disorientation. I tasted blood in my mouth, and I could hear Emma's voice in the distance. My vision was focused on my shattered left leg, which had become a twisted mess in about 15 seconds.

Searing heat radiating from the fractures. The bones were broken in multiple places, and I could see the deformity. I felt helpless, unable to do anything or even comprehend the situation watching Emma gracefully negotiating the same steps on her crutches.

And I was back to reality.

"Lucas, cum in me, please" She moaned and I did, I felt the pulsations as I shot thick creamy cum deep inside her wanting body until she exploded under her orgasm.

2 weeks later, as I lay on the couch, nursing my broken leg, the monotonous ticking of the clock seemed to echo the slow passage of time. My thoughts revolved around the mysterious events that had transpired recently.

Emma's sudden disappearance after the boat cruise and the cryptic letter. I needed answers, and I couldn't shake the feeling that the key to all of this laid between Emma and my AI program.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle the silence and uncertainty any longer, a sharp, persistent buzzer echoed through my house. Startled, I glanced at the intercom, my heart racing. Who could it be? The logical part of my brain told me to stay put and call out to ask who was there, but my AI app on my phone told me something different, 98% that I would enjoy what I would see if I opened the door.

Who could resist those odds.

Carefully, I grabbed my crutches from the floor and hoisted myself up. My broken leg protested with major pain, but I couldn't let that deter me, 98% odds. With each careful step I swung my full leg cast between my crutches to my way to the front door. My heart was pounding in my chest as I peered through the peephole.

What I saw on the other side took my breath away...again... It was Emma, standing there, just like she had appeared in my dreams weeks ago. Her blond hair cascading over her shoulders, her red dress clinging to her figure, and her long legs accentuated by a pair of stiletto heels that made her look even taller.

My hands trembled as I fumbled to open the door. When I finally did, there she was, standing before me, her green eyes locking onto mine. Her gaze was intense, filled with emotions I couldn't decipher.

"Emma," I stammered, my voice barely a whisper. You...you're back. Where the fuck did you go?"

A faint, enigmatic smile curled her lips as she stepped closer and kissed my lips. Her perfume filled the air with a seductive scent that sent shivers down my spine.

"I had to come back and explain, Lucas."

The tension in the room was palpable, and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by a flood of emotions. Relief, confusion, anger, and sexual desire all welled up inside me. My mind raced with questions, but before I could voice them, she gently placed a finger on my lips.

"Shh, not now."

With that, she leaned in on her 4 inch stilettos, her lips capturing mine in a passionate, lingering kiss that left me breathless while squeezing the handles of my crutches. All thoughts and questions vanished as we melted into each other, the world outside our embrace ceasing to exist.

As our lips parted, she took a step back, her eyes looked at my new long leg cast. "I missed you, how's the broken leg?" she asked.

"I missed you too, not bad, some days are better" I replied, my voice filled with longing. "But where have you been? Why did you disappear?"

Emma's expression grew serious, and she gestured for me to sit back on the couch. As I carefully made my way back using my crutches, her red dress rustled softly as she walked beside me.

With a gentle, reassuring smile, she reached for my crutches, helping me balance as I lowered myself onto the couch. Once I was settled, she placed my crutches aside, then turned her attention to my heavy cast, smiling as she lifted it carefully and setting it on the coffee table with a soft thud. She then rubbed my toes with her long fingers.

"I can't explain everything right now, Lucas," she began, her voice carrying a hint of sadness. "But I promise I will, in time. There are things you need to know, things that are...complicated and dangerous."

Her cryptic words only fuelled my curiosity further, but I sensed her reluctance to divulge everything at once. Instead, I decided to change the subject.

"Your leg," I said, noticing her cast-free limb and the beautiful stilettos she wore.

"You had enough of pretending?"

Emma nodded, a wistful smile on her face. "Yes, it wasn't the same without you"

I listened intently, her expression shifting to concern.

"It's all connected, Lucas,It's not safe here, even dangerous. In your smart home controlled by your AI"

My heart sank at the mention of danger. "Danger? What are you involved in, Emma?" She sighed, her fingers gently rubbing my broken leg sliding along my cast. Her nails made that crazy sound.

I looked into her eyes, searching for any sign of deception, but all I found was sincerity and vulnerability. She leaned in, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss as our embrace deepened, I couldn't help but wonder what secrets she held.

As the intensity of our kiss subsided, Emma stood and grabbed my crutches. She took a few steps on them, knee bent looking so delicious. Her sexy high heel pump elevated off the floor like she would for a sprained ankle. My penis reacted to her on crutches again, what a sight.

"Emma, you mentioned that it's all connected. Connected to what, exactly?"

Conclusion to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment