Wednesday, October 18, 2023

A High-Tech Romance part 6

 The sun hung low on the horizon as the massive cruise ship, with white paint and small balconies, awaited our arrival. We stood at the bustling port, excitement humming in the air, as we gazed up at the colossal vessel that would be our home for the next week.


I glanced at Emma, her radiant smile illuminated by the warm hues of the setting sun. She looked beautiful, her long black cast peeking out from beneath her flowy summer dress, running shoes on her left foot and her crutches added a sexy touch.

Emma turned toward me, her eyes dancing with anticipation. "Lucas, it's going to be an amazing week together."

I leaned over and kissed her lips, my heart swelling with affection.

We joined the line of passengers making their way onto the ship, our anticipation growing with each step she took on her crutches. As we strolled along the gangway, the ship's crew welcomed us with friendly smiles and warm greetings.

While we were in the midst of the welcoming crew, a kind staff member approached us, offering Emma a wheelchair with a considerate smile.

"Welcome aboard! Would you like some assistance, ma'am? We have a wheelchair available if it would make your boarding more comfortable."

Emma graciously declined, her determination shining through as she leaned on her crutches. "Thank you, but I'll stick with my crutches for now. It's all part of our adventure on your wonderful cruise ship."

The staff member nodded understandingly. "Of course, ma'am. May I ask what happened to your poor leg?"

Emma smiled, her eyes sparkling with positivism. "I had a little mishap, fell off a step ladder and broke my leg in 3 places, but I'm on the mend, another 8 weeks in this cast. Nothing can keep me from enjoying this cruise!"

As she was sharing her story, I noticed that the young staff member's gaze stare at my sexy girlfriend and lingered on the intricate details of her long cast. His eyes looked at the foot portion of her cast, her long toes and he then followed the cast up until it disappeared under her summer dress. There was a sense of curiosity, fascination and obvious sexual attraction in his expression as he took in my tall and beautiful girlfriend on her crutches.

The staff member returned her smile and wished us a wonderful journey as we continued on our way. The sexual attraction of the cruise staff vs my injured lover was another proof of the AI suggestions. It was setting the perfect tone for our voyage.

Once aboard, we were enveloped in the grandeur of the cruise ship's interior. I was staring at the chandeliers while Emma negotiated her way to our cabin. As we entered our cabin, she leaned her crutches against the wall, hopped onto the bed and patted the space beside her.

"Lucas, join me."

How could I resist, I joined her on the bed and right away Emma leaned in, her lips finding mine in a sensual kiss. It was a kiss filled with promises while her hard cast was between my legs rubbing against my penis that reacted right away.

Our lips parted, and Emma's eyes held a glimmer of mischief. "I think you need more than just a kiss, don't you?" She said rubbing me slowly, I couldn't resist this beautiful woman, I was rock hard by now.

She slid down my leg, I pulled her by her broken leg and while I was rubbing her hard cast she freed my hard penis from my pants and lightly kissed the tip before making her way down my long and thick shaft. She made her way back up to the top and slowly covered it with her mouth and lips. I was moaning from pure pleasure enjoying every second with this moment.

My pre-cum was dripping from her mouth. I was moaning louder and louder. With one hand she cupped my balls, and from her other hand she slipped 2 fingers into her vagina. She moved her mouth and sexy lips faster and faster over my fully erected penis. Cum came bursting out and poured into her mouth. She took in most of it and my own orgasm subsided.

"Now it's your turn, I will be careful around your broken leg love." I said as I spread her leg and long black cast apart. I ran my fingers along her wetness, and then put them into her mouth looking deep into her eyes.

I leaned forward and kissed her all over. She needed me, wanted me, moaning with every touch and licked. I lightly pressed my tongue against her lips and her moans grew louder. I rapidly moved my tongue in and out and slid 1 finger. Her orgasm began to build up, and within a moment she was cumming. She let out a loud scream.

"Help me get ready for a shower before the captain's dinner" She asked, kissing me.

With her black cast propped up I took the plastic protector designed for her cast and carefully slid it over her broken leg, ensuring it covered every inch of her cast securely.

"There you go," I said, my fingers brushing her leg gently as I made sure it was properly sealed.

After the refreshing shower, Emma stood before me, wrapped in a plush towel, her hair damp and tousled. She looked so damn sexy on one leg. "Thank you for your help, Lucas," she said, her gratitude evident in her eyes.

I couldn't resist running my fingers through her wet hair, a soft smile tugging at my lips while I kissed her long neck. "Anything for you, Emma."

She removed the towel that was draped around her and just smiled at me. I carefully helped her into a pair of sheer pantyhose for her left leg, taking extra care to touch and appreciate her cast. Then, I gently slipped on a chic black high heel on her left foot. She looked stunning and elegant.

As I helped her step into the blue dress and zipped it up, my fingers brushed against her breasts, her hard nipples sending a gentle jolt of electricity. Emma, facing me, her blue eyes locking with mine, I caressed her cheek with my thumb and we kissed.

I extended my hand to help her rise from the edge of the bed. As she carefully balanced on her left foot, she gracefully positioned her crutches under her arms. Her smile radiated with love. Emma's crutches created a soft, rhythmic beat against the polished deck. I walked beside her, my hand lightly resting on the small of her back, offering support towards the captains table. It became too irresistible to resist, I know bad choice of words but it's the truth, I leaned down to meet Emma's lips in a sweet, lingering kiss.

What we weren't expecting was that the captain of this lovely cruise ship was...

Part 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment