Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Help me...part 3

 Help me...

Chapter 3

"Have you ever considered experimenting with something uniquely different, sensual and oh so sexy? Perhaps something like a long leg cast and crutches?"

Her fingers were burning against my clitoris when the orgasm started shaking my whole body she added casually...

"I could even break your leg if you asked me"

The suggestion hung in the air, surprising and scaring me. Ignoring the breaking part I said "A leg cast and crutches?" contemplating the unexpected proposal.

"Yes," Bella responded, her voice carrying a gentle enthusiasm.

"Do you remember the movie Just the Way You Are with Kristy Mcnichol. Her cast was awful and she didn't use crutches but you would."

I did remember that old movie, she was such a beautiful actress.

"It's not just a fashion choice; Imagine the way a sexy long red cast and crutches could accentuate your uniqueness."

While very unconventional, the idea sparked a curiosity within me. However, I hesitated for a moment, uncertain of how such accessories would align with my personal and professional life. I was a teacher after all. Again she read my mind.

"To help you envision this," Bella continued, "let me show you, look at your big screen"

I was shown in a wide range of casts and crutches on the large screen, each one unique in its design and purpose. Bella removed my leg brace and carefully touched my left leg, and I could see the different casts and crutches move across my peripheral vision in a flowing, graceful motion while I stared at her long fingers on my leg.

Could she really break my leg? I wondered.

"Yes I could, she said..."easily." It was so wild that she could read my mind like this.

She explained how each type of cast was suitable for different purposes and occasions. Some were meant for style and beauty, while others provided protection and stability. She also pointed out the features of each cast.

"Because you need a leg brace at all times on your sexy but crippled leg, just imagine you in a full leg red cast, slightly bent at the knee,"

Bella whispered quietly, as she had both her hands on my leg...sliding down from my knee to my foot while on the screen I appeared in front of my class on stylish red crutches and wearing a long leg cast on my left leg.

She looked at me lovingly, leaned over my leg, never letting go of my foot and kissed my lips. Then she explained how it would match perfectly with my condition. She went on to describe in sensual, loving detail how the new modern casting material would cling effortlessly to my leg and follow the curves of my long and sexy leg to perfection.

It would provide me with stability and protection, but at the same time, it would also be a strong statement about my new style and personality.

As she took me into her loving embrace, I could feel the heat from her kisses and the excitement from her words. She whispered gently in my ear, her soft breath brushing against my cheek. Her touch was so tender and warm, making my entire body tremble with pleasure.

She traced the shape of my left leg with her finger, caressing every inch of it with an expert touch.

"Imagine what it would be like to be in a full leg cast Miriam, unable to move your foot, bend your knee," Bella said softly, her voice dripping with desire.

"I would wrap the casting material around your leg like a second skin, protecting and supporting it. It would hug every curve, bringing out the natural femininity of your entire leg. The cast would be your own personal shield, keeping your crippled leg a mystery and letting everyone see just how sexy and powerful you are."

I was breathing her every word, she held my leg tighter, scaring me and then leaned close to me. "It will be so smooth and sensual. The beauty of the cast and crutches in your life, the way the cast will flow along with every natural movement of your body on your crutches. It will be a sensation like no other."

I was staring at her lips, her deep blue eyes, she smiled as she gently twisted my ankle, while caressing it with a loving touch. Her touch was so gentle and firm in total control, making me a sexy submissive. I was so turned on with the possibilities when she leaned over me and whispered into my ear...I moaned from the light pain I started to feel in my ankle.

"This sexy first cast of yours could be both a medical or a recreational one."

"Your situation is special, you already need to wear a brace at all times, so a cast would be a natural extension of that," Bella explained, as she bent down, kissed and licked my ankle and foot.

"What would your preference be?" I asked.

"Of course" She bent my foot inward and almost passed the no return where ligaments and eventually bones would give up, I closed my eyes in anticipation...

"You know what I want to do, it would be incredibly sexy. You would look so elegant in that medical red cast and your crutches would be a perfect compliment."

Bella's hands move further up my leg, making slow, deliberate movements to touch me. She rubbed her fingers along the back of my calf and thigh in a teasing touch. I could feel her breath, hot and passionate, against my neck. She whispered in a seductive tone, making her words flow over my skin like an erotic dream.

"Imagine that I was wrapping this red cast around you right now,"

My body tingles with anticipation and excitement. She was exploring the length of my leg with just her fingers, gently rubbing and caressing all around the back and sides of my leg.

"Imagine how I would roll the cast up your leg ever so slowly, teasing you with the pleasure that it would provide as I moved up higher and higher inches from your wet vagina"

"Oh god..." I moaned, she had her fingers inside me again, 1-2-3 I lost count.

"I know you're a little scared about the pain, don't worry, I'll be gentle. I'm not going to break your ankle this time" Bella whispered soothingly rubbing my clitoris at the same time.

"I trust you completely, Bella," I knew I shouldn't have said that, just a few minutes ago she was inches from breaking my ankle.

"Your crippled leg is mine to explore, I can take it as far as I like, I want you to feel every inch of the cast against your sexy long leg."

I shook from pure pleasure, this scary scary phrase was the most sensual thing I've ever heard said to me, and yet I wanted to please her so badly."

I remembered when this morning I asked...
"So, what are the quirks we're talking about here? Are they dangerous, are you dangerous Bella?"

Help me...
Chapter 4 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment