Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Romance on a train part 8

 Romance on a train

Part 8

I was driving home with a mix of confusion and concern in my mind. Should I just leave Alison and her injured ankle alone? or should I verify the legitimacy of her injury? I knew that I should just let it go and trust that all was done for the good of all 3 of us. But I couldn't shake this uneasy feeling that something was wrong with the perfect picture the 2 ladies were painting for me.

As I entered the backyard, a breathtaking sight unfolded before me. Allison in her beautiful summer dress, stood on her crutches, knee bent , cast off the ground amidst the flowers of our garden. She was a pure vision of what this fetish is all about.

Allison's cast, gracefully on display, added a touch of uniqueness to the scene. The crutches, under her arms, were loyal companions in her temporary journey. I couldn't help but admire the way she elevated her injured ankle, a subtle gesture that exuded both comfort and a sense of personal style.

"Hello Jay," she approached me slowly. I was captivated by the delicate details, the sway of her hips in that dress was so inviting.

"You look absolutely stunning,"

Allison chuckled, "Well, thank you. I thought I'd make the most of the situation," she said, gesturing to her cast and crutches.

As I took in the scene, a small doubt lingered in my mind about the nature of her injury, but the sheer beauty before me eclipsed any uncertainties. Allison, with her cast and crutches, radiated and I was totally attracted to her.

***

I could see the conflicts in my poor husband's mind, I gracefully lowered myself onto the patio chair, he took my crutches and my cast extended towards him exactly like Emily had done earlier... I could almost hear him say "I sweat these two women..."

"How was your day?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"Good, how about you?"

I smiled and said "Well, big progress, I made it up and down on one crutch today, I didn't have to crawl on my ass"

He was sitting right in front of me, I lifted my cast and placed it on his lap. He smiled and couldn't hide his instant erection. In delicate movements of his fingers, he traced patterns on my cast and exposed toes.

Jay's tender gaze met mine, and I sensed the question forming in his mind. "How did you meet Emily?" he finally asked, his curiosity breaking through the surface.

"We crossed paths at college," I began, choosing my words carefully. "She's a fascinating woman with her own unique sets of fetishes or at least variations of them."

"Please tell me all about it Alison I need to know" He asked almost pleading.

My first day at the college was nothing short of a sensory overload. The size and beauty of the campus was eclipsed by the pounding in my chest as I limped in a white walking cast with a red rubber heel. The decision not to use my crutches for additional support that day had been a bad one.

"Didn't you say this was your first cast?",

"Yes I did, I lied Jay".

As I navigated the halls, I slowly limped to my new sorority Enigma Circle to meet with their president.

"Welcome, Allison!" Emily's voice, confident and warm, reached me as I entered. Her eyes were filled with a magnetic intensity and pure beauty.

"I see you've already embraced the spirit of uniqueness with that daring cast of yours. But you know you should still be using your crutches"

I offered a smile, my cheeks blushing, how did she know?. "Well, I believe in making an entrance."

As the days unfolded, Emily and I found ourselves engrossed in conversations that transcended academia. In the dimly lit corners of the sorority house, my crutches against the wall, surrounded by the flickering glow of candles, with her hand on my walking cast, we fell in love.

Later that month, Emily was driving me back to the campus and she said for the first time,

"We are a sisterhood that goes beyond the conventional, a subtle dance that binds us together. Literally Allison"

"Jay I've never shared this before with anybody, you have to promise to never mention a word of what I will tell you...They would lose their status and funding if it came out"

"I promise"

My pledging night to Enigma Circle was like a dream, each moment etched in my memory forever. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation and curiosity as Emily led me through the secret passages of the huge house wearing the mandatory black cocktail dress and a 4 inch heel. I felt strange in my walking cast with that kind of shoe on my good foot and it was very daring and dangerous.

In the intimate ambience of the pledging room, the soft glow of candlelight painted a scene. Emily held onto my hand with a gentle yet firm hold. Her eyes, filled with undeniable lust, were locked onto mine, a silent invitation that needed no words.

Unable to resist the magnetic pull between us, I leaned in, capturing her lips in a tender kiss at first. Then our mouths came together, my tongue pushed against Emily's mouth, exploring each other's lips in a desperate and passionate kiss.

The kiss grew deeper. our tongues exploring each other, our bodies were pressed together in a warm embrace that felt like we were melting into each other's bodies. I could hear Emily stiletto heels sliding against my leg cast, it felt like she was rubbing the tiny heel against my broken bone. With the heat rising inside me my whole body was filled with a surge of pleasure and desire that I could even feel inside my broken ankle.

To my surprise, the room seemed to stretch endlessly, and a circle of our sisters surrounded a singular plush chair at its center. It was surreal, a gathering of intelligent women witnessing the intimate connection that Emily and I had shared.

Limping to the plush chair, I could feel the weight of the unspoken tension in the air. The room, bathed in sexual desire and connection. The eyes of our sisters, filled with love,curiosity and acceptance, were witnesses to the love that Emily and I had cultivated.

"Wow "Jay said, leaning over to kiss me.

"That was just the beginning"

Emily left the room but the latest sister to join the sorority before me entered the room, she was petite with a caring gaze. She brought in a small stool topped with a soft pillow, creating a makeshift resting place for my broken limb. Gently she placed my cast on the improvised support. This was my first surprise of the evening.

She then fetched scarves, and with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, proceeded to secure my other leg and both wrists to the chair firmly. The scarves became my restraints, that's when Emily's words came back to me...(a subtle dance that binds us together. Literally Allison).

I was in my chair alone with 25 pairs of eyes staring at me when a soft knock on a door somewhere. A door opened and Emily walked back in the room.

"We have been waiting for you, president Emily," They all said in unison, a soft, sensual common voice.

Emily's eyes fixated on me with a sensual smile on her face while liking her blood red lips. She was now wearing the president's sexy red cocktail dress and matching high heels, but... literally nothing else under the dress. The candles provided just sufficient light to highlight her beautiful firm breasts, tight ass and perfect long legs moving in very graceful movements.

My eyes scanned her body up and down, taking in every detail of this sexy woman. I was aching to touch my girlfriend but the Enigma Circle had different plans for me.

Romance on a train
Part 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment