Friday, January 5, 2024

Romance on a train part 6

 Romance on a train

Part 6

A few days later as Jay and I settled into the living room, the atmosphere buzzed with anticipation. Jay, with a twinkle in his eye, embraced the role of doctor Jay. He gathered the materials for leg cast, soft bandages, a roll of padding, and rolls of pink fibreglass cast tape with a small bucket of water.

He was ready for action. "How's the patient feeling today, how's the ankle?"

I smiled, I hadn't seen him so happy for a long time "I'm fine but my ankle is still broken doctor" I played along.

With my leg extended on the table, he delicately unwrapped the ace bandages from my injured ankle. The gentle touch of his hands sent a warm shiver through me, turning this application of my first cast ever into a surprisingly intimate sensual affair.

Jay carefully slipped on the soft bandage, starting with my foot and slowly working his way up my leg to the knee. He was meticulous with the padding, he wanted the cast to be comfortable. Then he soaked the first roll of pink fiberglass cast tape in water. After squeezing out any excess water, he began applying the cast in small spirals around my foot, ankle and shin, the wet cast tape clinging softly to the padding.

I could feel a strange sensation as the cast was applied around my leg, it felt like my lower leg and ankle were being embraced gently and protected.

It was an amazing sensation.

After wrapping rolls and rolls of the cast tape around my leg, Jay leaned down and lightly touched my cast, his fingers rubbing it to make it smooth. I was reminded of how he had caressed my small breasts the night before, the sensation still vivid in my mind. His fingers were sending shivers up my leg and creating a warm sensation between my legs.

I was aroused by the whole process and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was getting nervous, not knowing what he was going to do next. Jay glanced up at me.

"You know that applying the cast on your leg is turning me on,"

"I bet you say that to all your patients' doctors," I replied.

"Only the female one... but I mean it with you."

Jay chuckled again, his eyes twinkling, I swear he was thinking of beautiful Emily in her tight fitting skirt and cast. He paused and studied me for a moment, running his fingers lightly from my cast up along my upper thigh. This time, he didn't bother hiding his intention, letting his fingers wander higher and higher up my leg. I could feel myself becoming overwhelmed with sexual desire and wetness.

"I have a confession to make," Jay breathed, his fingers touching my panties.

"What's that?" I asked, feeling my heart beat faster with each inched he reached he looked me deep in the eyes and drew in close.

"I've been thinking about this for so long to see you in a leg cast using crutches," he whispered, his voice full of desire.

***

I was mesmerized by her beauty before me. Her left leg was perfectly sculpted, and her right leg cast looked amazing. Her sensual lips were irresistible, and the way she smiled at me made my heart skip a beat. The lovely pink cast covered her leg from the ankle up to 2 inches below her knee and looked like it was a part of her and highlighted the curves of her calf.

With my left hand, I caressed her exposed toes, my fingers sliding against her smooth skin. At the same time I leaned in to kiss her lips, my breath hot against her skin. my tongue slipped into her mouth, tasting her sweetness. She parted her lips and we met in a long, passionate kiss, our mouths blending together in a sensual mix of tongues and lips.

"Let me help you up," I said, wrapping my hands around her hips. I lifted her up and held her close, my hands gently caressing her back. With her crutches under her arms she was allowed to move around easily. She was standing on her good leg looking so cute....

As she moved around, her cast was floating a few inches off the ground behind her. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful sight, my eyes wandering over the cast. I was still in love with my wife, she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen.

****

I was dressed in jeans, a short-sleeved blouse with a v-neck, and a stylish leather belt around my waist. I walked into the shoe store and was greeted by a beautiful female clerk.

My jeans had a slit to the right pant leg allowing my black cast to slide through. The cast sat snugly below my knee. On my left foot I was wearing a running shoe.

"Hello, I'm Jennie, how may I help you?" the young clerk said calmly and gracefully, her voice soft and sexy.

"I'm looking to buy a new pair of boots," I said, while Jennie's eyes wandered to my small toes on display. The clerk smiled and walked over closer to me, her hips swaying seductively.

"Your poor leg, how did you break it and how long on crutches?"

I decided to make up a new story, "I tripped off a curb wearing 4 inch heels and landed funny, breaking my foot," I said with a smile.

"Oh, that sounds painful," the clerk replied with sympathy, her eyes still on my cast.

"It wasn't too bad, 3 more weeks on crutches" I said

The clerk smiled sympathetically at my story, her green eyes looking deep into my own eyes.

"I broke my ankle last summer, and it took forever to recover," she said with a soft smile.

"How did you break it?" I was curious.

"Oh, I was playing soccer with some friends, and I tripped over someone's leg and snapped my ankle. It was incredibly painful, and I had to be in cast and crutches for a long time," the clerk said, showing me her sexy left leg.

Jennie turned her attention to the shoes on display. After a moment, she pointed to a pair of stylish boots and asked, "Do you like those ones?"

"Those are lovely," I said with a smile, my eyes lighting up as I looked at the high heel boots. Jennie brought the left boot over and gave it to me, then she removed my running shoe. As soon as I put it on, I felt excited wearing such beautiful boot while my other foot was in a black cast.

After helping with the boot, Jennie brushed her fingers lightly over my cast, letting her nails glide making that sound... It was a subtle touch, but it made me shiver with pleasure. She gently helped me stand.

Now standing on my good leg with my crutches, I moved towards the clerk and kissed her softly, my lips met hers passionately, filling me with desire.

The kiss deepened as she wrapped her arms around me, our faces pressed tightly together. It was a hot and passionate kiss, my breasts against hers and it sent shivers of pleasure all over my body, from my head down to my exposed toes.

The young clerk pulled away first, out of breath and flustered. She looked at me with a look of affection in her eyes, wanting more, needing more.

I was intoxicated by the kisses and the feeling of Jennie's warm body pressed against mine. I leaned forward on my crutches and pressed my lips against her fully erected nipples. The passion and desire intensified as our bodies came together once more while I rubbed my cast along her pantyhose covered leg.

We were lost in a passionate moment, when the sound of the door bell ringing cut through our sexual trance. We both froze and broke apart, breathlessly staring at each other while smiling.

Romance on a train
Part 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment