Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Romance on a train part 5

 Romance on a train

Part 5

All day, those words echoed in my mind like an unyielding refrain: "It was very nice meeting you, Jay. Please say hello to Allison."

The message from Emily lingered, casting a spell that made even the mundane tasks at work feel like a distant backdrop to her intriguing presence. Not even my personal secretary's recently broken arm,in a full arm cast and sling, could divert my thoughts from Emily's parting words. The routine tasks of the day became a mere blur, with the vivid memory of the woman in the tight skirt, gracefully descending the stairs with her leg cast in tow. She looked perfect on those crutches.

As the hours passed, I found myself repeatedly drifting back to that train encounter. It was more than just a chance meeting; it was an unexpected connection that refused to be dismissed. The mere mention of Allison, my wife, had taken on a new weight, I had to call her.

***

As I settled in the living room with my wrapped ankle elevated on a pillow, Jay's unexpected midday call caught me off guard. His inquiry about my ankle carried a genuine concern that tugged at my curiosity. I decided to play along and added a touch of dramatics to the situation.

"Hello, Jay. It's a bit painful, you know? The doctor said "non weight bearing and elevation", I replied, injecting a hint of discomfort into my voice.

We continued our conversation, navigating the usual topics, but I could sense an undercurrent suggesting that Jay had something more on his mind. Toward the end, as we were about to wrap up, I couldn't resist dropping a hint and a tease.

"Maybe I'll need to have it immobilized or something, to help my ankle heal" I mused, adding a touch of uncertainty. There was a brief pause before I continued,

"You think I need a boot or a cast Jay?"

***

As Allison's words hung in the air, a touch of uncertainty entered the conversation. A brief pause followed before she asked, "Would a cast be better Jay?"

I could feel the weight of the question and the unexpected turn in our conversation left me pondering. The notion of Allison potentially needing a boot or a cast added a layer of excitement to my day. Like on cue my assistant decided at that precise moment to remove her broken arm from her sling, her pink cast was perfect rubbing against her breasts. I couldn't resist but touched myself in my office, I was oh so hard.

"Well, I'm not a doctor, but that's what the professionals recommend: full immobilization for a quicker recovery, maybe it's worth considering it in a hard cast" I replied, carefully choosing my words.

As the conversation unfolded, I found myself drawn to the idea of my Allison in a leg cast and that would stay with me for the rest of the day for sure. But...she wasn't done and I was so close to cum, pre-cum dripping.

"Jay, considering the severity of my injury, how much of my leg would be covered by that cast? and how long would I have to wear it?"

"Well, it depends on what the doctor will recommend. I'm pretty sure it would stop just below your knee, and possibly you'd need it for 3 to 4 weeks while using your crutches obviously."

As I said those words, the image of Emily in her sexy skirt and pantyhose with her perfect cast below her knee instantly flashed in my mind. How could it not.

"I see" She said but then she came back with a question that literally made me cum inside my pants in my own office...

"I know you are super busy sweety but considering it's not a broken ankle but a sprain, you think we could buy our own casting material? You could be my lovely doctor and apply a pretty little cast to my lower leg, ankle and foot?"

I could barely speak, I rubbed my hard penis even harder.

"Why not! I'm up for it if you are." I was all sticky and wet now! And totally forgot to ask her if she knew Emily.

As I sat alone on the train on my way back home, the empty seat across from me became a canvas for my imagination. In my mind, I saw the images of two distinctly different yet beautiful women, both sharing the common look of a cast on their lower legs.

First, there was Emily, the sophisticated woman from the previous encounter. Her navy blue pencil dress hugged her curves elegantly, and the high heel stiletto pump accentuated her graceful stride on her crutches. The cast, peeking out from beneath the hem, added an unbelievable sexual attraction, the slim non weight bearing cast contrasting with her other strong leg and the femininity of her look.

Then, there was Allison, my wife, in a different scenario. Her casual jeans and T-shirt took on a sensual look with her injury. The thought of her on crutches with her injured ankle carefully moving around our house was an image of a mom at home embracing the unexpected accident.

The contrast between the two women, each with a unique style and energy, highlighted the unpredictable nature of the encounters. Their injuries became a stage where the narratives of these lovely women unfolded, their crutches becoming unexpected accessories that added beauty and sensuality to their individual stories.

***

I heard the door open, signalling Jay's arrival while I was sitting on the couch. Wearing jeans and my riding knee boot on the left foot, with the right foot still bandaged. The crutches leaned against the couch, ready to assist my movements.

Jay entered the room, and our eyes met. The unspoken question lingered in the air, would he bring up the cast first? The anticipation buzzed between us as he approached. With a gentle smile, he leaned in, and our lips met in a sweet kiss.

"How's the ankle, Allison?"

"I think it's getting better but I still can't put any weight on it without pain. So what about immobilizing my ankle in a cast, It all came out so fast, maybe too fast. Jay's gaze held mine, and in that moment, the unspoken agreement to explore the playful experiment passed between us.

The evening unfolded with a blend of warmth, curiosity, and the shared excitement of what lay ahead. As the night progressed, Jay's hands delicately took hold of my bandaged ankle. With a slow and careful touch, he began to unwrap the ace bandages, revealing the uninjured foot and ankle beneath. The intimacy of the moment added a layer of connection.

The excitement got the best of him and kissed my foot and ankle slowly. He always loved my feet and legs but it was the first time that he kissed and licked them like he did. While watching him,I slid my left hand between my legs and rubbed myself, moaning quietly.

"I hope I'm not hurting you?"

"No, that really feels good, please don't stop." I said.

He raised my injured ankle to his mouth... I spread my legs and felt his penis deep inside me. Pure love making.

Romance on a train
Part 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment