Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Cheer, crutches and love chapter 2

 Cheer, crutches and love

Chapter 2

Nick gently placed his hand on my injured ankle, his touch warm and reassuring. He reached into his kit and pulled out an ace bandage, unrolling it carefully. His fingers were steady and sure as he began wrapping the bandage around my ankle, starting just above the arch of my foot. He worked with a practised ease, pulling the bandage snugly but not too tight, making sure each layer overlapped the previous one just enough to provide support.

He continued wrapping, moving upward with precision. The bandage felt so nice on my ankle like a protective cocoon, the pressure soothing against the swelling. His hands and his focus entirely on making sure my ankle was properly supported. When he reached the top, just below my calf, he secured the bandage with metal clips, ensuring it would stay in place.

"There," he said softly, finally looking up from my ankle and leg, at me again. "That should help with the swelling and keep your ankle stable. But you need to stay off it as much as possible for the next few days, okay?"

"It feels good," The pressure was soothing against the swelling, and I couldn't help but feel a little thrill with his hands on my long leg.

He gave me crutches and I made my way slowly back to my dorm room, my mind already racing ahead to our next session. I couldn't wait to feel his hands on me again, maybe next time exploring the rest of my body with the same care and attention he'd given to my ankle.

As I lay in bed that night, I started rubbing my sprained ankle and the ace bandages feeling nice and warm against my skin. My mind wandered to Nick, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like...

"Mmm, Nick," I whispered to myself, my fingers tracing lazy circles on my skin. "I can't wait to feel you inside me." OMG I sounded like a teenage girl...stop that.

But in my mind his fingers explored every inch of my body. I moaned, my body trembling with pleasure as he started touching me in other ways, his fingers caressing my breasts, pinching my nipples. I moaned, my body trembling with pleasure.

He undressed me slowly, his body pressed against mine, my sprained ankle pushing against him. I moaned, my body trembling with pleasure and pain. I pushed 2 fingers inside me...

Moving in and out faster. I moaned again, my body trembling with pleasure. I felt the heat building inside me, my body aching for release. With one hand on my sprained ankle and the other fingers inside me I had the most incredible release. I cried out, my body trembling with pleasure.

Despite the nagging pain in my ankle, I found myself feeling more alive than I had in quite some time. As I drifted off to sleep, I felt a strange sense of comfort and security wash over me. It was as if simply knowing that Nick was out there somewhere, ready and waiting to help me through whatever challenges lay ahead, was enough to make me feel as if I could conquer the world even with a bad ankle.

And it was that thought that ultimately took me into a deep and restful slumber.

The next few weeks passed by in a blur of classes, cheerleading practice, and physical therapy sessions. Despite the constant demands on my time and energy, I found myself better than I had been in quite some time even if my ankle was taking a long time to heal. As I limped into the physical therapy room, I caught sight of Nick waiting for me.

"How's that ankle feeling today?"

"Much better thanks."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. But remember, we still have a long way to go before you're back to 100 percent."

"I know," I agreed, licking my lip slightly in anticipation. There was something about the way he took charge of the situation that just seemed to have a profound effect on me. It was as if he could sense my vulnerability and knew exactly how to handle it.

"Thanks, Nick," I said, offering him a small smile. "I appreciate your support."

"You're welcome, Hailey," he replied, his eyes never leaving mine.

The next morning when I woke I knew It was the day of our first official cheerleading practice and excitement was coursing through my veins. Despite my injury and the fact that secretly I was still using crutches when away from school because of the constant pain in my ankle, I was determined to prove to myself and to everyone else that I was not going to let this setback define me.

That was the competitive athlete in me and not the future doctor talking.

As I got ready that morning, I felt a pang of insecurity, my ankle was still swollen and throbbing beneath the confines of my air cast that I spent the night in. But as I looked at myself in the mirror, I reminded myself of all the reasons why I had fallen in love with cheerleading in the first place. It was a sport that demanded strength, perseverance, and an unwavering commitment to excellence, qualities that I knew I possessed in spades.

With this thought in mind, I removed my air cast, left my crutches against the wall and limped my way to the gym where our practice was scheduled to take place. As I entered the room, I could feel the eyes of my teammates on me, but rather than feeling self-conscious, I was determined not to show them and forced myself not to show any sign of pain.

Nick was already there waiting for me when I arrived, and as always, his mere presence seemed to have a calming effect on me. He had his usual stoic expression on his face, but I could sense the concern in his eyes as he looked at my lower leg and ankle.

"How are you feeling today?"

"I'm okay," I replied, trying my best to hide the pain that was currently coursing through my ankle and kept walking past him. "I'm just ready to get back out there on the mat."

Nick nodded, but I could tell from the look in his eyes that he wasn't entirely convinced by my response.

"Alright," he said, his voice filled with a mixture of concern and determination. "Just remember to take things slow at first, okay? You don't want to risk doing any further damage to your ankle. Don't make me regret this...letting you practise...I could stop you...You know"

I nodded in agreement, but I felt excitement course through my body. There was something about the challenge of returning to competition that just seemed to ignite a fiery passion within me, a passion that I knew was only going to grow stronger with each passing day but also a passion that sometimes was misplaced.

As the other girls warmed up you could feel the unspoken rivalry among the girls on our squad, a rivalry that was only going to intensify as we continued to push ourselves harder and harder in pursuit of our shared goal.

I felt the pressure and tension mounting, I was focused on the task at hand. I knew that if I was going to be successful in returning to competition, I was going to need to give it everything I had both physically and mentally and that despite an injured ankle.

"Okay, everyone," Coach Johnson called out as she entered the room, "Let's get started with today's practice."

I was really focused on the task at hand but with every step that I took, I could feel the pain in my ankle growing more intense, but I refused to let it get the better of me.

"Okay, Hailey," Coach Johnson called out as she approached me, her voice filled with concern. "Why don't we take a little break and give your ankle a chance to rest?"

I nodded in agreement, though disappointment coursed through me. I knew that giving my ankle time to heal was necessary if I wanted any chance of returning to official competition, but it still stung.

With Nick's help, I carefully limped into his office, leaning on him for support. Every step sent a dull ache through my ankle, but having him by my side made it bearable. His expression was serious yet warm, a mix of concern and determination that somehow put me at ease.

Once inside, Nick guided me to a table, helping me sit down as I gingerly elevated my injured ankle. I winced slightly as I settled on the table.

I let out a soft unexpected moan as his fingers traced a path up my calf, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I had never felt so turned on sexually by something so simple before. Maybe it was the way he looked at me with those intense blue eyes, or the way his hands moved with such confidence and care. Whatever it was, I couldn't deny the heat building between my legs.

"Let's take a look at that ankle," he said, kneeling in front of me, almost... A perfect position...Between my long legs...

Cheer, crutches and love
Chapter 3 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment