Friday, September 6, 2024

Cheer, crutches and love chapter 3

 Cheer, crutches and love

Chapter 3

"Let's take a look at that ankle," he said, kneeling in front of me, almost... A perfect position...Between my long legs...

He gently removed my jogging shoe, then peeled away my sock, exposing my small foot, the swelling and slight bruising around my ankle. I winced as he probed the tender area, his touch gentle but firm. Without a word, Nick pulled out a modern and slimmer air-cast, the kind designed to immobilize and protect a sprained ankle while it heals. I frowned, shaking my head slightly.

"I don't need that, It's just a sprain. I'll be fine."

Nick looked up at me, his blue eyes meeting mine with a calm resolve. "I know it seems like overkill, but this will help your ankle heal faster," he explained, his voice steady. "It will keep your ankle stable, prevent further injury, and reduce the swelling. Trust me, it's only temporary, but it'll make a big difference while you use your crutches."

I sighed, knowing he was right but still feeling frustrated. "I really don't need crutches, Jesus I just hate being sidelined," I admitted, my voice tinged with a mix of stubbornness and vulnerability.

Nick's hands continued to move up my leg, his fingers sliding against my strong legs, against my skin. "You'll be back on your feet in no time," he assured me, his voice low and soothing.

I felt a spark of sexual desire as he spoke. I had always been attracted to Nick, but I had never let myself act on it. Maybe it was the adrenaline from my injury, or maybe it was just the way he was taking care of me, but I found myself wanting this man more than ever before.

As if sensing my thoughts, Nick's hand moved to my foot, his fingers rubbing the arch and pressing gently into the sole. I let out a soft moan, unable to help myself.

"Feels good?" he asked, a lovely smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I nodded, unable to speak. His touch was doing things to me that I had never experienced before. His hand moved higher, his fingers tracing the curve of my sprained ankle and up my calf. He leaned in closer, his breath hot against my skin. I could feel the heat radiating off his body, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have him pressed against me. Totally losing control i said,

"I want you," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

Nick looked up at me, his eyes dark with desire. "I want you too," he replied, his voice husky with need while he slightly squeezed my sprained ankle sending incredible waves of pure pleasure. He stood up, towering over me. I felt small and vulnerable in his presence, but I didn't feel afraid. I felt desired, wanted.

He leaned down, his lips meeting mine in a soft kiss. I moaned, my hands reaching up to tangle in his hair. His tongue explored my mouth, and I could taste the mint on his breath. He pulled away, his eyes meeting mine. "I need you," he whispered, his voice full of longing.

I nodded, unable to speak. I needed him too.

Nick's hands moved to my t-shirt, his fingers slipped the shirt off my body, his eyes taking in every inch of my bare skin, my breasts and fully erected nipples. His hands moved to them, his fingers tracing the round curves and tweaking the nipples. I moaned, my back arching against him.

His mouth moved to my neck, his lips and tongue tracing a path down to my breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it. I moaned, my hands reaching down to the front of his pants, rubbing his hard penis slowly. He moved to the other breast, his mouth and hands worshipping my injured body. I had never felt so desired, so wanted.

His hands moved down, his fingers tracing the curve of my hips and the V of my thighs, I was so so wet. He slipped a finger inside me, and I moaned, my back arching against him. He moved his finger in and out, his thumb pressing against my clitoris. I moaned wanting more, wanting this moment to never end.

Nick added another finger, his thumb still working my clitoris. I could feel the orgasm building inside me, my muscles clenching around his fingers. He curled his fingers, hitting that spot inside me that made me see stars. I cried out, my orgasm washing over me in waves, but didn't stop, his fingers continuing to move inside me. I could feel another orgasm building, my muscles clenching around his fingers.

I cried out as I came again, my body trembling and my sprained ankle aching. His mouth moved to mine. I could taste myself on his lips, and I couldn't help but feel even more turned on. He picked me up, his hands supporting my injured ankle. I wrapped my good leg around his waist, my arms around his neck.

He carried me to the medical bed, laying me down gently. He pulled off his clothes, his body lean and muscular. He climbed onto the bed, his body hovering over mine. I could feel his hard penis pressing against me, and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

He entered me slowly, his eyes meeting mine. I moaned, he moved slowly at first, his hips rocking against mine. I could feel the orgasm building inside me again, my muscles clenching around him. He picked up the pace, his hips thrusting harder and faster. I moaned, my head thrown back in pleasure.

I cried out as I came, my body trembling with pleasure. Nick followed soon after, his body shuddering with his own release. He collapsed beside me, his breathing heavy. I snuggled up against him, feeling content.

"Thank you," I whispered, my voice barely audible. Nick looked down at me, his eyes full of affection. "Anytime," he replied, his voice low and soothing.

I knew that things would never be the same between us again. But in that moment, as I lay in Nick's arms, I couldn't help but feel grateful for my sprained ankle. It had brought us together in a way that nothing else could have but it was time to heal since I needed Nick but also to be on the team.

While he adjusted the crutches to match my height, ensuring they were just right for me to use on the way home, his voice was quiet and low, filling the space between us. "What made you want to become a cheerleader in the first place?" he asked, his tone gentle but curious, as if he genuinely wanted to understand what had driven me to this point.

"I think it was probably just the excitement and energy of it all. It felt like something that was completely out of my comfort zone since I wanted to be a doctor. It was a chance to step outside of myself and try something completely different, daring and dangerous."

Nick nods, his blue eyes alight with interest and curiosity. "I can definitely see that. Cheerleading is a lot more intense and challenging than most people realize. It takes a lot of skill, strength, and determination to be able to do what you do."

Exactly seven days later, as we step onto the gym floor, I can feel the fear and anxiety bubbling up inside me. My teammates are watching with their worried expressions, but I refuse to let them down again. I've worked too hard to prove myself.

"Okay, Hailey, let's start with some light stretching," Coach Karen says, her voice calm and steady as she guides me through gentle exercises, but my mind is racing ahead, already thinking about the more intense moves I want to try.

"How's that ankle feeling?" she asks, her eyes flicking down to my wrapped ankle.

"A little tight, but I'll manage," I reply through gritted teeth, determination fueling my words. My heart is pounding in my chest, each beat echoing the pressure I'm putting on myself.

"You're doing great but just remember to breathe" she encourages, her voice a soft anchor in the storm of my nerves.

The stretching helps loosen my muscles, but it's not enough to calm the whirlwind inside me. I glance over at Nick, who's standing by the sidelines, his arms crossed as he watches me closely. I can still feel him inside me.

I take a deep breath and push off from the mat, attempting a more intense cheerleading move. My body reacts instinctively, muscles remembering the countless hours of practice. For a moment, everything feels right, I'm in control, I'm strong, I'm Hailey.

But as I land, a sharp twinge shoots through my sprained ankle. I wobble slightly but catch myself, gritting my teeth against the pain. I can hear gasps from my teammates, feel their concern like a weight on my shoulders, but I push through. I need to finish this. I have to show them and Nick that I'm ready for cheer camp.

"Hailey, slow down," Coach Karen calls, her voice laced with concern, but I can't stop now. I try another move, pushing my ankle to its limit. This time, the pain is more than just a twinge; it's a stab, hot and insistent like possible ligament damages, but I refuse to let it show. My vision blurs slightly, and I realize I'm holding my breath.

When I finally stop, my heart is pounding, and I'm breathing hard. My ankle is throbbing, a steady, painful reminder of its limits, but I've made my point. I look up, meeting Nick's eyes across the gym. There's a mix of emotions on his face of concern, but also something that looks like admiration.

I hobble slightly as I walk back to my spot, my ankle protesting every step. My teammates are still watching, their concern palpable, but I keep my head high. I did what I set out to do, even if it wasn't perfect.

As Nick approaches, I brace myself for the lecture I know is coming, but there's something in his eyes that makes me pause. It's not just concern; it's love. And that, more than anything, makes me feel like I've done the right thing even though it's between throbbing in my sprained ankle.

Cheer, crutches and love
Chapter 4 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment