Thursday, September 12, 2024

Cheer, crutches and love chapter 6

 Cheer, crutches and love

Chapter 6

"Thank you for your help," I whispered, feeling a warm glow from the connection we shared. As I spoke, I shifted my leg so that my cast brushed against his, a gentle and intentional move that didn't go unnoticed. The brief contact of that same ankle he loved to caress and wrap added an extra layer of intimacy, and I saw a flicker of awareness in his eyes, a silent acknowledgement of the bond between us.

With a reassuring nod, Nick led me inside, where the hostess greeted us with a polite smile. Her eyes briefly flickered to my pink cast and exposed toes and I swear I saw her lick her lips, but she quickly looked away, trying to maintain her professionalism. As she turned to guide us to our table, I noticed her limping badly, her steps uneven and cautious.

Nick, always attentive, couldn't help but ask, "Are you okay?"

The hostess paused, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. "Oh, I'm fine," she said with a shy smile. "I sprained my ankle last weekend while dancing with my girlfriend. It's just a little sore."

As she spoke, I caught a glimpse of an ace bandage wrapped tightly around her ankle, visible beneath the sheer black pantyhose she wore. She continued to limp slightly as she led us to our table. The restaurant was dimly lit, the soft glow of candlelight creating shadows that danced along the walls. A gentle melody played in the background, blending seamlessly with the quiet murmur of conversations, enveloping us in a cozy and intimate atmosphere.

We reached our table, a small, secluded corner booth. Nick pulled out a chair for me, and I carefully lowered myself onto it, resting my crutches against the wall. My casted leg extended awkwardly under the table, and I shifted slightly to find a comfortable position.

He sat across from me, his eyes warm but alternating between me and the sprained ankle of our hostess. "You're handling all of this so well, Hailey. I know it can't be easy." I smiled, feeling a surge of affection for him, reaching across the table to take his hand in mine. His touch was gentle, I felt calm wash over me.

The evening passed in a blur of laughter, good food, and easy conversation. For a while, I almost forgot about the long cast on my leg, about the injury that had turned my life upside down. All that mattered was the connection I felt with Nick, the way he made me feel beautiful and cared for despite everything.

As we finished our meal and prepared to leave, Nick once again helped me on my good foot. He was by my side as I navigated the restaurant on my crutches. Outside, the night air was cool and refreshing, a perfect contrast to the warmth building between us. Nick led me to the car, and as we paused under the soft glow of a nearby streetlamp.

Without a second thought, I leaned into Nick, pressing my body against his. Our eyes locked, and the tension between us snapped as our lips met in a passionate kiss. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer as our tongues entwined, deepening the kiss with an urgency that left us both breathless.

When we finally pulled apart, our foreheads rested against each other, both of us catching our breath. Out of nowhere, the words slipped from my lips before I could stop them. "Nick, were you sexually attracted to my sprained ankle before I broke it?"

The question hung in the air, charged with the intensity of the moment, as I stood there on my crutches.

"Let's get you home and I will tell you all about my sexual attractions"

We walked into my bedroom, I was feeling confident and sexy in my black dress. I had taken extra care with my appearance tonight. Nick's eyes met mine, and I could see the desire in his gaze. He looked at me like I was the last woman in the room, and it made me feel powerful. I walked over to him, leaning on my crutches, and pressed my body against his.

"Nick, you need to answer, were you sexually attracted to my sprained ankle before I broke my leg and ankle?" I asked again, I wanted to know. Nick looked at my long pink cast for a moment, then his eyes searched for mine.

"I'll be honest with you, I've always been attracted to you, from the moment I met you. But I have to admit, there was something about your sprained ankle that caught my attention. It made you vulnerable, and it made me want to take care of you. I have a wild fetish, attractions to sprained ankle"

I felt a shiver run down my spine at his words. "So, you have a thing for injured women?" I asked, my voice low and seductive, my breasts slowly rubbing against him.

"No, I have a thing for you," Nick said, his voice firm. "And I think you were extremely sexy with your sprained ankle wrapped in ace bandages leaning on your crutches but... you are also incredibly sexy with your strong leg trapped and protected in that long pink cast. It's like you're this strong, powerful woman who's also vulnerable and feminine. I love it."

I smiled, feeling a warmth spread through my body. "I'm glad you think so, because I want you, Nick. I want you to undress me and make love to me right now."

His eyes blazing with desire. His hands reached for my face. He leaned in, kissing me deeply, and I could feel the heat building between us, his hands on my waist as he guided me to my bed. He helped me out of my dress, his eyes roving over my body,my eyes, my breasts...

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, his fingers tracing a path from my neck to my breasts teasing my hard nipples.

I moaned as he touched me, my body responding to his touch. "I want you," I said, my voice breathless.

Nick undressed, his eyes never leaving mine. He was beautiful, with his toned body and muscular arms. I could see the desire in his gaze, and it made me feel wanted. He climbed into bed next to me, his hand on my broken leg. "I love your cast," he said, his fingers tracing a pattern on the pink fibre.

I smiled, feeling a warmth spread through my body. "I'm glad you like it, but I prefer this" I said, my hand reaching for his hard penis.

He moaned as I touched him, his hips thrusting forward. I leaned in, kissing him deeply as I stroked him. He responded, his hands on my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples.

"I want you inside me," I said, my voice breathless.

Nick didn't need any more encouragement. He positioned himself between my cast and leg, his penis at my entrance. He looked at me, his eyes filled with desire. I moaned as he entered me, my body responding to him. He moved slowly at first, his hips thrusting forward as he filled me.

"Yes, Nick, yes," I said, my voice breathless.

He picked up the pace, his hips thrusting faster as he drove into me. I moaned, my body responding to his touch. I wrapped my one leg around him, pulling him closer. "Fuck me harder, deeper ".

Nick responded, his hips thrusting forward with an urgency that left me breathless. I moaned, as he took me to the edge.

"I'm so close,"

His fingers found my clitoris, his touch sending me over the edge. I cried out, my body trembling as I came. Nick followed me, his hips thrusting forward as he came inside me. He collapsed on top of me, his breathing heavy.

"That was amazing," he said, his voice low.

I smiled, feeling a warmth spread through my body. "Yes, it was," I said, my voice being breathless.

We lay there for a moment, our bodies entwined, before Nick rolled off me. He pulled me close, his arms around me as we drifted off to sleep.

Cheer, crutches and love
Chapter 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment