Sunday, December 10, 2023

Prelude to Darkness part 2

 

Seated in her wheelchair with both legs in long pink walking casts, she faced the daunting task of rising. The casts rested snugly on the leg rests, and with a determined glint in her eyes, she began the challenging transfer. Slowly and methodically, she slid the casts off the leg rests, revealing the vulnerability of her badly broken limbs.

Using her forearm crutches for support that had been attached to the back of her wheelchair, Amelia's determination and strength was obvious as she wrestled with the challenge to stand on her fractured legs for only the 3rd time in the last 3 months. Finally, with a determined push on her crutches, Amelia rose from the wheelchair. The towering figure, previously confined to the seated chair, now stood, broken but tall and in control.

With a devilish glint on her lips. This tall, blond, long-legged woman sent an unexpected shiver down my spine. Within a second she had me sensually and sexually attracted to her words and so, so much more.

As she navigated the space between us, swinging both legs at the same time, I was mesmerised by the beauty of her long casts.

While she was now standing before me with the help of her black crutches, I should have said NO, I can't, I won't.

"Hello, Mr. Harlow, so nice to finally meet you," she said softly, her voice carrying a hint of Je ne sais quoi.

After I pointed to the unoccupied chair, she moved towards it with surprising ease despite her crutches and broken legs. They were part of her, however, the visible strain across her face betrayed the pain radiating from her broken legs as she gingerly lowered herself into the chair.

Concerned, I suggested fetching an extra chair to facilitate the elevation of her fractured legs, hoping to offer some relief from the obvious pain she was feeling. As I returned with the additional chair, I could see the grimace of pain on her face. With a gentle touch, I assisted her in lifting her long and heavy casts onto the propped-up chair.

The sudden proximity to her broken legs unleashed a wave of unexpected sexual sensations within me, my penis was fully erected. Her casts, long and hard, became an unanticipated focal point under my fingers.

I was unable to resist, I found myself rubbing the surface of the casts. The texture of her pantyhose covered casts felt nice under my fingers, both smooth and rigid. The contours of her sexy long shattered legs beneath the cast wanted to reveal what was hidden beneath. The room seemed to shrink, the air thickening with a strange tension as my fingers traced the length of the casts.

I... inadvertently explored between her long legs, against any and all professional conduct.

Caught in this peculiar moment, I became acutely aware of the intimacy that had unexpectedly unfolded so quickly. She quietly moaned, smiled while her blue eyes stared deep into my brown eyes.

Those lips...

I continued to gently rub her casts and her wet vagina after ripping her pantyhose to slide my finger in and out of her vagina, blurring the lines between respect and sexual desire. I was out of control. What finally stopped me was that I couldn't help but wonder about the significance behind her remark, "to finally meet you" and her orgasm also helped to stop me and regain some control.

"I've heard from my father that you're the best in the business, and I need the best."

Little did I know that her arrival would unravel an erotic, sexual and nightmarish tale, one that would blur the lines between desire and going straight to hell. As we sat in my office, Amelia's eyes gleamed from sexual lust a few minutes ago to total control.

"You see, Mr. Harlow," she began by slightly moving back closer together her broken legs

"I've been plotting in my hospital bed with both shattered legs elevated and in tractions, meticulously planning how to make him pay for what he did to me. What he did to this version of me"

Intrigued, I leaned forward, drawn into the twisted narrative she was unfolding. I accidentally touched her toes at the end of the left cast sending a wave of images through me. Images of her long and sexy leg casts on my shoulders while we made furious love, Amelia looking so desirable.

"I want him to feel every ounce of pain he inflicted on me. No, I want him to suffer more," she continued, her voice a low haunting whisper.

Amelia detailed her revenge, a dark list of retribution, as I listened in both horror and fascination. "And, Mr. Harlow," she turned her gaze towards me, "you'll play a crucial role in bringing this nightmarish justice to fruition."

Her plan was diabolical, a combination of seduction, manipulation, and pure vengeance. As she outlined my role, the lines between right and wrong blurred, and I found myself ensnared in a web of desire and darkness.

Amelia became my personal assistant over the next few months, and from the moment she hobbled into my office on her crutches, her right leg now healed but her left one going through multiple surgeries and still in a black non weight bearing full leg cast, the atmosphere changed in the office.

It always did when she rolled in her wheelchair or hobbled in on her crutches or limped in.

There was an unsettling energy, an unspoken agreement that lingered between us. Her eyes held a secret past, a hidden history that fuelled my curiosity and, dare I say, my obsession with this sexy powerful woman.

As I observed her, my fascination grew with every step she took. The knee-high socks, a rebellious splash against convention, wrapped around her right calve traced the lines of her sexy lower leg, emphasizing curves that seemed to tell a story of their own with her Nike shoe.

What intrigued me even more was her movement, after months on crutches she was performing a delicate choreography with them. The rhythmic tap of the crutches tips on the floor and the soft tap of her running shoe looked and sounded so natural and easy for her.

And then there was the way her short skirt swayed with each step, a companion to her crutches. The fabric whispered practicality and femininity, a captivating contrast to the beautiful look of the knee socks that I totally loved.

If her tight fitting blouse played its part, framing her large round breasts it only completed her ensemble. She was displaying just enough skins.

La piece de resistance was the white knee sock over her cast. In a way it was hiding the complexity of her black cast, stretched to the maximum the sock covered the foot portion of her cast all the way up her knee, well almost.

Amelia's father "convinced", Dr. Steffi Robinson elevated the concept of a mere medical cast into a stylish accessory. Unlike the sometimes boring appearance of medical casts, Dr. Robinson transformed Amelia's cast into a visual piece. The cast seamlessly melded with her knee sock.

The stretched knee sock traced the contours of her perfectly formed cast, bringing all the attention to the curves of her broken leg. A synergy between the crutches, skirt, and blouse, creating a look that was impossible to ignore, Amelia's casual look intensified my desire for her.

Each element, from the well shaped cast to her white knee sock, contributed to go beyond the functional. Dr. Robinson's meticulous craftsmanship had turned a medical necessity into a captivating attraction.

As I stared at the beautiful woman, I couldn't help but wonder about the stories behind her love for knee socks, crutches, skirts, and tight fitting blouses that weren't just accessories; they were so much more, they were part of her play.

Like any other man I can appreciate a beautiful woman moving around on crutches but Amelia's beauty was a beauty that went beyond the physical. She had an appreciation for the unconventional allure because she wasn't afraid to interplay disparate elements.

If anything she styled her cast as a fashionable accessory, turning it into a distinctive element that added to her beauty. It contributed to her tall and uniquely captivating, slightly mysterious, and seductive presence. Without a doubt I'm sure she had used recreational casting in her life before to get what she wanted.

Late one night, because Amelia mostly worked nights, as I was poring over documents looking to find the mystery man driving the sports car, Amelia entered silently on her crutches and...

Prelude to Darkness
Part 3 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment