Thursday, December 28, 2023

Romance on a train part 2

 Romance on a train

Part 2

June 4, evening
As the train doors closed with a gentle hiss, I couldn't wait to see her again since we locked eyes on the platform. Her black dress and the black high heel pumps had left an incredible mark on me.

Walking through the train, I searched for the mysterious woman. However, each empty seat and vacant space only deepened the realization that she wasn't on the train. The air seemed to lose its charged electricity, replaced by a sense of sadness.

Settling into a seat alone, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to the beautiful lady. The memories of the cat and mouse dance played like a silent movie in my mind. The train rattled on, but my thoughts were anchored in the moments we shared that morning.

As the landscape blurred outside the window, I found myself caught in a reverie of what might have been. She had vanished or worked late and missed the last train back. The clicking of her high heel was now just an echo in my memory. The train became just a vessel carrying me home.

The train pulled into the familiar station in New York, and as the doors opened, I stepped out onto the platform. The city's hustle and bustle surrounded me, but my thoughts were anchored in the memories of a mysterious lady one last time for the day.

Exiting the station, I made my way to the parking lot, where my BMW patiently awaited. The evening lights reflected off the sleek surface of the car, casting a warm glow in the dimming city-scape. I was just sitting behind the wheel, before getting home.

The engine purred to life, I sat in the comfortable cocoon of my car, the city sounds muted by the well-insulated interior. The leather seats cradled me comfortably. The city's skyline served as a backdrop, a silent witness. The glow of streetlights and the distant hum of traffic created a contemplative atmosphere.

***

As the evening settled in I was waiting for my husband. My name is Alison, I'm a 41-year-old stay-at-home mom, who decided to add a touch of surprise to Jay's day. With our daughter away at college, it seemed like the perfect time for a little playful teasing.

Wearing my comfortable jeans and a casual t-shirt, I hatched a mischievous plan. Jay had always had an appreciation for ladies' feet and sometimes women on crutches, and tonight, I thought, why not indulge in a bit of fun?

In the comfort of our home, I quietly removed my right shoe and sock, carefully elevating my foot to create the illusion of an injury. Positioned nearby, the crutches patiently awaited, ready to be the props in my playful charade. A mischievous grin adorned my face at the mere thought of Jay's forthcoming reaction.

Earlier that day, I had ventured to our local pharmacy on a mission to acquire a pair of crutches and ace bandages for my impromptu act. Back home I decided to wrap my right foot and ankle. The task unfolded with care, two rolls of Ace bandages becoming tools.

Each turn of the bandage was securing my foot and ankle in a snug embrace. I was surprised how nice it felt. The challenge ahead was evident: to gracefully navigate and move, all the while maintaining a stance that spared my right foot from bearing any weight.

In anticipation, I stood and leaned on the crutches, fully embracing the role of an injured mom, with a pretended injury. The thrill of the impromptu act was amplified by the knowledge that it would undoubtedly catch Jay off guard.

I don't think he ever saw me as a sexy injured MILF on crutches.

As I practised this newfound skill, the click-clack of the crutches against the floor became a playful prelude to the surprise awaiting my husband. The house, a silent witness to my antics, transforming an ordinary evening into something totally surprising for Jay but also me.

As the minutes ticked by, I got scared and wondered how he'd react to my little surprise. Would he be puzzled, concerned, or perhaps even amused?

The sound of the front door opening signalled Jay's arrival. I held my breath, suppressing a giggle as I prepared for the unveiling of my little act. The element of surprise was a gift, and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

With a playful twinkle in my eye, I greeted him, "Hey there, hope you had a better day than me?"

I pretended to moan lightly as I observed his expression, eagerly anticipating the moment when he would notice my crutches, and the one exposed wrapped foot and ankle.

***

As I stepped through the front door, a sense of familiarity greeted me. The comforting ambiance of home and I expected the usual evening routine. Little did I know that a surprise awaited me, from my poor injured wife.

In our living room, the atmosphere seemed charged with a subtle anticipation. Alison stood before me, pain in her eye as she casually leaned on a brand new pair of crutches. The surprise instantly caught my attention, and I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and look at her right foot wrapped and off the floor.

"OMG, honey, what's going on?" I inquired, my gaze flickering from her face to the crutches, then down to her exposed and delicate toes.

Alison moved forward to greet me, "Nothing serious, just a bad sprain Jay. How was your day?" I couldn't quite decipher the seriousness of her injury.

As my eyes took in the scene again, I couldn't help but notice that her right foot was totally non weight bearing. A playful scenario unfolded in my mind, and the realization slowly dawned, Alison was so beautiful on her crutches but I needed to know more about that sprained ankle.

"I'm sorry, Alison. I hope you're not in too much pain," I said with genuine concern etched on my face.

The unexpected surprise injected a twist into our evening, the next few days or weeks possibly. Then, the memory of the sexy stranger in her tight fitting dress and high heel stiletto flashed in my mind but this time she was moving through the train on my wife's crutches.

OMG what a sight.

In sync with my sexual vision, Alison leaned over on her crutches and kissed my lips. The walls of our home echoed with the sexual tension I felt, the tension I created in my mind. I should be worried about Alison's injury, not the stranger on the train or how sexy my wife was on crutches.

As she navigated on crutches, the weight of Alison's sprained ankle lingered from that unexpected turn of events

"How bad is it?" I inquired, my concern deepening.

With a solemn expression, she replied, "Grade 3 sprain. It's quite severe."

As I absorbed the weight of Alison's revelation, a sombre realisation settled in. I was concerned, and in that moment, it dawned on me that the consequence of a third-degree sprain meant weeks on crutches, with the added challenge of non-weight-bearing. The lines between my sexual attraction to her lovely feet, a badly sprained ankle, weeks on beautiful crutches blurred..

But...Maybe I could...No get that out of your mind Jay.

***

What grade 3, why did I make it such a bad injury? I watched Jay's concern right away, maybe I should have said 1st degree.

"Come on, let's get you to the couch and elevate that ankle," he suggested, guiding me gently.

Guided by my crutches, I carefully moved towards the couch, and Jay, with a gentle touch, arranged pillows to cradle and support my wrapped ankle and foot. His tenderness was palpable, and in the midst of my apparent injury, I couldn't help but notice him staring at my bandaged ankle and foot, he was so turned on sexually, it was impossible to hide it.

"Doctor said three weeks, maybe more on my crutches" I shared with a feigned weariness.

"How did you sprained your ankle so bad?" His eyes never left my exposed toes and my eyes never left the shape of his hard penis inside his pants.

"Just a clumsy misstep while I was out shopping. You know how it goes, I answered our daughter's call while still walking..." My answer held a touch of playfulness, attempting to keep the atmosphere light despite the apparent severity of the situation.

I was clearly losing control of the situation and I loved it.

Romance on a train
Part 3 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment