Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Prelude to Darkness part 7

 Prelude to Darkness

Part 7

As Satan shook my hand, I locked eyes with Amelia, anticipating nothing out of the ordinary. However, an unexpected twist accompanied the gesture. A sudden, agonizing jolt shot through my right arm, and I couldn't suppress a gasp. As I looked down, I noticed Satan's parting gift, my dislocated thumb and broken arm. His words, delivered with otherworldly charm, echoed in my ears,

"Merry Christmas, Vincent. Imagine what I would do to you if you hurt my daughter"

After Satan's departure, leaving Amelia and me in a quiet corner to reflect on the night's peculiar turn of events. Her gaze flickered between my face and the slight discomfort evident as I cradled my broken arm.

"Oh Vincent, I'm so sorry" she began, her voice a delicate blend of curiosity and excitement, "how does it feel?"

I winced, "Well, it's not exactly pleasant. Satan has quite the handshake."

Amelia's lips curved into a mischievous smile while she intentionally rubbed her broken leg against me. "Mmm, I bet. But you know, Vincent, there will be something attractive about seeing you in a medical cast."

Amelia was clearly interested, excited, and perhaps something deeper. The notion of me in a long arm cast was clearly turning her on sexually.

"Would you mind if I had a closer look? I swear I won't hurt you" she asked, her eyes glinting with a playful curiosity.

I nodded, offering my injured arm for her inspection. As she gently examined the affected area, I couldn't help but wonder about the connection between us. Amelia leaned over and her red perfect lips traced the contours of my broken arm sending waves of pain, then her tongue darted my dislocated thumb... The lines between desire and reality blurred once more. Everything about this woman was on the edge.

Dr. Steffi Robinson, Satan's private physician, emerged from the shadows like he did earlier, the atmosphere took on a surreal quality. Her eyes locked onto my injured arm and she gestured for me to sit, and as I settled into a chair, anticipation filled the air. With a gentle yet precise touch, Dr. Robinson meticulously manipulated my dislocated thumb, delicately guiding it back into its proper position with precision, expertise and pain.

Once satisfied with the alignment, "Vincent, I would like to continue the treatment in a more private setting. Follow me to my room; we need to apply a long arm cast for optimal healing."

Once inside the room, Amelia assisted me in removing my shirt, revealing the injured arm. First, she applied a layer of soft cotton padding to the skin. Next, she selected the roll of fibreglass casting tape, dripped in water, and removed the excess water. As she began wrapping the tape around my arm, a sense of warmth and security enveloped me. Gradually forming the structure of the cast, protecting my broken arm and thumb.

Dr. Robinson's hands moved with conviction, navigating the contours of my arm, the solid white cast took shape, encasing my arm from my hand and thumb to way past my elbow. As Dr. Robinson secured the final layers, she glanced up with a reassuring smile.

Amelia, standing by my side on her crutches, observed the process with fascination. She leaned in, her lips inches away from my ear. "Vincent," she whispered, her breath caressing my ear, "I'm so sorry my dad did that to you"

Her fingers delicately grazed the edge of my cast, and I felt a current of energy coursing through me. With my broken arm and Amelia's broken leg, we made our way to the waiting limo. Amelia on her crutches was beside me with a soft click of her crutches against the floor. She leaned in and kissed me.

As we approached the sleek black limo, I carefully eased myself into the back seat. Amelia, with her broken leg, followed suit, navigating the confined space with ease. She slid her cast into the limo, the sleek surface of her cast brushing against the upholstery. The soft glow from the interior lights accentuated the contours of her cast, creating a silhouette. With a subtle twist and turn, she settled into the seat, her crutches beside her.

Once we arrived home, Amelia, still on her crutches, looked exhausted, her face reflecting the toll of navigating the festivities with a broken leg. I followed her towards the bedroom, I noticed the fatigue in her eyes but the sexy red dress still clung to her every curve.

Once in the bedroom, I helped Amelia sit on the edge of the bed, I leaned her crutches against the nightstand. The anticipation of what was to come painted a soft smile on her face.

With delicate movements, I knelt down, my cast tracing the line of her leg cast. Her eyes met mine, sexual desire dancing within them. Carefully, I unzipped her dress and she lifted up her arms and I pulled it off over her head. I kissed her and she looked so desirable in her bra and lace garter belt attached to her stoking.

I lifted her broken leg, her cast in my hand and removed the small black sock, kissing her exposed toes at the end of her red cast. Then I did the same to her good leg, pulling off the high heel pump before removing her stoking. Holding on to her foot with my broken arm, I spent a few minutes on her good foot, licking and kissing her arch and toes.

She untied my pants and my penis applied pressure against her vagina. She moaned as I slowly penetrated her, my large penis going deeper into her. She pulled herself up by my broken arm and we kissed while I slowly and gently pleased her. She groaned and moaned in my mouth, biting my lips. I started to go faster and faster, my penis was pulsating inside her. Her eyes were closed when her orgasm shook her all over and I came inside her.

As the morning light filtered through the curtains, we found ourselves seated at the coffee table, sipping on freshly brewed coffee. Amelia, on the chair with her crutches by her side, took a sip from her cup while her long red cast peeked out beneath the robe.

Our conversation turned to the unique characters we encountered at Satan's Christmas party. The siren and demon, and the sexy wheelchair-bound lesbian couple. Amelia's eyes sparkled as she recalled the details, they had made quite an impression on her.

"The poor siren with her broken arms was so beautiful."

She glanced at my broken arm, her gaze lingering on the cast. "Speaking of which," she said, her tone teasing and her fingers on my broken thumb , "you were quite a hit with your own special accessory. How's the arm feeling today?"

I flexed my fingers, testing my mobility. "Not too bad, considering. Dr. Robinson did her magic."

"You know, it's fascinating how everyone at the party had their own story, their own struggles."

"True. All sexy within their own burdens."

Amelia's gaze shifted to her leg cast, and she smiled. "Speaking of burdens, Monday is when I get my new cast."

Prelude to Darkness
conclusion to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment