Saturday, December 16, 2023

Prelude to Darkness part 5


I mean how often do you get an invitation to a Christmas party from Satan?

Dear Vincent,
You are hereby summoned, (scratch that) invited to a celebration like no other. The gates to hell will open to welcome you to a Christmas soiree hosted by the Prince of Darkness himself, me.

Join us in decadence.

Attire: This is no ordinary gathering, let your choice of attire reflect the duality of your existence, between the mortal you are and the fetish world that drives your sexuality.

Venue: Well Amelia will advise the driver. I’m sure you can understand for safety reasons.

Entertainment: The pure mortal shall enchant you with performances that defy the ordinary.

Refreshments: My daughter is yours for now, she owes you for what you did.

Date and Time: It shall commence on the eve of Christmas and ends when everybody is fully satisfied sexually. Prepare yourself for a Christmas celebration like you have never seen before Vincent. The underworld awaits you.

With infernal regards,
Satan, Lord of Darkness

Normally, Christmas was just another day on the calendar for me, a time when the world adorned itself with festive lights while I remained indifferent to the celebrations. But now, there was Amelia, Satan's daughter, who had the uncanny ability to turn ordinary moments into extraordinary experiences.

“Vincent, are you seriously telling me you've never celebrated Christmas?” Amelia asked, leaning on her crutches.

I chuckled, running a hand through my hair. “Never really saw the point, but I suppose exceptions can be made.”

She grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief. “Well, you're in for a treat. My dad knows how to throw a party.”

"You see, Vincent, It's not about the tinsel or the carols, it's about the vulnerabilities and desires that surface in the hearts of mortals during that season, we see it everywhere every year.”

She slowly licked her lips, perhaps sensing the curiosity in my gaze. "Think of it as regular folks exploring their own fetishes, Vincent. It’s like a man might wish that his girlfriend who is on crutches for 4 months for broken legs may not be enough , maybe he wants her permanently, mobile but with crutches, very sexy but crippled” she said moving around the room on her own crutches looking totally desirable.

“I remember Belinda, Vincent”

“How do you know about Belinda?”

“That’s not important, when she came to the office with a broken tibia, in a white plaster cast, and crutches for seven weeks? Did you really think she broke it falling off a step ladder while putting up the Christmas tree with her husband? “

“Maybe she did, why not?”

“Common, Vincent, three days before Christmas, her husband wanted more than another recreational cast, and she... loved him. You felt in love with her even if she was married that day seeing her in her cast, didn’t you?"

Vincent couldn't shake the images of Belinda back at the office with a broken tibia and her subsequent weeks in a white plaster cast. She was short, petite and very beautiful. Was it really just a misstep from a step ladder while decorating the Christmas tree with her husband?

Amelia was getting ready for the party, her long red cast was a striking accessory while it peeked out from beneath her vibrant red dress. Her right leg was in a stocking super flirty looking. The lace garter belt, attached to the net stockings added a stunning elegant touch.

A small black sock, one of mine protected her little toes, a subtle touch to protect them that peeked out at the end of her cast. The red dress she wore followed her lovely silhouette, cascading gracefully and ending at the knee. Her hair was elegantly gathered in a bun, with a few loose strands framing her face. As she moved gracefully through my house on her one Christian Louboutin, red Kate Psychic pointed toe pump, she looked charming.

That night, she chose to use her black underarm crutches, a nice contrast. Our interactions were laced with dialogues and stolen glances at her broken leg and sexy stocking. Amelia knew it and she would shoot me a look that spoke of pure lust.

“You know, Vincent, it's refreshing to see you stepping out of your comfort zone,” she remarked, her long fingers rubbing her cast inching up slowly.

I couldn't help but smile and stare at her long fingers. “Well, they say there's a first time for everything. You, of all people should know that”

She tilted her head and lifted her fingers to her lips, her eyes narrowing playfully. “And I never pegged you for someone who appreciates the magic of a painful break of ladies leg healing in its cast.”

I was caught off guard. “Leg casts? Yes but not a lady in pain” Amelia nodded, her gaze lingering on my right leg while she caressed her right breasts.

“You're what they call a caster or a snapper, right? Someone who loves ladies in leg casts? Or someone that sexually fantasies about more?”

I couldn't deny the truth in her words. “Guilty as charged, sometimes I find both intriguing.”

“Well, consider this Christmas party a feast for your eyes, Vincent. I might have a surprise or two for you.”

Amelia's words hung in the air, slowly, she moved towards me on her crutches, stood before me, her presence dominating the space like she often did. She leaned in, her lips finding mine, the kiss was full of passion and sexual tension. As our lips met her fingers found my penis and the world outside ceased to exist. She dropped her crutches as she wrapped her arms around me.

I couldn't resist her. I picked her up in my arms, our eyes met. Carrying her to the kitchen counter, I wanted us to be eye to eye in this intimate moment. She smiled on the counter, it reminded her of an affair she had years ago with a divorced father, who lets be blunt loved to fuck her on the counter.

My hands found the place on the small of her back, I traced the contours of her body through the fabric of her red dress. The contrast between the softness of the dress and the complexity of the red cast against my leg was amazing.

I had one hand on her right leg, in the long black stocking while she freed my penis and my hand explored the calf muscles and curves of her right leg. She sensually slid her cast between my legs, against my penis, teasing me and rubbing me.

Amelia, in that moment, transformed into any man or woman's dream lover. She applied more pressure with her broken leg while I slid my fingers along her red cast to her dripping vagina.

“Have you ever imagined breaking your arm and thumb Vincent? I have, I’m the one who broke it, picture it, long arm cast, a bit inconvenient but maybe kind of... interesting?” she whimpered.

I could imagine and feel my broken thumb in a cast while I pushed my cast inside her, the rough surface looking for her clitoris and then she pulled me closer. I drove my penis inside her, moving in and out. Soon she was moaning from the pressure on her swollen clitoris while both of our orgasms grew closer.

Her eyes were closed, her hands caressed her round breasts, pulling hard on her nipples, her back arched, moaning and growling louder and louder, she was the perfect animal for me. I groaned and pushed my penis into her harder and faster. I could feel the ripples inside her of her orgasm while I drove deeper into her if that was at all possible until we both came.

While catching my breath I stared into her eyes and wondered what she met when she said “I might have a surprise or two for you.”

Prelude to Darkness
Part 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment