Thursday, December 14, 2023

Prelude to Darkness part 4

 Prelude to Darkness
Part 4


She closed the distance, she reached him and raised her long cast and then, with a swift, deliberate motion, dropped it onto his broken leg. The sickening thud of her heavy cast meeting fractured bone was only overpower by his loud scream.

His scream, a symphony of pain and horror, pierced the silence. Amelia, seemingly unaffected, looked down at him with a chilling gaze.

"Feel that? It's just a taste of what you left me with that night. In my case both legs were broken"

I swear I wanted to stop her.

But while she stood over him, her elegance and the brutality of her actions created a surreal tableau. Amelia slightly rotated her leg cast on his broken leg dispersing the pieces of bones and the man could only gag in agony.

Amelia, having delivered a symbolic blow with her broken leg, motioned to me for her crutches. With a fluid motion she re-positioned them under her arms, her throbbing leg delicately elevated off the ground.

As she took a few steps towards me on her crutches away from the man, a lustful glint in her eyes, she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, it was so much more than just a kiss, I felt her tongue against my lips and then inside my mouth. She was a full package of sexual energy. I felt her heavy breasts and hard nipples against me, her tongue against mine. She was so soft and sensual, so beautiful and sexy and then she said,

"Shoot him between the eyes with that little revolver of yours Vincent," She commanded, her voice carrying authority.

I was in love, under the spell of her chilling presence, I found myself compelled to follow her bidding. I was the lawyer, sexual lover and also a mere puppet in the hands of Satan's daughter.

In the midst of this utterly surreal scene, and the prospect of a Christmas party with her lingered in the air, she gracefully moved away toward the awaiting car on her crutches. With each deliberate step her cocktail dress draped over her long cast. I was totally mesmerized and then...

I raised my weapon and shot him between the eyes.

A mere 2 hours later in Dr. Robinson's office, Steffi, with a stern expression, reminded Amelia.

"You weren't supposed to put any weight on that leg at all. Do you want to lose it? Is that what you want?" The tension in the room hung thick, a reminder of the consequences that awaited those who dared to defy her father's servant medical counsel.

In a meticulous display, Dr. Robinson proceeded to cut off the cast with a cast saw, each vibration underscoring the gravity of the situation. Then having successfully removed the leg from the cast that was split in 2, she approached Amelia's leg, the leftover of the cast scattered on the table.

Dr. Robinson's experienced hands and fingers moved with a delicate precision, tracing the contours of the leg and exploring each location of her broken bones. With every touch, every gentle press of her long fingers I realized she could re-break her fragile leg if that was her intention.

Thank god or the devil that it wasn't their intentions.

Following the meticulous examination and a slight twisting that I will save you the details, I witnessed again, Amelia's sexy, long leg gracefully disappearing in another full leg cast. This time, upon her request, the cast was red in anticipation of the upcoming Christmas party.

It's crazy right? it was as if we both momentarily forgot the events that had transpired merely two hours ago, we had killed a man, I killed him.

The beautiful Dr. Robinson insisted that the cast be bent in such a way that standing on it would be an impossibility, doctor's orders. I was fascinated to watch Steffi moulding around the contours of Amelia's leg the casting material. Her insistence on the bent position underscored the gravity of her medical judgement.

Returning to my place, I watched with fascination as Amelia effortlessly excited my car, grabbed her crutches and moved to the house. As she made her way to the bedroom, the rhythmic tap of her crutches against the floor was beautiful. For a split second I wondered how it would be to have Amelia permanently on crutches.

"Be very careful what you wish for Vincent" She said just like she could read my mind. Reaching the bedroom. I couldn't stop looking at her, I sat in the corner of the room in her red wheelchair and...

Amelia, standing on her one functional leg, executed a seamless transition. I stared at her perfect red cast, her firm breasts and those teasing nipples poking through. With unwavering confidence, she initiated the unveiling, gracefully removing her cocktail dress. The fabric cascaded down along her breasts and hips like a waterfall, gently bunching at the foot of her broken leg. At first, she made no move to discard it entirely, instead choosing to smile enigmatically.

She directed her attention to my legs, she didn't have to say anything, I complied, lifting my legs onto the legs rests. "Better," she remarked with a sense of erotic satisfaction.

The room transformed into an intimate sexual stage, bathed in the soft glow of ambient light, as she cupped her breasts like only women can. I could see her lips reacting and my penis hardening. She bent over and grabbed the black cocktail dress from her cast then she slowly slid the sexy dress between her cast and right leg across her wet vagina and moaned quietly with a slight sway of her hips while she rubbed herself with her dress.

Amelia, naked and wet, was so vulnerable, she called out to me. She grabbed her crutches and positioned them under her arms in one swift movement, so beautiful and poised on her crutches, she was the perfect contradiction where vulnerability met empowerment and lust. She smiled and threw me her wet dress.

"You are so hard Vincent" She could see the outline of my full length penis against my pants

As if Amelia had mastered the art of sensuality she crutched to me where I was still sitting in her wheelchair and even within the constraints of her broken leg and crutches. She unzipped my zipper and pulled my penis from my pants and started rubbing it with her wet dress. I felt her juice on me.

She rubbed me faster until I finally lost control, I came all over her hands and cocktail dress, the dress she wore when we first killed.

"Burn that dress would you Vincent?" She said walking away on her crutches.

Prelude to Darkness
Part 5 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment