Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Adele's Friends .com chapter 5

 Adele's Friends.com

Chapter 5

With the full leg cast now covering my left leg, Steve's hands gently lifted me up onto my right high heel shoe. His touch, both supportive and sensual, conveyed a shared intimacy.

"What's next?" I said smiling.

As I stood on one high heel shoe, Steve sensually slid the black dress back over me, the fabric cascading down my body and along the top portion of my long leg and cast. Each movement was deliberate with this new accessory on my left leg.

He then handed me the crutches and I took my first steps, balancing delicately on one leg, while Steve observed with a mix of admiration and desire. I walked towards the long mirror, the full-length reflection capturing the essence of this unique moment. My cast was unable to touch the floor even if it wanted to.

Steve came behind me and kissed the back of my neck, shivers ran down my spine. I loved how my new cast made me look fragile in contrast to the sophistication of the dress and the lust in my eyes.

For years, Steve had harboured a dream to offer assistance to his wife precisely in the position I found myself in but she wasn't into it and that was OK. As my crutches supported each careful step, we moved towards the waiting limousine. The luxurious car, its engine emitting a soft purr, awaited us. Steve extended his hand.

"Allow me the pleasure of assisting you, Adele," he murmured.

He extended his hand to delicately relieve me of the crutches. As I trusted him I leaned against him, he skilfully guided me into the plush back seat of the luxurious car. With meticulous attention, he made sure that my cast found a comfortable place, sliding effortlessly into the spacious interior. The once-weighty burden became weightless under his attentive guidance.

As the limousine glided through the city, Steve and I engaged in conversation while he lifted my long cast and placed it on his lap slowly caressing my exposed toes.

Upon arrival at the restaurant, the chauffeur opened the door, revealing the private entrance of this fancy place. Steve extended his hand again, providing support as I gracefully stepped out of the limo and on my crutches. The full leg cast added a touch of vulnerability to the scene, creating a visual contrast to the opulence surrounding us.

Entering the restaurant, the maƮtre d', greeted us with a subtle nod, acknowledging the importance of our evening. Steve, ever the charming companion, flashed a charismatic smile and said,

"It's amazing, tonight feels like we've stepped into a scene of a captivating Alfred Hitchcock thriller."

As we made our way to our appointed table, my crutches orchestrated a silent dance, each click resonating in the restaurant. My long plaster cast slid seamlessly between my crutches, it was clearly becoming an elegant extension of my movements.

Once at our designated space, Steve took the lead and he gently relieved me of my crutches again, allowing them to rest against the side of the table. Pulling the chair out, he invited me to lean against him and sit.

But In a sequence of graceful movements, I hopped twice on my right foot, a dangerous move while on one high heel stiletto shoe, one false move and I could break my right ankle or at the very least a bad sprain. As I settled into the chair, Steve's eyes met mine, a silent acknowledgement of the shared intricacies of the moment.

The restaurant's ambience, the flickering candlelight played upon the contours of the plaster cast, a subtle glow that we both loved. We engaged in laughter and captivating conversation. As the courses arrived, Steve's fingers delicately touched my leg cast that was on a chair beside him.

"I've always believed watching a woman on crutches with any kind of leg cast, that her broken limb and cast told a story," he remarked, his eyes meeting mine.

In a bold move in a restaurant, Steve gently lifted my cast, placing it on his lap.

"What is the story of your broken leg? "

Our conversation continued, punctuated by the occasional touch and rub of my toes. We were both truly enjoying the evening.

Later on as we made our way back to the elevator, the shared intimacy from the restaurant and the hum of the elevator's arrival heightened the anticipation of what awaited us inside the elevator. Stepping into the confined space, our eyes met, a silent acknowledgement of the unspoken connection that had blossomed throughout the evening. With a subtle smile, Steve reached for me, and our lips met in a lingering kiss.

On my crutches, I leaned against the sleek interior of the elevator, the sensation of the kiss sending a shiver down my spine. The confined space heightened the intimacy, each moment becoming a crescendo of sexual desire.

As the elevator carried us upward, I pressed the emergency button, and our lips parted, leaving a lingering electric charge in the air. Drawing on my past as a gymnast, I seized the opportunity to amaze him even more, using both hands, I gracefully lifted my long plaster cast. With graceful ease, I placed it onto Steve's shoulder, a moment of sexual spontaneity that left me totally exposed on one leg. It was a touch of intimacy that added to the suspended atmosphere of the elevator.

"Jeasus Adele..."

With my back against the wall, my broken leg on his shoulder, he slightly moved forward. I unzip his pants and stroke his penis to his satisfaction. I pulled him straight up into my dripping vagina. It felt amazing and the motion lifted me to the tiptoes of my right high heel shoe with each and every thrust into me.

In this stretched position, every time Steve pushed his penis inside me, he caused my clitoris to rub up against it, sending waves of incredible sexual pleasure, over and over again. I could already feel my orgasm building inside me. My back and tight ass banged against the elevator wall, and I could not take my eyes off him.

It reminded me of a similar situation years ago when I was making love to Dominique, my girlfriend at the time in an elevator. While I was twisting and bending her arms behind her...I lost control, earring her moan with pure sexual pleasure...I went too far and broke her poor little wrist in 2 places.

But with each thrust of Steve's penis inside me, Dominique's broken wrist and sexy cast began to fade and the desire growing between my cast and leg was taking over. He was a very good lover, I was clenching my teeth trying to fight off the growing orgasm, but it was impossible.

My body was loving it and so was Steve's. I lost control. I cried, moaned loudly and my whole body became one with his penis inside me as my orgasm dominated the moment. As he pushed even harder into me I could feel his semen deep inside me.

When he finally pulled out of me I was relieved to take the pressure off my right leg, repositioning my crutches under my arms and depressing the emergency button. As the elevator moved to the penthouse, I leaned against the cool metal, my crutches supporting me. The dim lighting cast a soft glow on my long plaster cast.

As the elevator doors slid open, I stepped into the room, crutches clicking in rhythm with my steps. Steve followed, his eyes never leaving me, a silent acknowledgement that our contract was over...for now

"Adele, tonight has been nothing short of amazing. From the moment I first saw you, every detail felt like a chapter from a sensual storybook."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Steve. It's been a unique experience, and I'm grateful that I shared it with you."

He stepped closer,his hands cupped my face, drawing me closer. Our lips met in a lingering kiss, a culmination of the unspoken sexual moments that we experienced throughout the evening.

As we parted, Steve whispered, "Tonight was just the beginning, Adele. I look forward to exploring the next chapters with you."

Adele's Friends.com
Chapter 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment