Monday, March 18, 2024

Adele's Friends.com chapter 11

 Adele's Friends.com

Chapter 11

As the evening approached, I carefully selected a chic cocktail dress that complemented the atmosphere and the mood I was in after 2 successful events. The dress was a stunning midnight blue with a touch of sophistication, Its gentle fabric followed the contours of my body, creating an elegant look for the occasion.

With a sense of flair, I paired the dress with a single, stylish high heel shoe on my good foot, a classic Louboutin 3 inch heel pump that added a hint of...that's how I injured my other ankle vibe.

My sprained ankle was supported by ace bandages under my pantyhose, it served as a subtle reminder of what I'm willing to do for my clients and friends at Adele's Friends .com. Despite the wonderful temporary challenge, being on crutches for a medical reason added a touch of resilience to my overall look.

Standing on crutches in my living room, the soft glow of lights created a warm ambiance, I eagerly awaited the arrival of my guests. The cocktail dress, the stylish shoe, and the ace bandages created the perfect visual for what we stood for and it was going to be a real nice surprise for Steve.

As the doorbell chimed, signalling the arrival of the first guest, I made my way slowly to the front door on my crutches. The soft rustle of the cocktail dress and the gentle tap of the high heel on my good foot created a rhythm of sensual anticipation and I approached the door with a welcoming smile.

Steve, my first invitee to arrive, stood on the threshold, his eyes lighting up as he caught sight of me, my injured ankle and crutches. He leaned in and placed a tender kiss on my cheek, "Adele, you look stunning".

I reciprocated with a grateful smile, "Thank you, Steve. It's so good to see you." The exchange of pleasantries continued as we embraced in a friendly hug. Steve's gaze lingered on the cocktail dress, the elegant shoe, and the subtle ace bandages, an ensemble that hinted at the tales from Adele's Friends .com.

Before parting from the embrace, Steve's lips met mine in a soft and lingering kiss. "I've been looking forward to this," he whispered, his eyes deep into mine.

Then I moved back and Steve's gaze lingered on my legs, his eyes curiously tracing the line of the cocktail dress and, inevitably, descending to my injured ankle wrapped in ace bandages. I could tell how much he would have loved to apply a cast to my leg right at the moment.

"What happened to your ankle?" As his eyes focused on the delicate wrapping.|

I chuckled lightly, creating an air of mystery, "The public version is just a minor sprain. Just a little misstep, nothing too dramatic." I shifted my weight onto the crutches, lifted my injured ankle giving him a perfect look of it.

"But don't let it distract you from the evening. You know me Steve. I enjoy creating memorable moments ... .I might even let you apply a cast to my poor leg" I said smiling.

Steve nodded, smiling. "Certainly, let's make it a night to remember," he responded, his eyes holding a glimmer of lust like I saw in the elevator some weeks ago. 

Like they say on tv...I was saved by the bell...as the doorbell chimed, announcing the arrival of the next guest, I made my way to open the door with a smile. There stood Sarah, gracefully navigating on her crutches, showcasing her stunning pink walking cast. She was dressed to accentuate both the cast and her athletic legs, drawing attention to the unique combination of strength and vulnerability.

Sarah's outfit included a knee-length skirt that swayed with each movement, highlighting the femininity of her legs and curves. She paired it with a fashionable top that added a touch of sophistication to the overall look. A single stylish shoe on her uncasted foot, completed the ensemble with flair.

"Sarah, you look absolutely fabulous!" I exclaimed, welcoming her with a warm smile.

"Thank you and look at you on those crutches," Sarah replied with a smile. I leaned down and kissed Sarah, her lips meeting mine with a passionate and long kiss. It was a deep and intense moment of closeness and connection, leaving both of us feeling utterly excited and aroused.

"Steve, this is Sarah. She's been an integral part of our exciting endeavors,"

"Sarah, meet Steve, a wonderful friend and a connoisseur of unforgettable experiences, like you know he was our first client." As they exchanged greetings, the room was filled with an air of sexual anticipation, blending the elegance of Sarah's presence with the intrigue sparked by Steve's inquisitive gaze at her walking cast and the pink sock that protected her toes.

She was very graceful in her movements on her crutches with a partial weight bearing on the heel of her walking cast from time to time. Watching the interaction between Sarah and Steve placed a knowing smile on my lips from Sarah's sexiness and Steve's distinct charm.

"I must say, Sarah, that cast of yours is absolutely perfect. How did you break it?" he inquired, his eyes flickering between the cast and Sarah's athletic body and legs. She pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath and gathering her mental images of what she was about to say.

"Well, you see... I broke my ankle not too long ago. You know about the relationship I had with Adele before, we were a couple"

"Oh really, I didn't know"

"Yes, the next day after you had sex with my girlfriend in that elevator, well my ex-gf, we ended up having kind of a... intimate sexual bondage evening together, and during that play... I broke my ankle."

"Wow, really?!"

"Yes, it was intense. I actually broke my ankle in two places from the position Adele had me in, it was quite intense sexually. I had an orgasm while tied and broken"

"That's one crazy hot broken ankle..." He said unable to stop staring at her. Sarah was so good at this.

The doorbell chimed once more as the two had been having their intimate moment. Sarah took a pause and made sure to rub against Steve's erected penis as she was limping on her crutches and the heel of her walking cast towards the door. She made sure to move her hip playfully and casually making sure he was looking at her.

"I'll get that," Sarah said, her gaze on Steve's eyes as she made sure to make eye contact.

I was watching them while leaning on my crutches, knee bent and my injured limb off the hardwood floor. It reminded me of the movie Sliver looking at those 2, but reversed roles where Sharon Stone would be the sexy modern voyeur. Maybe I could be the voyeur... but that's for another steamy story...

When Sharon opened the door, I meant Sarah...She...

Adele's Friends.com
Conclusion to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment