Saturday, March 2, 2024

Adele's Friends.com chapter 4

 Adele's Friends.com

Chapter 4

"Adele, you are truly stunning. That dress is beyond words," he complimented, his gaze lingering on the black dress and my long legs.

I acknowledged with a gracious smile, the dim lighting casting a soft glow on the table between us.

"Thank you, Steve."

"Well, this whole setup, from the luxurious penthouse to this beautiful lounge, it's all very impressive. Your team is very talented "he remarked.

"Your appreciation means a lot, since you are our first client. We strive to provide not just a service but a sensual experience, one that transcends all your dreams and fantasies hopefully"

As the evening unfolded, a beautiful sexual tension lingered in the air between Steve and me. The subtle glances and unspoken desires were palpable, creating an atmosphere charged with anticipation. Sensing the right moment, I extended an invitation to Steve with a suggestive smile.

"Steve, would you care to join me in the penthouse? It's a more private setting and ...we can start working on our offer," I proposed, the words laced with a hint of sensuality.

His eyes met mine, a spark of pure adulthood excitement was dancing in them. "I would love that," he replied.

As we walked towards the elevator, the energy between us intensified. The click of my high heels resonated in the enclosed space, each step a seductive melody with the proper effect on both of us. His gaze journeyed from the delicate arch of my left foot, up the sinuous strength of my calf muscle, lingered at the bend of my knee, and moved further up my upper leg. In this unhurried exploration, his desire was increasing in intensity, it was literally palpable and I could see his physical reaction.

"You look even more beautiful up close and standing on those legs," He confessed, his voice low and intimate. I acknowledged his words with a smile, allowing the tension to simmer between us. I knew he had a serious leg fetish and...Let's be honest I have very sexy legs

In the confined space of the elevator, our eyes locked, and a charged silence enveloped us even if we kept our distance.

"Have you ever broken one of your lovely legs?" Steve's voice, a low murmur, filled the confined space of the elevator.

As the doors gracefully opened, revealing the lavish floor of The Four Seasons penthouse, the air buzzed with heightened anticipation. I spun on my heels, a playful twirl like a dancer, offering a glimpse of vulnerability.

"Yes," I confessed, my eyes locking onto his, "my left leg, I broke my tibia and fibula in a motorcycle accident." With a fluid motion, I lifted and extended my left leg toward him. Steve, hands enveloped in anticipation, delicately cradled my ankle. His touch was like between curiosity and understanding while caressing my foot and lower leg.

In that suspended moment, our eyes met, a silent exchange with unspoken desires. A smile lingered on my lips, an invitation hanging in the air. In a very suggestive tone I asked, "which of my legs would you like to place in a plaster cast tonight?"

He let go of my left foot, and I let it slide down against his fully erected penis while his gaze, filled with lust, trailed down to both of my legs. I stood before him, legs partly crossed, waiting for his choice. His eyes moving from one leg to the other.

His gaze lingered on my left leg, and a slow, seductive smile crept across his lips. "Adele, I'm sorry to tell you but your left leg is broken in 3 places and needs to be in a full leg cast tonight".

Hands and hands, we slowly walked into the dimly lit Fetish Room of our spacious penthouse. The subtle fragrance of plaster, his chosen casting material for this first sexual encounter, hung in the air, blending with the charged atmosphere as we shared our first kiss.

Our lips met full of sexual desire and passion that echoed in the room. The taste of the moment lingered as our tongues entwined, intimacy, fantasies and the unspoken sexual fetish. As we continued to kiss, his hands explored the contours of my body. He delicately traced my back, the zipper of my dress surrendered to his touch.

"Have I told you that you are breathtaking," he whispered, his words a caress against my neck.

As my dress cascaded to the floor, revealing my silhouette beneath, Steve's desire manifested in a deep, appreciative stare while his hands lingered on my waist.

I guided him towards the casting table, a piece of furniture meticulously chosen for its significance in his intimate sexual fantasy.

I sat on the casting table, legs dangling over the edge. His gaze locked onto mine as he knelt before me, between my legs, his hands gently lifting my left leg. He removed my left high heel shoe, each movement deliberate and charged with anticipation of what comes next.

"I feel like a kid at Christmas, unveiling a beautiful and sexy gift," he murmured, his fingers expertly releasing the garter belt from my leg. As the stocking slid down, Steve's touch trailed along my skin, my long leg, intimacy that left an electrifying trail and wetness between my legs. I was so turned on sexually.

He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing forearms ready for my fantasy. Soft padding, water and rolls of plaster cast lay in wait, each one a promise to mould and shape my left leg in this, the narrative of his lifetime desire. He leaned down, kissed and licked my leg slowly.

"Adele, this is beyond my wildest fantasies," he confessed,

"My poor broken leg..." I moaned quietly. Precum started to show.

With deliberate precision, he began the ritual of bringing his fantasy to life. He unrolled soft padding, a gentle caress against my skin, and carefully draped it over my left leg. The padding embraces it, serving as a protective layer, creating a cocoon of comfort before the hard plaster cast.

His touch was both tender and purposeful as he smoothed the padding, ensuring it adhered seamlessly to the contours of my long leg. Each pass of his hands became an intimate exploration, a tactile connection that heightened the anticipation in the air. He had done this multiple times in the past in his dreams.

The soft padding, now a second skin, he began applying the first roll of plaster around my foot. As the rolls of plaster wound their way around my foot, ankle and leg, the anticipation of dealing with this long and heavy cast seduced me while his eyes remained locked on the transformation unfolding before him.

With each layer, the full leg cast emerged, transforming my strong left leg into pure desire and vulnerability. Steve's hands moved with a rhythm born of passion, and the room echoed with the subtle sounds of plaster against my leg, a very sensual procedure.

As he continued the meticulous application of the plaster, a pivotal moment arrived. Before the cast became rigid, he gently bent my knee, moulding it into a position of non-weight bearing. The intimate act, accompanied by the subtle flex of my muscles beneath the plaster, marked a commitment to be on crutches.

The transformation of my strong left leg into a symbol of desire and vulnerability continued.

With each layer of plaster around my carefully bent knee. The once-malleable material now took on a form of permanence, securing the desired position.

"I love it...Kiss me...Please" I ordered him and he did. His soft lips...His hands transformed this plaster cast from the functional to the sensual ritual. His fingers, coated in the creamy substance, gently caressed and smoothed the surface to perfection

The touch of his hands on the wet plaster became a symphony of sensations for me, as he rubbed and moulded the cast, he watched my fingers slide between my legs and tease and please my wet vagina. The plaster clung to every curve of my long leg while my fingers curled against my clitoris until my orgasm pleased my whole body.

With the full leg cast now covering my left leg, Steve's hands gently lifted me up onto my right high heel shoe. His touch, both supportive and sensual, conveyed a shared intimacy.

"What's next?" I said smiling.

Adele's Friends.com
Chapter 5 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment