Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Adele's Friends.com conclusion

 Adele's Friends.com

Conclusion

When Sharon opened the door, I meant Sarah... Melinda stood there with a brand new black short leg cast and crutches. From my voyeuristic point of view I think I saw Sarah touch herself looking at the professor on her crutches and Steve...well you know...3 sexy, very different and injured ladies all on crutches in one room...I will let you guess how he was reacting.

"Professor Melinda, you look absolutely stunning!" Sarah exclaimed, her eyes appreciatively scanning the professor. She was wearing a modern slim fit trouser suit in navy blue with a white blouse. Despite her broken foot, cast and crutches she looked sophisticated, confident and so damn sexy.

Melinda, with a gracious smile, responded, "Thank you, Sarah. I thought, since you did break my foot, I'd join the cast party in style." She smiled, leaned over and kissed my friend who was speechless at the moment. I was envious of the professor's slim cast and her choice of footwear, a matching high-heeled shoe on her good foot that added a touch of danger.

"Again I'm so sorry professor and you've truly elevated the cast fashion game."

Steve's eyes moved between us, I was on my crutches with a sprained ankle, Sarah confidently limping on her pink walking cast, showcasing her strong athletic legs, and Melinda, gracefully maneuvering on her crutches with a black non-weight-bearing short leg cast.

He came to me and kissed me, "Quite a gathering," a playful smile on his face.

Sarah and Melinda found a comfortable spot on the couch. Melinda, gracefully lowering herself onto the seat, extended her cast onto Sarah's lap. With a playful smile, she gently rubbed the black cast and exposed toes. "Seriously, how's the foot, Professor?" she asked, her fingers lightly tracing the edge of the cast.

"Well, it's in good hands now, isn't it? I got exactly what I requested, thank you"

"You look amazing plus, your black cast will add a touch of mystery during your next lecture about sexual fetishes. Very chic."

The two women shared their experiences and their attraction to each other was evident in the easy banter. As the evening unfolded, from kissing, touching to gathering their crutches and moving to a spare bedroom.

"I'm ready for some fun. Let's go to my bedroom..." I whispered into Steve's ear, leaning in to kiss him passionately. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled me close, our bodies pressed up against each other. We kissed for a long while, our tongues exploring and our bodies moving together in a way that felt so natural and exciting.

As I slowly helped myself up onto my good leg and carefully found my crutches, I could feel Steve's hands wrapping around my hips, supporting me and holding me close. I loved the way his hands felt against me, it was like a reassurance that everything was going to be alright.

I leaned in and kissed Steve, and we passionately locked our lips together, it was such a sensual and erotic moment that my body was trembling. As we made our way into my bedroom, Steve looked at me with such sexual desire. I felt that he was ready to take me to a whole new level of pleasure.

"Look at you, Adele, you are so beautiful on crutches. Do you know how much I want you?"

"Well, I think you've shown me."

Once on my bed he grabbed my hips and gently pulled me up on top of him, our bodies touching in this intimate moment. I could feel his fully erect penis against me while our bodies brushed against each other, creating an electricity that had been building since our first meeting in the elevator. We were both eager to explore each other in a deeper way.

Steve gently unwrapped my sprained ankle and began to caress and massage it, his fingers gently exploring my bruised skin and swelling. I let out a soft moan as his fingers moved over my ankle, my ankles and feet being a sexually sensitive area for me ever since my first fracture years ago.

His gentle touch caused me to tingle all over, my full breasts responding to his touch with pure excitement. After a few minutes of his gentle massage, the swelling increased and stiffness was obvious and pleasurable.

"Please don't stop..."

Steve slowly started to bend my ankle in a very slow and controlled manner, gently moving my ankle in circles. I started rubbing and caressing my breasts, pulling, turning, and twisting my long nipples, the first one and then, the other. It was a very sensuous and sexual experience, as my ankle was being treated like a beautiful work of art, and I was pleasing my breasts and nipples, loving every moment of it.

Steve's tender and gentle touch on my ankle felt like a massage, my body tingling in pleasure and euphoria, the twisting motions of my sprained ankle caused a beautiful and deep sensation of pleasure throughout my entire body. It was an incredible feeling and I just wanted to let this moment last forever.

He continued to work his hands over my sprained ankle, his twisting causing me to feel an incredible sensation of pleasure throughout my whole body. It was almost too much to bear, but in a good way.

Next I released his penis, it was at full size and so hard, my perfectly manicured hands started to stroke his cock slowly. I could feel my injured ankle and I just wanted to close my eyes and let him keep doing it for as long as he wanted. It was pure bliss.

But I began to lick and suck as I played with his penis in my hand. I looked at Steve to see his reaction when he felt my warm tongue come into contact with his penis, licking the dripping precum.

"I'm going to keep working on your ankle. I want you to feel as good as you can while injured." He moaned but he was losing control.

"Mmm, yes..., I'm loving this. Please don't stop, it feels so good."

I leaned over him and went back to sucking his penis. It felt so good to have it slide in and out of my lips and mouth. At the same time he sexually attacked my injured ankle again with his long fingers.

My moans sent vibrations on his penis and I could hear him moan every time I did.

"I...I just have one question for you, Adele" he quietly moaned, working his hands over my ankle.

I looked up, my eyes glowing with sexual lust. "What is it?"

"What color of cast do you want for your ankle?"

"I don't need one, it's really just a sprain"

"I know but...You'll need one after what I plan to do to you now."

The air between them seems to sizzle, as I gasp at Steve's boldness and the idea of what he has in store for me...He came all over my mouth while my orgasm rocked my body until my ankle...

The end
K


No comments:

Post a Comment