Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Adele's Friends.com chapter 8

 Adele's Friends.com

Chapter 8

As Sarah pulled up to my house, a wave of excitement washed over her. Parking the car, she retrieved her crutches from the back seat, the familiar rhythm of her on crutches echoing against the pavement as she made her way to my front door.

With each click of her crutches and each step closer to the door, Sarah's anticipation grew. The idea of both of us on crutches again, coupled with the mystery surrounding my potential injury, fueled her sexual curiosity. Reaching the front door, Sarah took a moment to gather herself, her hand poised to knock. The anticipation hummed in the air, a palpable sexual energy.

The door swung open, I was standing there with a welcoming smile. I leaned on my crutches with my sprained ankle visibly wrapped in ace bandages. Sarah's gaze immediately fixed on my injury, curiosity and concern mingling in her eyes.

"Did he do that to you? Was it payback?" She said right away.

I squeezed my crutches and said "It's Just a little sprain, nothing too serious. But I thought it would add a touch of drama to our evening."

Sarah smiled at the unexpected humour of my sprained ankle, her body softening in response. As she stepped past me on her crutches, knee bent and cast off the floor, there was a brief but intense moment of physical connection between us. Our eyes locked, our breaths catching momentarily.

Her eyes quickly fell on my injured ankle. When she realized I was staring back at her, a blush overtook her cheeks and she looked away slightly squeezing her crutches. We stood like that for a moment, each of us caught up in the moment and the heat of our sexual attraction. My eyes followed her gaze back to her perfect pink walking cast and crutches, the image of her vulnerability causing a rush of excitement to flow through me.

Before I knew it, I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall and kissed her. That was so deeply sensual that her body responded in kind, her tongue playing with mine as we shared a moment of pure passion. When we finally pulled apart, there was an intense moment of silence between us. I couldn't help but feel a rush of dopamine flooding my brain, the feeling of pure lust and attraction, I began kissing her again.

In the heat of the passion, Sarah dropped her crutches to the floor and leaned on the rubber heel of her walking cast, the sensation of weight and pressure on her foot providing her with a new level of intensity. As she leaned forward her sexy body against mine, I found myself fixated on the beauty and sexuality of the form of her perky breasts and shapes.

I stood on my swollen ankle and my body was flooded with erotic tension and pain as I gazed at her. The limp in her step was undeniable, but the way she swayed her woman's hips with every step was almost hypnotic. In that moment, every inch of her presence was inviting and seductive.

I could only imagine her playing the injured college athlete, her beauty in uniform would be undeniable. The soft rubber heel of her walking cast only made her more sexually attractive as she placed her weight on the rubber heel of the cast to take another step forward smiling at me which further ignited my desire.

After grabbing her crutches, she moved slowly but surely on them, but I couldn't help but be amazed at her determination to get to my bedroom. Despite the pain in my ankle, I dropped my crutches and put all my weight on my sprained ankle limping, she couldn't take her eyes off me, I knew my painful limp was filled with such a sensual energy and as I entered my bedroom, I fell onto the bed.

She limped to my bed and joined me, she pulled on my blouse and the buttons went flying and in no time my bra was off releasing my heavy breasts. She paused looking at me while I pulled my jeans down my sprained ankle. I looked at her with pleading eyes. I wanted her to make me cum like she did so often before.

She took my sprained ankle in her hands, smiled and said, "God, that looks so sore. So beautiful."

I gave her a slight smile while she licked my sprained ankle. She was never one to play rough, I moaned, smiled and announced quietly, "You can twist it if you want Sarah. It wont break."

She grabbed my foot firmly and unceremoniously twisted it. I moaned and gasped at the force. I didn't want her to break it, taking her time for me to enjoy it, but I was so wound up, I needed to cum.

She let go of my sprained ankle and spread apart my legs. She leaned between them and slowly extended her tongue to my wet vagina. She was exploring me with her tongue. I was moaning louder, she moved to my clitoris and sucked it.

"Oh god, Sarah."

She then slid two fingers into my wet and dripping vagina. She moved in and out quickly. I was totally losing control when I pushed her backward on the bed and grabbed her pink cast in my hands. I pulled it up between my legs...rubbing against it

I moaned and felt her exposed toes at the end of the cast teasing me. Within seconds I was rubbing against those toes and the foot portion of her walking cast. She felt a gush of my juice on her toes. It felt amazing to both of us, I was shaking.

I pulled her close and kissed her hard. Smiling, I went to her ear, kissing and licking then I moved down to her neck. I wanted all of her and I continued to her small perky breasts, kissing her nipples through her blouse.

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts free, I kissed them pinching her hard nipples. I admired her perfect walking cast that was driving me crazy. She rubbed her cast against me, it was the most sexual arousal I had felt since that first night with Steve.

While holding on to her cast I slid between her legs, I licked along her leg, inches from her vagina teasing her softly. I moved up and placed soft kisses on her right thigh. My tongue and lips kiss and licking her crazy.

"Please slide that fucking tongue in my pussy..." She moaned desperately while she grabbed my hair.

Instead I grabbed her cast again, I took each toe between my lips and sucked it individually like if it was Steve's. I loved to worship this beautiful woman, she was mine and I didn't want to share her but I knew I had too.

I also knew she was so ready, I began to slide my tongue inside her vagina and she pulled me closer, the moment I came in contact with her clitoris she had her orgasm. I continued licking while her whole body shook violently.

I smiled at her, "Being casted and on crutches turned you on my love, I guess you needed me inside you."

As we settled after our orgasm, her fingers gently traced the edges of my sprained ankle with a reassuring touch. The warmth of her fingers were creating a sense of intimacy that went beyond the bounds of friendship and fetishes.

"Hey, don't worry about tomorrow and the encounter with the beautiful and intelligent teacher," I whispered, my voice soothing.

"You've got this, and you are so beautiful in that cast Sarah"

With a shared smile, we kissed while my hand was on her cast, caressing her exposed toes. We left the worries of tomorrow behind us.

Adele's Friends.com
Chapter 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment