Sunday, March 10, 2024

Adele's Friends.com chapter 7

 Adele's Friends.com

Chapter 7

The beautiful secretary gestured for me to follow her in her wheelchair into the medical waiting room. I gracefully grabbed my crutches and, without putting any weight on my right foot, made my way across the room following her, her beautiful leg casts partly on display.

As we entered the medical room, she pointed to the examination table, indicating where I should sit. "Take a seat right here, and Dr. Brad will be with you in just a moment, Adele."

A few minutes later the door opened, and Brad, well Dr. Brad walked in, his gaze moving from my crutches to my right foot. "So nice to see you Adele".

I knew what was coming next, I knew what his special request was...and yet...I smiled and played the fetish game that he loved so much.

"Nice to see you too, Dr. Brad. I rolled my ankle earlier, and I thought it would be best to have an expert like you take a look."

He approached with a measured pace, his eyes staring at my right foot. "Let's have a closer look. If you could, please remove your sock slowly so you don't hurt your ankle." I removed my sock, aware of his known sexual fetish for feet and injured lower limb. With deliberate movements, I unveiled my foot and ankle, allowing the details to unfold gradually.

Like I said before Dr Brad accepted to apply a medical cast on Sarah's lower leg if and only if in exchange I accept a mild ankle sprain from him in return. So when he leaned over and took a good hold of my foot, I knew what was coming next. He gently but firmly wrapped his long fingers around my foot, twisting and bending my ankle in just the right way to make me whimper quietly.

With each twist and grasp, the pain intensified but I knew I could trust him not to break anything.

The pain quickly gave way to pleasure and I felt myself letting him take me into his type of sexual / fetish eroticism. It felt like he was sending electric signals straight to my brain as he worked his magic on my ankle. With each twist of his fingers, the sensation grew deeper and deeper, a flood of sensations began flowing through my body while the swelling settled in. I found myself arching my back and thrusting my injured ankle into his fingers and strong hands.

Dr Brad looked up at me from where he was holding my ankle, a mischievous smile on his face. "Two weeks on crutches for this sprained ankle." He said, looking up at me with a twinkle in his eye. I was tempted to roll my eyes at the excitement of being on crutches again because of him, but the way he was looking at me was so sensual.

"I guess I might be able to manage that...doctor," I moaned. Again I knew what was coming next, his favourite way to end these sessions was to test my sprained ankle.

He leaned forward and put his arms under my arms and helped me stand so that my foot was just resting on the floor sending waves throughout my body. I took a step, limping badly from my sprained ankle.

"Don't put any weight on your left foot and ankle Adele" He said, but he was happy I did take that step...

He bent down and grasped my heel, then started wrapping the ace bandages tightly around my ankle, foot and lower leg. He was careful not to twist it and make me uncomfortable.

With my newly-bandaged ankle, he handed me back my crutches and helped me to my right foot. I felt the tightness of the bandages around my sprained ankle and immediately began leaning on the crutches for support with clear wetness between my legs.

He walked me out to my car and I struggled to get in my seat and he placed the crutches in the back of my car. He waved goodbye and I pulled out of the parking lot. I couldn't help but feel the sexual pleasure rising in my body as I thought about Sarah getting her new cast tonight.

The sun was settling down and Sarah felt a surge of excitement coursing through her veins while driving to Dr. Brad's office. Tonight, was the beginning of her journey into the persona of a college student, injured and seeking to please Melinda. The thrill of exploring uncharted sexual desires mingled with the excitement of a brand new recreational leg cast was wild.

Upon reaching the office, she realized how quiet it was as she entered. To her surprise, Dr. Brad stood alone in the dimly lit room, the anticipation hanging in the air like a whisper.

"Good evening, Sarah," his voice resonated, setting the tone for the night's intimate exploration.

"Hello Brad, how's the practice?"

"You know there is no shortage of patients. Adele came this afternoon with a bad sprained ankle"

"Really? I didn't know"

Sarah settled into the chair thinking of me, not knowing what the story was behind my injured ankle. She was nervous and excited at the prospect of being an injured college student and seeking to please Melinda deepest sexual fantasy.

After removing her left jogging shoe he began applying the soft padding to Sarah's leg. The medical cast and one healthy and sexy leg would help build a bridge between reality and fiction. Then came rolls of pink fibre, rolled around Sarah's leg with each layer adding depth to the character she was about to portray.

With a tender touch, Dr. Brad's hands delicately traced the contours of the newly formed pink cast, his fingertips caressing the smooth surface. As he reached the base of the cast, his focus shifted to the rubber heel, he ensured that the heel was positioned perfectly, adding a functional element to the cast, transforming it into a walking cast. The black rubber heel, against the soft pink, stood out. He looked up, his eyes meeting Sarah's with a subtle list for my friend.

"You look stunning in that pink cast,"

Sarah, still adjusting to the weight of the newly applied cast, smiled appreciatively. "Thank you"

He moved to retrieve a pair of crutches for Sarah. As he handed them to her, their fingers brushed in a fleeting moment of sexual connection.

Sarah nodded, accepting the crutches. As she navigated the office on her crutches, she loved the feeling of the cast encircling her lower limb, the weight adding a new challenge to her steps. But beneath the heaviness, there was a quiet thrill of excitement as she realized this was now a part of her persona.

She slowly made her way to Brad on her new crutches, partial weight on the rubber heel she leaned up and kissed his lips. The sensation of being so close, caused waves of chills to flow up and down Sarah's body.

"Thank you "she said before leaving the office on her crutches.

After all that excitement, she left Dr. Brad's office, in a state of bliss. The beautiful cast and the slow pace of the crutches made her step a bit more cautious than usual, but the feeling of limitation surrounding her was impossible to ignore.

As she stepped into her car, she placed the crutches in the back seat before closing the door behind her. Sitting down in the driver's seat, a lightness came over her body as she realized that tonight was going to be all about sexual pleasure and planning how she was going to please Melinda.

As Sarah drove home, her mind was buzzing with anticipation for the upcoming encounter with Melinda. However, a thought crept into her mind, the mention of a potential injury on my part. The idea of me having a sprained ankle seemed to pique her interest, stirring a mix of lust and sexual attraction. Like I said before we were a couple some years ago.

How did it happen? Was it related to my love for high heels shoes? She wondered as she navigated the streets, the eagerness of the mystery of my potential injury mingled with the thrill of the role-playing adventure that awaited her the next day being a sexy injured student...again..

The lines between reality and fantasy blurred and that was pure magic.

Adele's Friends.com
Chapter 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment