Tuesday, July 16, 2024

A Natural Relationship teaser

 Natural Relationship

Teaser

My name is Sabrina Hart, and at 42, I think I'm cute with a restless soul, navigating a successful career in the art world. I love artists and try to stay focused during the day. But at night, I find solace riding my 2018 Candy burnt orange Kawasaki Ninja 400, feeling its power, pushing thoughts of my ex-husband and his new wife, along with fears of never finding love again, to the back of my mind.

Then I meet Officer Alex Roberts, a young policeman who catches me completely off guard. He's nothing like the man I had in mind, especially since he's only 21...I know...young enough to be my son. Despite my efforts to fight these feelings, I can't deny the strong connection between us. Yet, a part of me wonders if this newfound happiness is too good to be true. This could be everything except a natural relationship.

Sabrina



No comments:

Post a Comment