Saturday, July 20, 2024

A Unique Proposal chapter 3

 A Unique Proposal

Chapter 3

"I trust you, Ava," Mark said, meeting her gaze. "But we need to be sure about this. It's a life-changing amount of money, yes, but we also need to consider the trust we need to place in her and what this could mean for us."

Ava nodded, her mind racing with pure sexual excitement. She couldn't deny the attraction of the offer, the chance to experience something new and exciting, to push herself beyond her limits and explore her own fetishes, her own desires. But she also knew that it was a huge risk, one that could have serious consequences if things went wrong. What if she fell in love with that woman?

Mark leaned in closer, his lips brushing against Ava's ear as he whispered, "I want you now, Ava."

Ava felt a shiver run down her spine at Mark's words. She looked into his eyes, she could see the desire burning within him, and she felt a sudden urge to ignore the proposal for now. Mark's lips crashed down on hers, his tongue seeking entrance as he deepened the kiss. Ava responded eagerly, her own tongue meeting his as she allowed herself to be swept up in the moment.

Mark's hands began to roam over Ava's body, his fingers tracing the curve of her waist and the swell of her breasts. Ava moaned as he cupped her breast, his thumb rubbing over her nipple through the fabric of her dress. She could feel the heat building between her legs, her vagina growing wet with desire.

Mark knelt between Ava's legs while she imagined her left leg in a long and heavy cast again while she spread them wider as she invited him to explore her. His fingers traced her lips, parting them to reveal the slick pink flesh beneath. Ava moaned as she felt his finger circle her clitoris, she imagined her knee and ankle trapped in a white cast, unable to move at all like medical sexual bondage, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through her body.

He knelt between her leg and imaginary cast, his penis poised at the entrance to her vagina. she reached down, her fingers wrapping around Mark's penis as she guided him inside her. He filled her as he slid deeper inside her. She moaned, her hips meeting him as she began to ride him.

Ava's orgasm built inside her, the pressure growing with each thrust of his penis. She could feel herself growing closer, the waves of pleasure crashing over her as she neared the edge. With a cry, she came reliving in her mind the car rolling over and over, clenching around his penis as she rode out the waves of pleasure, her leg trapped under the front seat and breaking in multiple parts loudly with each of his trust deeper into her.

As they lay there, Ava knew that they would make the right decision. The money and the various sexual / fetish adventures were important, but they were nothing compared to the love and desire they shared. Finally, she spoke, her voice steady. "I think we should do it. We need the money, and I'm curious about what she has in mind. We can set boundaries and ensure my safety."

He sighed, his shoulders relaxing slightly. "But we need to be careful." With that, their decision was made. Pure sexual curiosity and financial necessity had won out, and the path ahead, though uncertain, was set.

I was enjoying a glass of wine in the garden, my legs crossed rubbing my ankle when I saw Mark and Ava approaching. Ava was stunning in her lovely dress and 4-inch heels, her long legs moving gracefully with each step. As they walked up to me, I couldn't help but let my mind wander, imagining her leg in various casts and acting on other fetishes.

"Lily, we've thought it over, and we've decided to accept your offer. I'll join you at your mansion for ten days."

"Excellent, you won't regret this, Ava. I promise it will be an experience unlike any other." As I spoke, I glanced at her strong left leg, picturing it encased first in a pristine short leg walking cast, white cast, complete with a red rubber heel.

Mark, standing protectively beside his wife, looked less certain. "I'll be honest, I'm not entirely comfortable with this, but if Ava is willing, then I support her decision. I just want to ensure her safety."

"I understand, Mark. You have my word that Ava's safety and well-being are my top priorities." As I spoke, my eyes were drawn to Ava's leg again, envisioning it in a long leg cast this time, her exposed toes waiting for my attention, I almost licked my lips.

Ava shifted slightly in her heels, nervous but intrigued by the adventure that lay ahead. Then, to both mine and Mark's surprise, she bent her left knee and carefully balanced on her right foot. She began to hop towards me on her right leg, her 4-inch heel clicking with each delicate leap. That was so dangerous in high heels but graceful, each hop showing a blend of elegance and challenges.

When she reached me, she leaned against me for support, her body warm and close. She steadied herself, her breasts rubbing against me, looking up into my eyes with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Without a word, she leaned in and gave me a gentle, lovely kiss on the lips, her soft lips leaving a tingling sensation. I was speechless.

Mark watched, still protective but now with a hint of acceptance. As Ava pulled back, I could see a newfound resolve in her eyes. The journey was about to begin, and with each step, hop, and kiss, the anticipation grew.

"When should I arrive?" she asked, smiling, happy that she'd surprised me with the kiss.

"Tomorrow morning would be perfect, we have a big day ahead of us" I said, excitement bubbling just beneath the surface.

As I turned to leave, I know you're wondering what I was thinking...

While leaving them, In my mind's eye, I saw Ava spread eagle, on my bed, her one ankle and wrists tied to the bedposts. Her left leg is in a pink long leg cast propped up on pillows, giving me full access to her wet, eager vagina. I can see her nipples harden as I slowly traced my fingers over her breasts. She let out a soft moan as I leaned in to kiss and lick her neck, my hands exploring her perfect professional hockey player body.

I took one of her breasts in my mouth, teasing her nipple with my tongue as I caressed her other breast. She pulled against her tied wrists as she moaned with pleasure. Walking down the stairs I almost squeezed my legs together as I could feel my own juices between my legs, my panties wet through. I moved my attention to her long cast, kissing and licking her exposed toes...

When Ava arrived at my house the next morning, I greeted her warmly at the door. The grand entrance, with its towering columns and ornate iron gates, framed the beginning of our unique adventure. Ava, dressed in a white blouse and tight fitted jeans looked around, her eyes wide with awe at the opulent surroundings. The marble floors gleamed under the soft lighting, and the air was filled with the faint scent of lavender.

"Welcome, Ava," I said, leaning over to kiss her lips.

"Thank you, this place is incredible."

"I want to reassure you that you are safe with me, Ava," She nodded, her expression showing curiosity. "I appreciate that, Lily. I'm ready to see what this experience will bring."

"Are you ready, Ava?" I asked, looking into her eyes to ensure she was comfortable.

"Yes,"

"Good, let's get the first cast on your left leg. Our ride will be here later." She nodded and leaned down on the table.

I started by massaging her left foot, working my way up to her calf and thigh. She moaned with pleasure as I touched her sensitive spots, her body sexually tense under my touch. I could feel her getting turned on already.

She watched me intently as I worked. The process was intimate. I wrapped her leg gently, making sure the padding was secure before starting with the white cast material. I smoothed it over her leg, shaping it to fit perfectly. The cast extended just below her knee and ended at mid foot, leaving the lovely long toes free.

For the final touch, I added a red rubber heel under the cast, designed to help her walk comfortably. The contrast of the red heel against the white cast was striking and added a touch of elegance. Ava tried to flex her foot slightly, testing the feel of the cast. "It feels amazing," she said, a smile playing on her lips.

"I'm glad," I replied, I pulled her close, my hands exploring her body. I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing together as our bodies melded together.

I trailed kisses down her long neck, making my way to her breasts. I sucked and nibbled on her nipples, feeling her moans of pleasure against my skin. I moved my hand down between her legs, finding her wet and ready for me. I slipped a finger inside of her, feeling her muscles clench around me.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, her head falling back. I added a second finger, stretching her. I could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge, her moans becoming louder and more frequent.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped, her hips bucking against my hand while my other hand caressed her walking cast. I quickened my pace, my fingers moving in and out of her at a rapid pace. Emily's moans turned into screams of pleasure as she came, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

"Let's get ready"

A Unique Proposal
Chapter 4 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment