Tuesday, July 30, 2024

A Unique Proposal chapter 8

 A Unique Proposal

Chapter 8

The morning air was crisp as we prepared to leave. Ava, still adjusting to her full leg walking cast, moved with grace but on her crutches. Her long leg looked stunning and the cast even better. She wore a confident smile that hid any discomfort if there was any. I was beside her, my own right ankle in a short leg cast and my left arm secured in a full arm cast and resting in a lovely stylish sling. Nurse Anastasia, poised and professional, pushed my wheelchair.

As we entered the bustling shopping district, heads turned and whispers followed. Our little procession was an unusual sight, but instead of shrinking from the attention, we embraced it. We were here to show that we were strong, unashamed, and beautiful in our own right.

Our first stop was a chic shoe boutique. The store was sleek and modern, filled with the latest styles and trends. As we walked in, the store clerk, Jonathan with whom Ava had a bad experience in the past, immediately took notice. His eyes widened, and he seemed momentarily at a loss for words. It was clear that the sight of us, our broken limbs and casts had stirred something within him.

"Good morning," he stammered, his eyes flicking nervously between our casts, crutches and my wheelchair. My broken ankle was elevated in the leg rest and I was wearing a very short skirt...without any panties...Yes I know...bad bad girl

"How can I assist you today? Ladies"

"We're here to find some fabulous shoes, I will be out of my leg cast in a few days" Ava said brightly, her tone both friendly and commanding while she almost twirls 360 degrees on her long walking cast. She moved with deliberate elegance, the rubber heel of her cast rubbing against the polished floor.

"Do you remember me?" Ava asked

Jonathan nodded, regaining his composure. "Of course, right this way." He led us to a display of high heels and stylish boots, his professional demeanour barely concealing his obvious sexual attraction and fascination to all three of us.

Ava sat down carefully, adjusting her leg and crutches. She looked up at me with a playful glint in her eyes. "What do you think, Lily? Should I go for something bold and risky?"

I smiled, enjoying her spirit. "Absolutely. Let's find something that makes a statement."

Nurse Anastasia stood by, her hands lightly resting on the handles of my wheelchair. Her eyes followed Jonathan's movements, always vigilant.

Jonathan returned with several pairs of shoes, his hands trembling slightly. "These are our latest arrivals," he said, placing them in front of Ava. "Feel free to try them on."

Ava reached out, but the weight of her full leg cast made it difficult. Jonathan, sensing her struggle, quickly knelt beside her. "May I help?" he asked, his voice soft.

"Yes, please," Ava replied, her eyes locked with his. There was a moment of silent understanding between them as he carefully lifted her long leg, slipping the high heel pump onto her lovely foot. His touch was gentle, almost reverent, and Ava couldn't help but notice the way his eyes sparkled with excitement, he clearly wanted to kiss and lick her foot..

As the fitting continued, Ava couldn't help but move her leg cast between Jonathan's legs, feeling the outline of his erect penis through his pants. His subtle glances at her cast, his fingers lingering just a bit longer than necessary on her foot, made it clear that he had a variety of fetishes at work at the moment, perhaps even a pure sexual attraction, to Ava.

Meanwhile, I felt Nurse Anastasia's steady presence behind me. She leaned down, her voice a whisper in my ear. "It seems Jonathan has a particular interest in my patients," she noted, her tone both amused and observant. I nodded, watching as Ava seductively removed her foot from the high heel pump and placed it on Jonathan's thigh, her toes gently caressing him through his pants.

Jonathan had just finished helping Ava and she had an idea

She said, "My Aunt Lily won't be needing high heel knee-high boots for a long time with her broken ankle, but she would like to try a pair"

He raised an eyebrow, but he didn't hesitate. He walked over to the display and picked out a pair of Tasmoyya, thigh high boot lace up with a zipper in the back so sexy. He brought them back to me and knelt down to help me put them on.

As he slid the boot up my leg, he noticed that I wasn't wearing any panties, and I was clearly wet.

"Oh my...I think these boots are making me feel things I haven't felt in a long time."

His heart raced as he finished lacing on the boot. He looked up at me and saw me staring at him with a clear invitation in my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I moaned and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer.

His hands began to wander, first to my breasts, that he caressed and then pinched my nipples through my shirt. He moved lower and he slipped his fingers inside and found my clitoris, already swollen and sensitive.

I gasped as he began to rub in slow circles, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I moved my cast and good leg in my wheelchair, I was spread wide open.

"I want you inside me," I said, my voice full of desire.

He didn't hesitate, unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis, already rock hard. He positioned himself and pushed inside, filling me completely. We began to move together, our bodies in sync. He thrust in and out of me, I moaned and begged for more, my nails digging into his back and we came loudly.

The day continued with more stores and more stares.

The next day, the soft morning light filtered through the kitchen windows, sending a warm glow over the room. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as I sat in my wheelchair, getting used to my broken arm and ankle. My left arm was in a full arm cast, while my right ankle was in a short leg cast.

Ava entered the kitchen on her crutches, her movements steady and confident now on her full leg walking cast. She leaned more heavily on the rubber heel with each step, clearly growing more accustomed to its presence. Her eyes met mine, and she offered a warm smile as she made her way to the counter, leaned down and kissed me.

"Good morning," she said softly, her cast making a soft thud with each step on the polished floor.

"Good morning, Ava, how did you sleep?"

"Better than I expected," she admitted, pouring herself a cup of coffee. She took a seat at the table across from me, she grabbed her long cast and placed it on a spare chair, her eyes searching mine. "There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

I nodded, encouraging her to continue. "I'm here and not running anywhere soon, you can tell me anything."

She looked at my casts, took a deep breath, her fingers nervously tracing the rim of her mug. "This whole experience, being here with you, has made me think a lot about my life and my marriage."

I listened intently, my heart pounding with anticipation. "What do you mean?"

Ava looked down at her cast, her expression contemplative. "Mark and I... we've had our ups and downs before we decided to get married. He's a good man, but sometimes I feel like something's missing. Being here with you, I've started to realise what that might be."

I reached out placing my casted hand gently over hers. "Go on."

She looked up, her eyes filled with a mixture of vulnerability and determination, her fingers rubbing my cast. "I think I have feelings for you, Lily. Real, deep feelings. This whole experience, the casts, the intimacy... it awakened something in me."

My heart skipped a beat. " I... I ...

A Unique Proposal
Chapter 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment