Sunday, July 28, 2024

A Unique Proposal chapter 7

 A Unique Proposal

Chapter 7

That's when I first saw it...I can't describe it but there was something in Ava's face and lips...Something changed...

I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself. "I need you to help me get to the medical room. There's something I need you to do for me, something important."

Ava nodded, slipping her long cast off the bed, positioning her crutches and carefully helping me to my left foot, the only one I could trust right now. "Lean on me," she said, her voice strong and reassuring.

With Ava's on her crutches and support, I hobbled out of the bedroom, each step sending a jolt of pain through my leg. The hallway seemed longer than ever, but Ava's presence was a comforting anchor. As we moved slowly down the corridor, I felt vulnerable for the first time in a long time. The roles had shifted, and now it was Ava who was in control.

"We're almost there," she murmured, guiding me..

We finally reached the door to the "medical room", it was more my fetish room. Ava pushed it open, and we stepped inside. The sterile environment was a stark contrast to the luxurious bedroom, but it was exactly what we needed.

As I lay on the floor, my lower leg looked more twisted and my right ankle looked broken, I couldn't help but curse my own clumsiness. The pain was intense, shooting up my leg and making my vision blur or was it the pills that Ava gave me. That's when Ava re-appeared, her long red cast floating as she moved quickly on her crutches. She sat beside me, her eyes filled with concern.

"I really think my ankle is broken," I replied, my voice tight with pain.

I couldn't help but marvel at her composure. Despite the fact that she was in this long non weight bearing cast, Ava moved with grace and strength. She retrieved a full leg splint.

"Tell me what to do," she said, her eyes meeting mine with determination.

As Ava carefully wrapped the long leg splint around my leg and broken ankle, I noticed a strange gleam in her eye. There was a new fascination there, a subtle hint of excitement that seemed out of place in this situation. At first, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was just my imagination, or perhaps I was just feeling a little woozy with pain.

But... As she continued to work, her touch seemed almost possessive. Her fingers lingered on the swollen skin, gently tracing the lines of the fracture as if tracing the contours of a work of art. She smiled down at me, her eyes softening. "I'm glad I could help."

As the painkillers began to take effect, I felt a strange sensation spread through my body. I looked up at Ava, my gaze lingering on her lips, she had a devilish smile.

"You know, you're a really beautiful woman when you are injured... aunt Lily," She said, her voice low.

Then I realized that they weren't the pain killers that she gave me...

"What did you do to me?" I moaned before passing out.

The morning light filtered softly through the curtains as I slowly opened my eyes, the dull ache in my right leg a persistent reminder of the previous night's events. My surroundings came into focus, and the first thing I noticed was the long, slender legs of Nurse Anastasia Steele, elegantly clad in her pristine white uniform. She stood at the foot of my bed, her presence commanding and reassuring. Beside my bed, a sleek, modern wheelchair waited, a symbol of my current vulnerability.

"Good morning, miss Lily," she greeted, her voice a soothing melody. "How are you feeling today?"

I winced as I shifted slightly, the pain in my ankle intensifying. "I've been better," I admitted, my voice tinged with discomfort. "What's the damage, A bad sprain? Nurse?"

Nurse Anastasia's expression was pure professionalism as she approached the bed. "I'm afraid no sprain, your right ankle is indeed broken in 2 places," she confirmed, gesturing to the black short leg cast that covered my foot and lower leg. "It's a clean break, I've secured it in a cast to ensure proper healing...until the end of the Unique Proposal, then you can go for a second opinion"

My gaze followed her hand, taking in the sight of the cast. The black material was a visual reminder of my injury. But it wasn't just my ankle. As Nurse Anastasia moved closer, I noticed my left arm, in a full arm cast. A surge of confusion washed over me. "My arm?" I asked, bewildered. "I don't recall breaking my arm at all."

Nurse Anastasia's eyes softened with concern. "It's not uncommon for the shock and adrenaline to mask the pain initially. You must have injured it during your fall last night."

Memories of the previous night flickered in my mind, the masked intruder having loud sex with Ava, the struggle, the excruciating pain in my leg. But my arm? That was a mystery. "I can't believe this," I murmured, feeling the weight of the casts.

As if sensing my need for distraction, Nurse Anastasia offered a gentle smile. "Let's focus on your recovery. It's crucial to keep a positive outlook."

Before I could respond, Ava appeared at the door, her expression a mix of concern and I'm not quite sure what else. She was moving cautiously, still using her crutches despite her new full leg walking cast that stretched from her thigh to her foot. Each step she took was deliberate, the crutches clicking against the floor.

"Ava, I..." I began, my voice barely above a whisper.

She placed a finger on my lips, silencing me. "Hush, Lily. You need to rest and heal," she said softly, but her tone carried an underlying strength. "But I think it's time you realized something."

My heart quickened at her words, a thrill of anticipation mingling with my physical discomfort from my broken ankle. "What do you mean?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

Ava's smile was enigmatic as she leaned closer holding on to both crutches in her left hand, her lips brushing, kissing, licking my ear and then neck. "It's time for you to realize that we have switched roles."

Her words sent a shiver down my spine, but not entirely from sexual excitement. What did she have in mind? The prospect of being controlled, of relinquishing the dominance unsettled me. I glanced at Nurse Anastasia, who nodded approvingly.

"You'll be in good hands Miss Lily," she assured me. With that, Ava gently helped me into a sitting position. As she began to prepare for the role reversal, my mind raced with questions. How far would this go? Could I trust them completely? The pain in my leg and arm faded into the background, replaced by a growing sense of vulnerability.

Yes my unique proposal was taking an unexpected turn, but I felt like I was ready for whatever lay ahead. I was eager to explore the depths of this newfound dynamic, even if it meant stepping into the unknown.

Ava enjoyed her new found lead, her first plan was simple: a shopping trip. Yet, it carried with it the weight of our experiences, the display of our lovely casts, my wheelchair, her crutches, and our lovely and sexy Nurse Anastasia Steele.

We were ready to step into the world and Ava was ready to teach me a lesson or two...but...was I ready to learn or suffer the consequences.

A Unique Proposal
Chapter 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment