Thursday, July 18, 2024

A Unique Proposal chapter 2

 A Unique Proposal

Chapter 2

After the ceremony, the grand hall transitioned into a lavish reception area. Guests mingled, laughter and chatter filled the air, and a live band played softly in the background. The scent of gourmet food wafted through the room, and waitstaff in crisp uniforms moved gracefully between the guests, offering trays of delicate hors d'oeuvres and flutes of champagne.

I took my time, observing the crowd and savouring the atmosphere. Mark and Ava were at the centre of it all, surrounded by well-wishers and friends. They were glowing with newlywed happiness, their smiles never wavering as they thanked everyone for coming.

Later that evening, with a glass of champagne in hand, I made my move, the only way I knew how. I approached the couple with a confident stride. As I drew near, Ava noticed me first. Her eyes met mine, and she smiled warmly as she remembered me. You see my dead husband, yes the one I killed, was her uncle.

"Congratulations on your beautiful wedding," I said, my voice sincere. "I'm Lily."

"Thank you, I know who you are, Lily," Ava replied, her smile radiant with something I couldn't quite understand at the moment. "It's a pleasure to see you again."

Mark extended his hand, and I shook it firmly. "Thank you for being here, we're so glad you could join us." He said but was he really...and would he be when I'm done...

I took a sip of my champagne, my eyes never leaving theirs. "I couldn't miss such a beautiful wedding," I said, my tone casual but deliberate. "And speaking of beauty, Ava, you look absolutely stunning. Your gown is exquisite."

Ava blushed slightly, glancing down at her dress. "Thank you so much. It means a lot to hear that." I never believed in wasting time so I leaned in slightly, lowering my voice just enough to create an air of intimacy while balancing on my stilettos.

"Mark, Ava, I have a proposition for you. It's quite unique and could be incredibly exciting and beneficial to all of us."

Their expressions shifted from polite interest to curiosity. "What do you mean?" Mark asked, his brow furrowing slightly.

"How would you like to make ten million dollars?" I asked, letting the weight of my words hang in the air. "All I ask in return is for Ava to spend the NEXT ten days with me and participate in a series of sexual fetishes that I want to experiment with."

There was a moment of shock and obvious stunned silence as they processed my offer. Ava's eyes widened, and Mark looked taken aback. I could see the wheels turning in their minds, trying to make sense of what I had just proposed... today...at their wedding reception...ten million dollars...10 days...series of sexual fetishes...with little me.

"Ten million dollars?" Ava repeated, her voice tinged with disbelief. "For ten days?"

She shifted slightly on her high heels, the movement drawing my attention to her long, toned legs showcased by the daring slit in her wedding gown. The sight was captivating, each step she took revealing more of her slender, graceful limbs.

Mark, standing beside her, looked equally taken aback. "That's an enormous sum of money," he said, glancing at Ava. Her initial shock was evident, her eyes wide and her hand clutching Mark's arm. She took a moment to steady herself, her heels clicking faintly as she shifted her weight.

"Why would you offer something like that?" she asked, her voice a mix of curiosity and suspicion, her eyes darted between Mark and me, her long legs shifting slightly as she balanced on her heels. The curiosity in her eyes grew stronger, mingling with a hint of possible sexual excitement.

Mark looked at me, then at Ava, his expression unreadable. "What kind of fetishes are we talking about here?"

I smiled, my eyes never leaving Ava's, kinda ignoring Mark in a kind way. "I have a particular fondness for long legs, Ava. And I would love for your left leg to be in a cast for the duration of our time together. I want to worship your legs, to lavish attention on them, to make you feel like the most desirable woman in the world being on crutches."

Ava's eyes widened even further, and I could see the flush spreading across her cheeks. "A leg cast again? For ten days?"

I nodded. "Yes, that's just the beginning. I want to explore other fetishes with you as well, things that I think you'll enjoy just as much as I will. But I want you to be comfortable, to feel safe and secure, and to know that you can say no at any time."

Mark looked sceptical. "And you're willing to pay ten million dollars for this?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mark. I'm willing to pay ten million dollars for the privilege of spending ten days with your beautiful wife, exploring some of my deepest desires and helping her to discover some of hers as well." Ava looked at me, her eyes filled with curiosity, lust and sexual desire.

I smiled, my eyes never leaving hers. "I want to explore sensory deprivation with you, Ava. I want to tie you up, to tease you until you're begging for release. I want to explore every inch of your sexy body, to heighten your senses and make you feel even more alive."

Ava smiled at me and bent her left leg in the same angle that her long leg cast was back then when I first saw her. "Ten million dollars," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "For ten days of sexual experiences?" She asked leaning against her husband for balance.

"yes. Imagine exploring voyeurism and exhibitionism with me, to watch you pleasure yourself, to let you watch me pleasure myself, and to do it all in one or multiple casts if that's what you want."

She nodded, closing her eyes. "Ava, I want to make you scream with pleasure and beg for more. And I want to do it all with your full consent and participation."

Mark looked at me again, his expression thoughtful. "And you're serious about this? You're willing to pay ten million dollars for this?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mark. I've wanted Ava for a long time, ever since she broke her leg and I saw her on her crutches looking so damn desirable and I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to make her mine, even if it's just for ten days." I smiled, unable to stop looking at her left leg.

"Think about it Ava," I said, keeping my voice calm and persuasive like any good saleswoman. "It's a life-changing amount of money. And I promise, Ava, you will be safe and well-cared for. This is an opportunity for an extraordinary experience where I will please you on any and every level...including but not only sexually."

Ava took a deep breath, her beautiful chest rising and falling as she considered my proposition. Mark looked at her, his expression of some concern. The decision was clearly weighing on them both, but I could see the spark of intrigue in Ava's eyes.

"Take your time to discuss it," I added, stepping back slightly to give them space but at the same time I put pressure on the sexy bride.

"I'll be here when you're ready to give me your answer but keep in mind that the offer disappears when you leave for your honeymoon. If you decide to go on your honeymoon, I will move on to the next couple, the next beautiful bride."

With that, I excused myself, leaving them to ponder the possibilities. Ava was still standing tall, her long legs a striking contrast against the elegant gown and the potential was incredible. As I walked away, I felt a thrill of anticipation to caress those lovely legs, feel her round breasts under my fingers while I licked her hard nipples. God she was beautiful.

The game had begun, and the pieces were falling into place. The next ten days promised to be an adventure, not just for Ava, but for me as well if... they accept.

Later, Mark and Ava retreated to their suite, the echoes of the wedding celebration still lingering in the air. The room, filled with soft candlelight and the scent of roses, seemed like a sanctuary, but the atmosphere was tense. Mark paced back and forth, his hands running through his hair in frustration.

"Ten million dollars, Ava. It's an insane amount of money. But can we really trust her? Who does she think she is?"

Ava sat on the edge of the bed, her wedding dress now replaced with a simple silk robe. She looked down at her hands, twisting her wedding ring nervously. "I know it sounds crazy, but think about what we could do with that money. We could pay off all our college debts, buy a house, and start our life without any financial worries, anywhere in the world we want."

Mark stopped pacing and looked at her, his expression torn. "But at what cost? What does she really want from you for those ten days? What are the moral and ethical implications of this?"

Ava met Mark's gaze, her eyes filled with a mixture of fear, curiosity, and a sexual attraction towards this woman. "I don't know, Mark," she said, biting her lower lip. "But there's something about her... something intriguing. And it's not just about the money. It's about the experience, the adventure she promised."

Mark sat down beside her, taking her hands in his and then lifted her left leg, tracing the long scars that ran down the length of her leg. Ava winced at the memory of the car accident that caused it, trapped in the car, almost losing her leg, the multiple surgeries, the long months in a cast and on crutches. But Mark's touch was gentle and soothing, and she allowed herself to be comforted by it, to be turned on sexually by it.

"I trust you, Ava," Mark said, meeting her gaze. "But...

A Unique Proposal
Chapter 3 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment