Tuesday, July 16, 2024

A Unique Proposal teaser

 A Unique Proposal

Teaser

The invitation to Mark and Ava's wedding arrived in an envelope, exuding an air of opulence that immediately captured my attention. As I watched the ceremony unfold, Ava, with her captivating beauty, became the focal point of my thoughts and plans.

Little did she know, the moment she said "I do" would be the beginning of an adventure neither of us could have imagined.

It was an offer that left both of them in stunned silence. The proposition was met with a mixture of shock, intrigue, and curiosity. Just to be clear, they sought me out to accept my offer, marking the start of a journey that would change our lives forever.

What lies ahead is a blend of sexual excitement, desire, and the unexpected adventures, unaware of the twists that await around every corner.

Trust me...
Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment