Thursday, July 4, 2024

It all started when... chapter 4

 It All Started When...

Chapter 4

"You know, if I'm going to do this, I might as well have a little fun with it. How about a pretty pink cast? Something that stands out." She said and she kissed me on the lips. Her bandaged lower leg rubbed against my own leg creating an instant reaction... I wanted her so bad.

I grinned. "A pink cast sounds perfect. It'll definitely make a statement."

"Alright then," Zoe said, her smile growing wider. "Let's do it. When can we go?"

"How about tomorrow? I can pick you up, and we'll go see my friend Dr Abigail. I'll make sure everything's set up."

"Tomorrow works for me. Thank you, Nathan. I'm really glad you're helping me with this."

As I left the coffee shop, I couldn't help but feel excited about the next step in our relationship. Zoe's decision to get the cast was a practical solution for her injury, but it also felt like a deeper connection was forming between us. Tomorrow, I'd help her get the care she needed and maybe, just maybe, we'd get even closer.

The following day, I picked Zoe up from her apartment, the excitement and anticipation almost palpable. She greeted me with her usual bright smile, moving with determination on her crutches. She climbed into my car and I put her crutches in the backseat

"Ready for this?"

"Absolutely," She said smiling.

We drove to the orthopaedist office, engaging in light conversation and when we arrived, I helped her out of the car and into the office, her crutches clicking softly on the polished floor.

Dr. Abigail leaning on one forearm crutches, her right leg still in her long leg brace greeted us warmly. "Good morning, Zoe, Nathan"

"Hello doctor, very nice meeting you" Zoe said, her smile a bit nervous now but she was clearly intrigued with the custom leg brace that started below Abigail's foot to way past my knee. Light, slim, strong and sexy flat black almost invisible since she was wearing black pantyhose on her long legs.

"I've been having a lot of trouble with my ankle, a sprain that won't heal and Nathan suggested immobilizing it in a cast might help."

Dr. Abigail nodded. "Nathan's right. Sometimes, a cast can provide the stability needed for proper healing. Let's get started."

Zoe was guided to a chair where she could comfortably rest her leg. Abigail gently removed the ace bandage, revealing her swollen ankle. She examined it carefully, making sure there were no underlying issues that needed to be addressed first.

"Alright, Zoe. Everything looks good but you might be dealing with a stress fracture. Let's choose a color for your cast," showing her a chart of available colors.

Zoe glanced at me and grinned. "I think I'll go with pink. Something bright and cheerful."

First, she applied a soft cotton lining around her foot and up to her mid-calf. "This is to protect your skin and provide some comfort, keep in mind that your cast will be 100% non weight bearing" she explained. Next, she soaked the fibreglass strips in water, making them pliable.

As she carefully wrapped the wet fibreglass around Zoe's lower leg, I watched intently but sometimes looking at Dr Abigail's right leg that seemed to have a life of its own now, she was gradually losing control of her leg. The casting process was fascinating, each layer was meticulously smoothed out, ensuring a snug fit without being too tight. Zoe's expression shifted to one of pure delight.

"How does that feel?" Dr. Abigail asked, securing the final layer.

"Very comfortable," Zoe said, flexing her long slim toes a little. "I can already feel the support."

Once the cast was in place, she rubbed it one last time before she handed Zoe her crutches, "You'll need these for a while, but I'm confident this cast will help your ankle heal properly."

"Thank you, Doctor," Zoe said, her gratitude evident kissing Abigail cheek.

As we left the office, I couldn't help but admire Zoe's new look. The bright pink cast was striking, and there was something undeniably appealing about seeing her move with the crutches and knee bent keeping the cast elevated at all times. My sexual fascination grew even stronger.

"How do you feel?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"Much better, It's a bit strange, but I already feel more stable." I couldn't take my eyes off of Zoe. The bright pink cast wrapped around her lower leg stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin, and there was something about her that was totally different. Her movements on crutches were perfect, a little slower maybe.

"You look beautiful," I said, as we approached the car.

Zoe blushed, looking down at her cast. "Thank you" I was opening the car door for her and as she leaned against me to get in, I felt her hard cast against my leg, and I felt my body reacting to her every movement. I slid into the driver's seat, and we drove off in silence for a few minutes.

"I can't believe I'm going to be in this lovely pink cast for six weeks," Zoe said, breaking the silence. I reached over to take her hand.

Zoe smiled, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. "You know, there are things we can do even with this cast on...something...naughty."

My heart skipped a beat. The new Zoe 2.0 was killing me

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

Zoe bit her lip, looking at me with desire in her eyes. "I want you to first kiss me, I know you want to" she said, her voice barely above a whisper, I pulled over in a parking lot, her eyes locked on mine.

I didn't need any more convincing. I leaned in, pressing my lips to hers in a passionate kiss. Zoe responded eagerly. As we kissed, I let my hand drift down to her beautiful leg, feeling the hard cast underneath my fingertips. I could feel the heat radiating from her body, and I knew she wanted this as much as I did.

"You're so fucking sexy with that...sprained...broken ankle," I whispered in her ear, as I nibbled on her earlobe. Zoe moaned, her hips bucking towards me. "Yes Nathan, wow maybe I'm broken again."

I slid my hand up higher, feeling the soft skin of her inner thigh. I could feel her wetness through her panties, and I knew she was ready for me. My fingers hovering just above her pussy, her breath coming in short gasps. I slid my fingers under the fabric of her panties, feeling her wetness coat my fingers, and I couldn't wait to taste her.

"You're so fucking wet," I whispered, my lips brushing against hers. I slipped a finger inside of her, feeling her muscles clench around me. She was so tight, and I knew it was going to feel amazing.

I pulled my fingers out of her, sliding her panties down along her pink cast. I helped her out of the car, standing on one foot.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, looking down at her.

Zoe nodded, her eyes filled with desire. "Yes, I want you now."

I slid inside of her, It was amazing, and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I could feel her getting closer. I reached down, rubbing her clitoris in circles.

"Come for me," I whispered, my lips brushing against her ear.

Zoe moaned loudly, her back arching. I felt her pussy milking my penis. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I came inside of her, filling her up with my cum while her orgasm rocked her body.

It All Started When...
Chapter 5 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment