Tuesday, July 9, 2024

It all started when... chapter 7

 It All Started When...

Chapter 7

Zoe stopped her and said "I wish both my legs were partly crippled...Alternating between using a wheelchair and being on crutches in long leg braces or walking casts, it seems so natural doctor being on crutches."

Brooke smiled, as they kissed, her hands began to wander. She ran her fingers through Zoe's hair, down her neck, and over her shoulders. Zoe let out a soft moan as Brooke's fingers brushed against her nipples, which were already hard with desire for the lovely doctor.

"I understand how you feel Zoe, I've come to see my wheelchair not as a limitation, but as a tool for empowerment," Brooke shared, her eyes meeting Zoe's once more. "It's taught me to embrace life's uncertainties, to find beauty in different situations, and to cherish every moments"

Brooke's lips were trailing down Zoe's neck to her collarbone. She nibbled gently, causing Zoe to gasp and arch her back.Her hands continued to explore Zoe's tight and lean body, sliding down her sides and over her hips to her pink cast.

"You feel and look amazing," Brooke murmured, her lips still pressed against Zoe's skin.

The young woman released a soft moan. She was beyond words, lost in the sensation of Brooke's touch. She reached down and grabbed Brooke's hand, guiding it up her thigh and under her skirt. Brooke's fingers brushed against the damp fabric of Zoe's underwear, and she knew that she was ready for her. She slid a finger inside, feeling Zoe's wetness coat her finger. She let out a loud moan, her hips bucking against Brooke's hand.

Brooke added a second finger, thrusting them in and out of Zoe's wetness. She could feel Zoe's muscles clenching around her fingers, and she knew that Zoe was close to orgasm. The young woman was out of control, her broken ankle sliding up and down the doctor crippled leg.

"Come for me," Brooke murmured, her lips still pressed against her ear.

Zoe let out a loud moan as she came, her muscles clenching around Brooke's fingers. She continued to thrust her fingers in and out, drawing out Zoe's orgasm for as long as possible.
Finally, Zoe collapsed against Brooke, her breathing heavy and her body spent. The doctor wrapped her arms around her, holding her close and whispering soothing words in her ear.

They sat like that for a few minutes, their bodies entwined and their hearts beating in sync. Finally, Zoe broke the silence.

"That was amazing, you were an amazing lover," she said, her voice filled with awe. And with that, Zoe began to explore her body once again, their desire for each other burning brighter than ever before.

I had no idea what was going on in Brooke's office but like an extra sense I felt shifts in emotions that I couldn't quite articulate. As Brooke and Zoe's interactions deepened, I found myself caught in a whirlwind of conflicting feelings, chief among them, jealousy even if I hate jealousy.

It wasn't that I distrusted Brooke or doubted Zoe's intentions. It was the subtle nuances of their connection that stirred a quiet unease within me. Each time I remembered that kiss from last Saturday, I knew I missed something.

That evening, I sat on the couch reading a work report. Brooke noticed the furrowed lines on my forehead and the distant look in my eyes, a stark contrast to my usual composed demeanour.
Brooke's voice, gentle and soothing, broke through my reverie as she wheeled closer to me.

"Nathan, is something bothering you?" Her perfect long crippled legs were encased in yoga pants, her outfit emphasizing her lovely, provocative figure. My gaze was drawn to her legs and lovely breasts, as she moved her wheelchair with ease. At the same time I couldn't help but think of Zoe in her pink cast alone at home.

"I... It's just this feeling. I can't quite shake it off." I replied, smiling at my beautiful wife. I couldn't help but feel a stirring in my loins as I took in her appearance. The way her tight t-shirt hugged her curves, the way her hair cascaded down her shoulders, and the way her eyes sparkled with pure sexual interest..

"You can tell me, Nathan. Whatever it is, we'll face it together."

Taking a deep breath, I spoke, my voice laced with vulnerability and confusion. "It's Zoe. I know there is something between you and her." I leaned in and kissed her, my lips meeting hers in a soft, lingering kiss. I could feel the heat building between us.

Brooke's eyes softened, "Nathan, Zoe and I have known each other from the beginning. She's been my patient for a long time, and we share a professional history."

"I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me?"

Brooke's eyes met mine, her gaze softening as she took in my words. I couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions from jealousy, sexual desire, and curiosity. I wanted to know more about her relationship with Zoe, but I also knew that I had to trust my wife.

"Nathan, I promise you, there's nothing going on between Zoe and me beyond our professional relationship. I care about her deeply, but it's purely platonic." She lied to me.

I nodded, taking in her words. I believed her, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something more. As if sensing my thoughts, Brooke leaned in, lifted her crippled left foot , placed it on my lap and whispered in my ear,

"But love, I have to admit, Zoe is incredibly sexy and attractive on her crutches. The way she uses her pink cast and injury, she has a certain sexual appeal that's hard to ignore."

I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body at her words. I knew that Brooke had a thing for Zoe, and I couldn't help but feel excited sliding my hands along her ankle, the same one she broke years ago. But at the same time, I couldn't deny the fact that the thought of the two of them together turned me on.

"Brooke, you're turning me on so bad," I murmured, my voice husky with desire.

She smiled, "I know. I can see it in your eyes and somewhere else... You want me, and you want Zoe in that cast. And you know what? I want both of you too." My heart raced as I took in her words.

"Brooke, what are you saying?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm saying that I want to explore this with you, Nathan. I want to see where this takes us. I want to make love to you and Zoe, to feel your bodies against mine, to experience a level of intimacy that we've never had before."

"What about Zoe? How will she feel about this?"

"I'll talk to her, Nathan. I'll explain everything to her. I know that she trusts me, and I think that she'll be open to exploring this with us."

Suddenly I fantasized... there was a knock at the door. Brooke and I exchanged a glance, both of us knowing who it was. She got up in my mind her lower leg was in a walking cast and she opened the door, revealing Zoe standing there on her crutches, her knee bent and a pink cast on her leg.

"Can I join you?" she asked, her voice filled with need.

Brooke nodded, a smile on her face. "Of course, Zoe. We want you to join us."

Zoe walked over to the bed, her crutches making a soft thud as she climbed onto the bed. She looked at me, her blue eyes filled with desire. As we began to make love, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was. I had Brooke, a younger version, before her accident with her broken ankle, and now I had Zoe, my dream came true. The three of us moved together, our bodies entwined in a dance of pleasure and desire.

I couldn't help but moan with pleasure in my dream as I felt their bodies tighten around me. Both their broken ankles rub against me. I knew that I was close, and I couldn't wait to cum.

It All Started When...
Chapter 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment