Sunday, July 7, 2024

It all started when...chapter 6

 It All Started When...

Chapter 6

I move lower, my tongue tracing the outline of her panties. I can feel the heat radiating from her vagina, the scent of her arousal driving me wild. I hook my fingers into her panties and pull them down, revealing her smooth, shaven mound.

I kiss her inner thighs, teasing her as I move closer and deeper. She moans and squirms, as she begs for more. I oblige, my tongue darting in and out, I lick and suck her clit, my fingers exploring her as I bring her closer and closer to the edge. She moans and cries out, I can feel her muscles clenching around my fingers, her juices flowing freely.

"Oh God, yes!" she cries out, my penis throbbing with anticipation.

I move between her legs, I look into her eyes and thrust into her, hard and deep. I start to move, my hips bucking as I drive myself deeper and deeper into her. She moans and cries out, her nails digging into my back as she surrenders to the pleasure. I make love to her hard and fast, our bodies slapping together as she comes with me.

As days turned into weeks, I found my thoughts increasingly occupied by Zoe. The image of her gracefully navigating life on crutches and in her pink cast, was imprinted in my mind. Each morning, I woke up with a sense of anticipation, eagerly awaiting our next meeting.

During my quiet time, I would often catch myself smiling, lost in thoughts of Zoe. The sound of her laughter, the sparkle in her eyes, tall and sexy and her cast all played through my mind like a beautiful, irresistible lover she was becoming. I couldn't wait to see her again, to hear her voice, to share more moments together and yes to make love to her. My feelings for her were growing stronger, and I knew that our connection was becoming something truly special.

As I remember Brooke and Zoe sharing their goodbyes with a passionate kiss, a mix of emotions swirled inside me. We have a very open marriage, but I can feel that Brooke has a secret. Zoe's presence had added a new dynamic to our lives, one that both excited and intrigued me.

Sitting in one of her wheelchairs, I admired Brooke's long legs in black pantyhose with her 5 inch high heel pumps. She was just back from work dressed in an elegant outfit. I couldn't help but be very attracted to her and her wheelchair. That was possibly my second most important sexual fetishes, lovely long but crippled legs.

Suddenly, one of her heels slid off her foot, landing on the carpet with a soft thud. I quickly reached over, picking it up and gently placing it back on her left foot. Our eyes met, a silent understanding passing between us while I caressed her long leg.

"You're always so attentive," Brooke remarked with a smile, her hand resting on my leg.

"What's on your mind?"

I hesitated for a moment, then decided to share my thoughts. "I was just thinking about Zoe's cast and crutches. I wonder what it would look like on your lovely leg."

"I had a feeling that's where your mind was wandering."

"It's not that I want you to be injured, Brooke. It's just... I remember so clearly when you broke your ankle...I find myself drawn to that aspect of Zoe's life, and I can't help but wonder."

We sat in comfortable silence for a moment, the unspoken bond between us stronger than ever. I knew that Brooke was the love of my life, and I was grateful for every moment we shared together.

The next day, as sunlight streamed through the windows of Brooke's clinic, she prepared for her next patient. Dressed in a stylish pencil skirt, white blouse and black pantyhose, Brooke's 5-inch heels added a touch of sexiness to her presence in her wheelchair. Despite the professional setting, she had an unspoken history with her next patient , a connection they had kept hidden for the sake of professionalism. Anticipation mingled with real sexual attraction as she awaited her arrival.

When Zoe entered her crutches thumping softly against the tile floor, her cast leading the way, their greetings were warm, Brooke couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. Zoe moved gracefully on her crutches, her long legs emphasized by the cast, the perfectly shaped pink cast. As they settled into conversation, Brooke gently steered the discussion toward a personal matter.

"I appreciate our professional relationship, Zoe. But I feel it's important to address something personal," Brooke began, her voice steady yet compassionate.

Zoe's eyes flickered with apprehension. "Of course, doctor. What's on your mind?"

Brooke chose her words thoughtfully. "Your connection with Nathan and me as his wife and your psychiatrist, I want to ensure that boundaries are respected at all times."

Zoe moved gracefully towards her sexy doctor, her crutches supporting her weight with ease. Brooke's eyes were drawn to Zoe's long legs totally visible in her short skirt and leading up to the cast that covered her lower leg. A devilish smile crossed Zoe's face before she composed herself.

"I understand and I totally agree, I worked so hard to control myself to stop injuring myself, breaking bones...accidentally."

She stopped in front of Brooke, close enough that their knees were almost touching. Carefully, she lifted her cast and rested it against Brooke's crippled leg, feeling the fabric of her skirt against her exposed toes at the end of the pink cast. Brooke sucked in a breath as she saw the cast on her leg, she wanted to lick those toes so bad. It was also a reminder of Zoe's injured ankle, she reached out and took Zoe's hand, squeezing it gently.

"Nathan is a wonderful husband, and our relationship is paramount to me. I wanted to discuss this openly to ensure clarity since I know how he feels about seeing you on crutches and in this leg cast. He has...a hard time resisting you."

Zoe leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Brooke's ear. "I know, I've been thinking about this all the time," she whispered, her breath hot against Brooke's skin and not clarifying what this is that she is thinking about all the time, me, Nathan or both.

"I appreciate your honesty, doctor. Our conversations have always been respectful, and I assure you, I have NO intention of overstepping." She kinda lied.

The sight of Zoe's long healthy legs and pink cast moving gracefully on her crutches contrasted beautifully with Brooke's poised elegance in her wheelchair. Both women were uniquely lovely in the way they moved around the world.

Brooke shivered at the sensation of the younger woman so close to her. She leaned back in her wheelchair, pulling Zoe with her. They were close now, their breasts almost touching. Brooke could feel the heat radiating off of Zoe, and she knew that Zoe could see Brooke's erect nipples bursting through the fabric of her blouse.

"Zoe, there's something I'd like to share with you," Brooke's voice soft, filled with sexual tension.

Zoe's eyes met Brooke's, pure attraction reflected in her gaze. "Of course, Dr. Brooke. I'm here to listen." She said smiling, reversing the roles.

She reached up and cupped Zoe's face, pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss. Zoe dropped her crutches and responded eagerly, her lips parting to allow Brooke's tongue to explore her mouth. Taking a moment to gather her thoughts after that hot and long kiss...

"It's been years since I lost the usage of my long legs, years of navigating life from a wheelchair, of facing the physical challenges head-on and...."

Zoe stopped her and said...

It All Started When...
Chapter 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment