Thursday, August 15, 2024

My dream job chapter 5

 My dream job

Chapter 5

The next day, I found myself sitting in Dr. Harper's office, my heart pounding. My broken leg still ached, but I was excited at the thought of potentially having my cast replaced by a leg brace or a shorter cast or even a walking cast. Dr. Harper walked in, his black scrubs hugging his long athletic body. He looked at me with a professional gaze as if last night never happened.

"Good morning, Alyssa. Let's take a look at that leg, shall we?"

I nodded, my stomach twisting with anticipation. Dr. Harper carefully examined the new X-rays before looking up at me with a faint smile.

"Well, it seems to be healing nicely. But you will still need a full leg cast for now and 100% non weight bearing I'm afraid. This time, let's go for something a little more... adult looking. Based on a survey of our VIPs, they would like..." He paused, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"What? A survey about what colour cast I would get next? I've never been submissive before. Are you sure you want me to submit to the desires of the VIPs?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper and already knowing the answer.

"Trust me, my dear. You'll enjoy it more than you could ever imagine." Dr. Harper's confidence was contagious, and despite my reservations, I found myself nodding in agreement.

After about 20 minutes, the process of applying my new cast was complete. Dr. Harper had carefully moulded the sleek, black material around my leg, creating a striking contrast against my skin. Same as before part of my toes were exposed. The material wrapped firmly around my foot, up past my ankle, and continued along my calf, hugging every contour of my leg.

As it reached my knee, the cast remained snug, providing ample support while allowing no movement. It continued its journey up my thigh, maintaining its close fit and giving my leg a smooth, streamlined appearance. The sleek black cast extended all the way to the top of my thigh ensuring complete immobilization of my broken bone and almost rubbing against....

The sight of the new cast made my heart race. It was a vast departure from the cute pink cast I had been wearing for the past few weeks. I ran my fingers along the glossy surface, wondering about what kind of reaction it would elicit from my next VIP.

That evening, I met my new VIPs, a very nice couple: Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin, an adventurous pair with a unique fetish that included threesomes and a leg cast on one of them. Tonight Mr. Baldwin was in a long white cast on his right leg, using crutches, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was due to an injury or purely recreational.

They were both incredibly attractive, with athletic bodies and piercing blue eyes. Mrs. Baldwin had shoulder-length blonde hair styled in loose waves, framing her face elegantly. She wore a sleeveless white dress that fit snugly, accentuating her lovely breasts. The dress ended above her knees, showcasing her toned legs. She sat with her legs crossed, further emphasising their shape.

Her high-heeled shoes elongated her legs and added to her poised and polished appearance of the CEO of a tech company. The overall impression was one of sophistication, confidence, and undeniable sex appeal. I have to admit that for one small minute I wished she was the one in that long cast.

As I settled into my seat, I couldn't help but feel complete with my new full leg cast and crutches. My movement was feminine and graceful, despite the cast that encased my leg from toes to thigh. I carefully positioned my crutches beside me and then lowered myself onto the chair with elegance, making sure my cast was on full display without being obtrusive.

First, I angled my body slightly, allowing the cast to extend gracefully in front of me. My dress, with its tasteful slit, fell perfectly around the cast, highlighting both my healthy leg and the sleek, black cast that contrasted sharply against my skin. How would they react to it? Would they find it a turn-off sexually? Despite these concerns, I maintained my composure and smiled.

"You look absolutely stunning in that cast, Alyssa," Mrs. Baldwin said, her voice clearly sincere. "I can see why you were chosen for this role. You truly are a goddess for the fetishists that we both are."

"Thank you." I smiled, feeling a wave of relief wash over me. Mrs. Baldwin's words had a very nice effect on me, increasing my confidence and causing my body to tingle with sexual arousal.

"We've been looking forward to meeting you," Mr. Baldwin chimed in, his voice deep and smooth while he moved his broken leg. "From what we've heard, you're quite the adventurer yourself."

I turned my attention to Mr. Baldwin, I was curious about his cast. "Mr. Baldwin, I hope it's ok to ask a fetishist that question but I couldn't help but notice your long leg cast. Did you break your leg, or is it a recreational cast?"

He chuckled softly, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "It's a recreational cast, Alyssa. We enjoy exploring different aspects of our fetish, and this is just one of them but always without any pain... for us anyway"

"That's fascinating," I replied, my curiosity piqued even further. "I've never encountered anyone with a recreational cast before. It must be an interesting experience."

"It certainly is, and I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun exploring our interests together." As we continued our conversation, I felt more at ease, excited about the intriguing possibilities that lay ahead.

"This long cast is medical, and as you know, it has certainly thrown a wrench into my plans of dancing the summer away."

Mrs. Baldwin smiled warmly. "Don't worry, Alyssa. Your loss of dancing is our gain. A lot of our VIPs are thrilled to spend time with a lovely woman like you in a full leg cast. We'll make sure you have the time of your life while you're with us."

Mrs. Baldwin's eyes sparkled with sexual excitement as she spoke. Her gaze lingered on my broken leg, taking in every detail from the exposed toes to the top of my cast revealed by the slit of my dress. She seemed to really like what she saw, her attention moving slowly along the length of my black cast. Her appreciation for it was evident, almost like she was admiring a piece of art.

"Now, let's get started, shall we?" Mr. Baldwin boldly suggested, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I think it's time for you to show us exactly how that cast makes you feel."

I hesitated for just a moment before nodding in agreement. After all, this was my job... to... provide unforgettable experiences for my VIP guests. And if that meant exploring new territories of pleasure and desire, then so be it.

As I locked eyes with Mr. Baldwin, excitement and anticipation coursed through my veins. With Mrs. Baldwin's help, I stood on my good leg and placed one of my crutches for support and balance, my very strong right leg was all I needed to stand.

Slowly, I let my dress slide off my shoulder, feeling the fabric glide smoothly against my skin and hard nipples. The soft material cascaded down my body, catching on the curve of my hip before continuing its descent. As it slipped over my broken leg, the dress gently traced the contours of my cast, highlighting its sleek, black surface.

"Wow"

My dream job
Chapter 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment