Monday, August 19, 2024

My dream job chapter 7

 My dream job

Chapter 7

"Now it's your turn Mr Baldwin, are you ready for me? Are you ready for us? Remove your blindfold"

I hopped over to him, Mrs Baldwin used my crutches clicking against the floor. I could feel his eyes on me and her. I knelt down between his legs, my hands gently exploring his body. He let out a soft moan as I traced my fingers over his hard penis.

"Do you trust us?" I asked, my voice low and seductive.

"Yes," he breathed, his hips bucking slightly as I continued to touch him and from time to time lick him slowly.

"Good," I said, my lips brushing against his ear. "Because we're going to take you on a wild ride."

I unzipped his pants, freeing his penis. I could feel Mrs. Baldwin's breath on my neck as she knelt down beside me, her hands joining mine in exploring his body.

"You're so hard honey," she whispered, her lips brushing against my ear while smiling at him.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me."

I could hear her naked body pressing against his. I took his penis in my hand, stroking it slowly as she kissed him, their tongues dancing together.

"Do you like that?" I asked, my voice seductive.

"Yes," he breathed, his hips bucking slightly as I continued to touch him.

I could hear the sound of Mrs. Baldwin's moans as she ground against him, her wetness coating my cast. I could smell the scent of her arousal, mingling with the scent of his.

"Make love to me" she whispered. "I need you inside me. NOW"

I helped her onto his lap, guiding his large penis inside her. She let out a loud moan as he filled her, her body trembling with pleasure.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, her head thrown back in ecstasy. "Don't stop, don't ever stop."

It didn't take long for her to reach the edge of ecstasy, her entire body trembling with pleasure as she finally tumbled into bliss. As the waves of their orgasm subsided, I looked down at the man who had so skilfully pleased his wife.

"Mmm, I think I've earned a reward for pleasing both of you tonight," I murmured, an idea beginning to form in my mind. He looked up at me, his eyes shining with anticipation as he awaited my next move. I remembered that one of his other fetishes was feet and toes. I lifted my casted leg, placing the foot portion of my long cast on his shoulder.

"Lick her toes," His wife ordered him, her voice dripping with dominance.

He nodded eagerly, and I sighed with pleasure as I felt his tongue swirling around my exposed toes. I had always been fascinated by the sensations that could be evoked from such an intimate act, and I felt aroused by the sensation of his tongue exploring my toes.

"Mmm, that's it," I moaned, my eyes closing in ecstasy. "Now, suck on my big toe."

At the same time I could feel the warmth of her mouth between my cast and leg, I couldn't help but arch my back in pure desire. The sensation of his tongue sliding smoothly in and out of me was....

"Oh, fuck," I groaned when I felt a powerful orgasm rock me.

As we all lay there, panting and spent, I felt a powerful sense of satisfaction. I had always been fascinated by the world of fetishes and kinks, and I couldn't help but feel grateful that my new role on the cruise ship had given me the opportunity to explore them in such a profound way.

But as I lay there, I couldn't help but wonder what new adventures awaited me in the days and weeks to come.

The next day, I was scheduled to meet with my next VIP, a single man in his late thirties. His name was Mr. Kincaid, and from what I had gleaned from the briefing notes provided to me by the cruise line, he was quite the adventurous spirit and I was in for a surprise that was not in the briefing note.

Upon arriving at his suite on my crutches, I gave myself a quick once-over in the hallway mirror, ensuring that the black lace-up corset and thigh-high stockings I had chosen for the occasion accentuated my healthy leg to its fullest extent and covered my cast. With a deep breath, I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

The door opened, and Mr. Kincaid greeted me with a warm smile, his white cane subtly tapping the floor. He was as fit and muscular as his picture had suggested but he was also blind. His sharp blue eyes, though unable to see, seemed to hold an intensity that pierced right through me.

"Alyssa, I presume?" he asked, extending a hand in my direction.

"Yes and very nice to meet you Mr Kincaid," I replied, returning his smile as I shook his hand.

"Please, call me Grant," he insisted, gesturing for me to follow him into the suite.

As we made our way through the luxurious space, I noticed how attuned he was to his surroundings, navigating with ease despite his visual impairment. His eyes seemed to instinctively find where I was, drawn to the sound of my crutches and the rustle of my clothing.

This was going to be so different.

We soon found ourselves seated on the sofa, engaged in a lively conversation about my love of dance and our mutual interest in fashion. I was so intrigued and curious about what the rest of the evening might have in store for us.

"So, Alyssa, I have to admit that I've been quite looking forward to this evening," Grant began, his face turned toward me, eyes unfocused.

"Why is that?" I asked, feigning innocence as I took a sip from the glass of champagne he had poured for me.

"Well," he started, his smile widening, "I've heard so much about you from other VIP's. I was intrigued to finally meet the woman who could make such an impression even with a full leg cast and on crutches."

His words, coupled with the warmth in his voice, made me feel at ease. The evening was off to an interesting start.

"Well, as you might have guessed and read by now, I have a bit of a leg, plaster or fibre cast and stocking fetish," he confessed, his cheeks flushing ever so slightly.

"Now, that's quite interesting," I replied, my own curiosity piqued at this revelation not exactly how a blind man can have such a cast fetish on others. "And how exactly does that manifest itself in your relationships?"

"Well, I find that bare legs, leg cast and stockings can be incredibly sensual to the touch, especially when paired with a woman's natural grace, elegance and intelligence, like you seem to be" he explained, his voice growing huskier by the moment.

"And how do you usually go about exploring this particular fetish with your partners?" I inquired further, my mind already racing with ideas for how we might be able to put his words into action.

"Since I'm blind, my fingers and lips do the exploring," he revealed, his hands slowly reaching out to my healthy leg to illustrate. "I typically start with some gentle touching and caressing, just to get a sense of the texture and feel of the stockings or cast against my skin."

"And then what?" I prompted, my heart beginning to beat faster in anticipation of what was to come.

My dream job
Chapter 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment