Wednesday, August 28, 2024

My dream job conclusion

 My dream job

The Conclusion

David's hand slipped to the small of my back, his touch gentle but firm.

"Let me help you up," he murmured, his voice low and filled with affection.

I nodded, smiling as he carefully stood, mindful of his long white cast. Despite the challenge, he was graceful, his movements deliberate since his leg cast was almost straight. He reached for my crutches, which were leaning against the side of the table, and handed them to me with a soft smile.

"Here you go," he said, his eyes never leaving mine.

I took the crutches, positioning them under my arms. As I straightened up, I watched him adjust his own crutches, placing them into place. Once we were both steady, we naturally leaned into each other, the closeness irresistible. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine again, the kiss even more passionate than before. Our casts brushed against each other, a gentle but constant reminder of our shared experience. The touch sent a shiver through me, intensifying the kiss. His tongue sought mine again, a slow, deliberate dance that sent waves of warmth coursing through my body.

The feel of his chest against mine, the pressure of our bodies leaning into each other, created an intimacy that was both new and thrilling. Our casts made soft, almost musical taps as they connected and disconnected with each movement.

When we finally broke the kiss, both of us were slightly breathless. David's hand lingered on my waist as he whispered, "Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

I nodded, my heart racing with anticipation. With a shared look of understanding, we began making our way to his suite. The hallway was quiet, the only sounds being the soft clicks of our crutches and the occasional tap of his cast since his leg was not broken. David's suite was at the end of the corridor, a door that seemed grander than the others, marked by elegance. He unlocked it with ease, pushing the door open to reveal a space that exudes luxury. The soft lighting and plush furniture created an ambiance of comfort and sophistication.

As I entered, I took in the lavish surroundings, my gaze drifting over the king-sized bed adorned with satin sheets, the spacious sitting area, and the large windows offering a stunning view of the ocean. But before I could take it all in, David's hand was on mine, pulling me gently towards him.

"We're here," he said softly, his voice filled with a mix of excitement and tenderness.

In that moment, nothing else mattered but the warmth of his presence and the promise of the night ahead.

David's strong arms encircled my waist, pulling me close as we stood in the middle of his luxurious suite. I looked up at him, squeezing my crutches harder, my heart pounding in my chest, as he leaned down to capture my lips in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue explored my mouth, and I could taste the lingering sweetness of the wine we'd shared earlier.

"God, I want you," he murmured against my lips, his voice full of sexual desire.

"I want you too," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

Our casts clattered softly against each other as we kissed. David broke the kiss and began to trail a line of open-mouthed kisses down my neck, his lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake. I tilted my head back, giving him better access, as he nibbled and licked his way to my earlobe, teasing it gently with his teeth.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, his voice filled with reverence.

His hands moved to my hips, pulling me closer still, and I could feel the hard length of his erection pressing against my belly. I gasped at the contact, my body trembling with desire.

"Do you like that?" he asked, his voice seductive.

"Yes," I moaned, my fingers digging into his shoulders.

He continued to tease me, his lips and tongue exploring my neck and collarbone as his hands moved up to cup my breasts. I arched into his touch, my nipples hardening beneath the thin fabric of my dress, his fingers tracing the outline of my nipples through the material.

I whimpered, my hips grinding against his as I sought more friction. I could feel the heat building between us, and I knew I needed more.

"Please," I begged, my voice barely above a whisper.

With a growl, David scooped me up in his arms, I dropped my crutches, carrying me over to the king-sized bed while limping badly on his recreational cast. He laid me down gently, his eyes dark with desire as he looked at me.

He began to undress me, his fingers trembling with need as he revealed my body to him. I watched as he stripped, my breath hitching as I took in the sight of his muscular chest and the hard length of his penis.

"Fuck, you're even more gorgeous with your broken leg and that long hard cast," he whispered, his eyes raking over my body. He joined me on the bed, his body covering mine as he claimed my lips in a searing kiss. Our casts clattered together, creating a rhythm that matched the pounding of our hearts.

David's hand moved between us, his fingers finding my clitoris and rubbing it in slow, deliberate circles. I moaned, my hips bucking against his touch as he brought me closer and closer to the edge.

"That's it, baby. Let go," he murmured, his lips trailing down my neck.

He replaced his fingers with his mouth, his tongue swirling around as he sucked and nibbled at it, his free hand all over my long black cast. I cried out, my fingers tangling in his hair as I held him close.

"Yes, yes, yes," I chanted, my body trembling with pleasure.

With one final thrust of his fingers, I came apart, my orgasm crashing over me like a wave. David continued to lick and suck at my clitoris, drawing out every last drop of pleasure.

When I finally came down from my high, he moved up my body, my broken leg on his shoulder, his cock nudging at my entrance.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked, his voice low and filled with need.

"Yes," I breathed, my body trembling with anticipation.

He pushed inside me, filling me completely. I gasped, my back arching off the bed as he began to move.

"You look and feel amazing," he groaned, his hips thrusting faster and faster.

I wrapped my one good leg around his waist, my heel digging into his ass as I urged him on.

We moved together, our bodies slick with sweat as we chased our pleasure.

"I'm close," he gasped, his fingers digging into my hips.

"Me too," I moaned, my nails raking down his back.

With a final thrust, he came, his penis twitching inside me as he filled me with his seed. I followed him over the edge, my orgasm sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

We collapsed onto the bed, our bodies spent and sated. His leg cast forgotten in the heat of the moment and my broken leg throbbing with pure pleasure.

"That was incredible, being limited by my hard cast, maybe I need to..." David murmured, his lips brushing against my forehead.

"Yes, it was, and you do need to..." I agreed, a smile on my face.

As we lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, I knew that this was the start of something special. We may have been years apart in ages and started our journey with long leg casts, but we were ending it with something much more profound: a love that would last a lifetime.

My dream job
The end
K and Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment