Saturday, August 17, 2024

My dream job chapter 6

 My dream job

Chapter 6

Slowly, I let my dress slide off my shoulder, feeling the fabric glide smoothly against my skin and my hard nipples. The soft material cascaded down my body, catching on the curve of my hip before continuing its descent. As it slipped over my broken leg, the dress gently traced the contours of my cast, highlighting its sleek, black surface.

"Wow"

The dress fell gracefully to the floor, pooling around my foot. My cast was now fully exposed, standing out starkly against my healthy leg. I felt a thrill of anticipation as both Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin's eyes fixated on the sight, their admiration evident. The moment was charged with empowerment, making my heart race with pure excitement.

I kinda enjoyed stripping in-front of both, revealing my dancer's body beneath, my heart raced with the thrill of the unknown. The air in the room was thick with sexual tension and attraction. I couldn't help but wonder how far their kinky desires will go.

"Let's start slow, shall we?" I suggested, trying to put both myself and them at ease as I approached him hopping on my good foot with one crutch, my hips swaying seductively to the rhythm of an invisible beat.

"That sounds like a good idea," she murmured in response while his eyes never left my leg, cast and breasts.

Suddenly, I saw his hands gently brushing against my broken leg, sending a shiver of pleasure up my spine. "You have such beautiful legs," She whispered, her voice ready for more. He was almost drooling for more while she was the one talking for the couple now.

"Thank you, dancing has always helped keep them in shape."

"I'd love to see you dance," she said, her gaze growing distant as she seemed to imagine me twirling gracefully across a crowded stage.

"Maybe I can teach you some moves," I offered before I hopped twice, positioning myself directly in front of Mrs. Baldwin. My long black cast, a bold and daring accessory, stood between her legs, while I placed my hand gently on her shoulder for support. She looked up at me with a fire in her eyes, her gaze fixed on mine.

Excitement ran down my spine as she leaned in, her lips brushing against my breast.

"You have such beautiful breasts," she murmured, her voice dripping with desire. I sighed, my head falling back as she continued to kiss and nibble at my nipples, her fingers tracing patterns on my cast. I could feel her husband's eyes on us, watching with total attention as his wife pleased me.

"Maybe you can teach me some moves Mrs Baldwin" I suggested, my voice husky with desire. I could feel her smile against my skin as she pulled back, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

I feel a sense of empowerment wash over me. I was the one in control, the one calling the shots. And I was determined to take full advantage of the situation to please both of my VIP's.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" I suggested. Mrs. Baldwin nodded, her eyes shining with excitement while she retrieved my crutches and gave them to me.

As I balanced myself on my crutches, Mr. Baldwin asked with a hopeful smile, "Can I join you ladies?"

A mischievous idea sparked in my mind. "Yes, but on one condition," I replied, my voice teasing. "Your wife will playfully bind your eyes. You'll be able to imagine, sense, smell and hear us, but not see us please each other unless..." I looked at her, inviting her to insert another part of her deep fetish.

"Unless my dear you are willing to have both legs and arms in casts..."

He hesitated for a moment, then nodded, intrigued by the proposition but ready yet for such a commitment. Mrs. Baldwin's eyes lit up even more as she fetched a silk scarf and gently blindfolded him.

"Maybe next time," I said, my tone firm yet inviting to both of them.

Mr. Baldwin, now blindfolded, sat down in the corner of the room in their suite on the cruise ship, his leg cast elevated, his curiosity and anticipation palpable. The atmosphere was charged with the thrill of our little game, making every delicate step I took on my crutches feel like a deliberate part of our shared adventure.

For them it really was.

Me and Mrs. Baldwin, we were both eager, hungry for more. I knew that we were both ready to take things to the next level.

"I want to taste you," I whispered in Mrs. Baldwin's ear, my breath hot against her skin. She shuddered, "I want to feel you against my broken leg" her eyes fluttering closed as she nodded her agreement.

I pushed her gently back onto the bed, dropped my crutches, my hands exploring her body as I moved down between her legs. I could feel her wetness, her desire for me. And as I began to kiss and lick her vagina, I knew that I had her right where I wanted her, she was out of control, in desperate sexual need.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, her fingers pulling my hair as I sucked and nibbled at her clitoris. I could feel her getting closer, her moans growing louder and more insistent.

"I dare you not to come yet," I commanded, full of sexual innuendos. "I want to feel you against my broken leg." She looked at me with defiance, she wanted to do that since she first saw my pictures

"I dare you to make me come without your hands, fingers or lips touching me."

With a wicked grin, I nodded my agreement. I watched as she crawled over my broken leg, my hard black cast between her legs. I could feel my broken leg and I knew that this was going to be intense.

"Ride my cast," I whispered, my hands gripping her hips as she began to grind against me. I could feel every inch of her, the wetness of her sex dripping along my cast, the curves of her body. And as she moved against me.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, her head thrown back in ecstasy. "Don't stop, don't ever stop."

I could feel her getting closer, her moans growing louder and more insistent. And as she came, I could smell her wetness against my broken leg, her orgasm, the tremors of her body.

"You're mine," I whispered, my hands gripping her hips tighter. "Forever and always."

As she lay there, panting and spent, I knew that this was only the beginning. We had only just begun to explore the depths of her sexual desires. And I was eager to see where this journey would take us deep inside her fetishes.

Now it was Mr Baldwin's turn. I looked at him, a wicked grin on my face.

"Now it's your turn Mr Baldwin, are you ready for me? Are you ready for..."

My dream job
Chapter 7 to come


No comments:

Post a Comment