Wednesday, August 21, 2024

My dream job chapter 8

 My dream job

Chapter 8

"Since I'm blind, my fingers and lips do the exploring," he revealed, his hands slowly reaching out to my healthy leg to illustrate. "I typically start with some gentle touching and caressing, just to get a sense of the texture and feel of the stockings or cast against my skin."

"And then what?" I prompted, my heart beginning to beat faster in anticipation of what was to come.

"From there, I'll often move on to more intimate forms of touch, such as tracing my fingers along the top of your long leg cast, feeling the contrast between the fibre and your bare skin," he continued, his fingers now lightly grazing my skin inches from my vagina.

"Eventually, I'll use my sense of touch and hearing to explore more intimately, enjoying every sensation."

"Mm, that sounds rather... enticing," I murmured, my voice barely more than a breathless whisper. He smiled.

2 hours later, as I made my way back to my room, I couldn't stop replaying the incredible encounter I had just shared. The way he had touched and kissed me, the passion and desire that had coursed through both of us, it was all still so fresh in my mind.

And sure enough, like if the night wasn't already perfect, as I entered my room and closed the door behind me, I found myself greeted by a note left on my bed. Curiosity piqued, I dropped my crutches and hopped on my good leg to the note, I eagerly unfolded the piece of paper, my heart racing with anticipation as my eyes quickly scanned the words written in elegant calligraphy:

"Alyssa, my dear, I hope this note finds you well and that by now you are a pro on those crutches. I trust that your new job in the VIP group is enjoyable. Now, I have a rather exciting proposition for you, one that I believe will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure."

The note was signed with a single, simple letter: "A". Souvenirs came to my mind, the enigmatic note piqued my interest.

"Please join me in my private cabin this evening at 9 pm. Dress for the occasion in something that accentuates your beautiful black cast. I have something very special planned for us, and I assure you that it will be an experience you will not soon forget."

My heart skipped a beat as I read her words. This was certainly not going to be your typical evening on the cruise ship, but then again, I hadn't really signed up for typical, had I?

"Oh, and Alyssa," the note continued. "One final note: be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone. Tonight, we will be exploring new territories of pleasure, ones that you may never have even considered before. I trust that you are up for the challenge?"

I couldn't help but smile at her words. This was exactly the kind of adventure that I had been craving, one that was filled with excitement, intrigue, and the promise of new and unexpected pleasures.

As I carefully selected an outfit that would showcase my cast and leg to their best advantage, I couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation coursing through me. The thought of what "A" had in store for us was both exhilarating and more than a little bit nerve-wracking, but I knew that it was an opportunity that I simply couldn't pass up.

And so, after slipping into a very short, black cocktail dress that clung seductively to my curves, I made my way to A's private cabin, my crutches clicking softly against the polished wooden floor as I walked slowly.

I approached the door, I took a deep breath, steeling myself for whatever lay in store for me on the other side. With a final nod to myself, I raised my hand and rapped sharply on the wooden surface, the sound echoing faintly through the quiet corridor.

"Come in," a quiet voice called out from within the cabin, prompting me to push open the door and step inside. The room was dimly lit by a series of flickering candles, casting dancing shadows across the walls and floor. The first thing I saw was a pair of crutches against the wall. In the centre of the space, I could just make out the figure of A, who was reclining on a chaise longue, her curves accentuated by a slinky red negligee. Her eight-month pregnant belly was impossible to miss, and her right leg, obviously broken, was in a pink cast.

"Ah, Alyssa, I'm so glad you came," she said, her voice warm and inviting. "As you can see, between being eight months pregnant and my recent broken leg, I'm in a bit of a vulnerable position. Please, come in and make yourself comfortable."

I moved over to her, my crutches clattering to the floor as I sat down beside her on the chaise longue. "I'm glad I came," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "You look amazing and beautiful being pregnant, even with your cast."

"I'm glad to hear it," she replied, her hand reaching out to gently stroke my cast. "I've been thinking about you, Alyssa. Ever since we met at the gala last year, I've been fantasising about you. Your beauty on the stage, your confidence while dancing in front of 1000's of people, and now your strength with your badly broken leg... it's all so intoxicating."

I blushed at her words, feeling a sudden surge of desire coursing through me. "I've been thinking about you too, since reading your note"

"Good," she said, her hand sliding up my casted thigh, her fingers tracing a slow, deliberate path towards my wet, aching vagina. "Because I have a very special night planned for us, one that I think you're going to enjoy."

"I'm ready for anything," I said, my breath hitching in my throat as her fingers made contact with my swollen flesh.

With that, she moved her pink cast aside, wincing slightly at the pain in her broken leg, and leaned in, capturing my lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced together, exploring every inch of each other's mouths as our hands roamed over each other's bodies, eager to touch and be touched.

Breaking the kiss, she trailed her lips down my neck, her teeth nibbling gently on my earlobe as her fingers continued to explore between my cast and leg. "You're so wet, Alyssa," she whispered, her breath hot against my skin. "I can't wait to taste you."

With that, she slowly slid down my body, her lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake. She leaned in, her tongue flicking out to taste my wetness. I cried out, my back arching off the chaise longue as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. "Oh, fuck, miss A," I moaned, my hands reaching down to grab her broken leg.

She continued to lick and suck, her fingers sliding in and out of me, aching core as I moaned beneath her. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, my breath coming in short, sharp gasps as I felt myself teetering on the brink of release.

And then, with one final flick of her tongue, I was sent spiralling over the edge, my body convulsing with pleasure as I cried out. Panting and spent, I lay back against the chaise longue, my body limp and sated. She looked up at me, a satisfied smile on her face. "I'm glad you enjoyed that,"

"That was incredible."

"I'm glad, because I'm not done with you yet." She kissed me again just like she did last year in her house.

Breaking the kiss, she looked into my eyes. "I want you to ....

My dream job
Chapter 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment