Sunday, April 7, 2024

Whispers in the wall part 4

 Whispers in the walls
Part 4



"Anything I want?"

Kept echoing in my mind while I slipped into a Lululemon bodysuit, showcasing my petite and shapely frame. Paired with a denim skirt, my outfit left very little to the imagination, perfect for a day of exploring and adventure. With each step on my crutches, I made my way to Ally's condo, fuelled by sexual excitement for the day ahead.

Before leaving my penthouse, I checked the monitors focusing on Ally's, where she was seated at her dining table, reading a great book about AI The Chaos Agent from Mark Greaney. Her leg was bare without her brace but a pair of crutches were partly visible. I re-positioned my own underarm crutches and left my penthouse.

Ally opened the door leaning on forearm crutches, a warm smile lighting up her face.

"Sharon, please come in," she greeted me, stepping aside to let me enter.

As I crossed the threshold into her cosy space, her condo was warm, inviting, and filled with touches of elegance. We settled into comfortable chairs, the atmosphere charged with anticipation.

"Sharon, could you help me put my leg brace on my crippled leg?"

My eyes widened, excited with the surprised request, and a smile tugged at the corners of my lips. "I'd be happy to help." I gently ran my hand over Ally's right leg, feeling her leg partly crippled. She was so beautiful and depended on a brace and a cane for standing and walking.

"Alright, I'm going to apply the brace now," I said softly, while my fingers slid higher and higher up on her right leg... She moaned quietly. "It'll provide strong support for your beautiful leg."

Ally nodded, her eyes reflecting the pure pleasure of being touched. She watched intently as I carefully positioned the brace around her leg, starting with the sturdy plastic support under her delicate foot. I made sure each strap was snug but not too tight, ensuring a comfortable fit that would still offer the necessary stability.

"Is this brace going to help me walk Dr. Sharon?" Ally asked, smiling at me.

"Yes, it's designed to give your leg the stability it needs,"

I slowly pulled her leg in its brace on my shoulder, her knee was locked in place. I could feel the brace against me and see the outlines of her long leg. I slid my finger up her thigh, and her back arched slightly as she smiled with pleasure.

"You seem to be enjoying this." I said as my finger continued to move between her thighs. She let out a soft moan, her breathing became shallow. She moved her left leg so that I could press it even higher against my chest, and she also widened her legs slightly.

I moved my fingers, letting them graze her wet vagina. Her moaning became louder, and she was enjoying the sensation of my finger moving in and out slowly and gently rubbing against her clitoris.

"Oh Sharon''. She pressed her legs together lightly, the feeling of my fingers were driving her crazy. She let out a deep breath, from her orgasm her leg muscles tightened even more around my fingers inside her. I felt her breath brushing against my shoulder, her scent filling my nose as I continued to please her.

"This was amazing "she whispered, letting out a soft moan, her head tipping back.

Later on I was sitting at a table in her spare room when she limped in and she prepared to apply a short black leg cast on my left leg. With meticulous care, she began the process by applying soft padding, starting at my foot and up my lower leg. The padding felt so nice against my leg, offering a layer of comfort before the cast.

I watched closely as Ally smoothed the padding around my foot, ensuring every inch was snug. "Now, let's move on to the cast."

She reached for the roll of black cast material, a stark contrast against the white padding. She began wrapping the wet material around my foot, securing it in place before moving upward my ankle towards my knee. I felt the warmth of the cast material as she rolled it over the padding, shaping it to fit the contours of my strong leg. Each wrap seemed to bring a sense of security, like a protective shield against further injury.

"You have lovely legs, I'm almost there." As she continued wrapping the cast material, ensuring it covered my leg from foot to just below the knee.

"There we go. Remember to keep it dry and avoid putting weight on it."

I thanked her, marvelling at the transformation of my leg. She leaned down and our bodies pressed firmly against each other. We kissed passionately, our mouths moving slowly yet boldly. I felt her breathing growing more and more intense as her tongue moved over my own. The heat of our breath and the warmth of our bodies mingled together, making the air feel thick and sultry. It was like we were lost in our own little world, surrounded by nothing but the intimacy of the moment.

Ally's hands moved slowly and carefully over my leg cast, exploring each curve and contour of my leg. The intimacy of her touching and caressing it felt exquisite and she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was, exploring my whole leg with gentle strokes.

She got up, slowly moving closer to my crutches, she was slightly awkward and slow without her cane for balance. Eventually reaching the crutches and picking them up she brought them back to me.

We later embarked on an unconventional outing to the local BMW car dealership and as we entered the dealership, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement and the scent of new cars.

Ally looked stunning in a lovely summer dress that flowed gracefully around her long leg brace on her right leg.

She walked slowly and deliberately, her body swaying with each step. From behind, I could see how she had to swing her long leg brace around with each stride, creating a slight unevenness in her movements. The brace, locked at her knee, gave her gait a permanent limp-like beauty, forcing her to move with extra sensuality.

Despite the challenges she faced, every step she took was graceful, her hips swaying in an inviting manner. The slight movement of the leg brace added a subtle rhythm to her walk, emphasizing her delicate and sexy crippled leg.

On the other hand, I opted for a denim skirt paired with a blouse. My short leg cast on my left leg added an intriguing element as I moved along on my crutches.

As we walked through the showroom, Ally remarked with a smile, "I must say, Sharon, you look absolutely fabulous today. I'm so sorry about your leg" She said smiling at me. I couldn't resist leaning into Ally and planting a soft kiss on her pink lips.

A tall female salesperson greeted us with a warm smile, her eyes discreetly drawn to our visible leg supports. She was dressed in a stylish leather skirt, black pantyhose, and 3-inch heels, exuding confidence and professionalism. I couldn't help but notice a familiar warmth in her eyes. It dawned on me that it was Jake or should I say Jackie from my building.

"Good afternoon, ladies. So nice to see you again Sharon. How can I assist you today?" the salesperson inquired, her tone friendly yet professional.

I couldn't help but notice as Jackie's eyes quickly scanned us both, her gaze falling on my cast and crutches. She couldn't hide her attraction/ interest in my leg cast but her professional demeanour returned swiftly. She gave Ally a friendly nod, a smile on her face.

While they were talking I could see Jackie watching me out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't help but notice how her gaze kept coming back to my recreational injury and crutches. Then her gaze travelled up and down my body as I could almost hear her wondering how I broke my leg.

Later on there was a brief moment in her gaze where I could tell that she was examining my cast and crutches in a way that was very different. She was taking longer than expected, and it felt like there was some kind of deeper understanding happening in her eyes. She then looked back at Ally, seemingly making an effort to avoid staring at me.

I couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something deeper to explore when I returned to my penthouse. However, just as this thought crossed my mind, Ally's expression shifted, her eyes widened and she licked her lips before....

Whispers in the wall
Part 5 to come
K


1 comment:

  1. It's a shame there isn't more non-fiction around in the espionage genre. After all, real spy thrillers can be just as fast and furious as Mark Greaney's Gray Man and the Burner. However, they don't have to be as placid as John le Carré's novels and shrouded in delicate diction and sophisticated syntax.

    So, if you are looking for a real life action packed unadulterated MI6 thriller do try Beyond Enkription, the first of TheBurlingtonFiles series to be published.

    It's set in 1974 and is a fact based stand-alone spy thriller about an accountant (who then worked in Coopers & Lybrand) who unwittingly started working for MI6 by infiltrating an international organised crime gang. Just like the Gray Man he is chased around the world by the bad guys.

    The difference between this and the Mark Greaney stuff is that Beyond Enkription is as real as you can get. It's full of real life characters based on real life scoundrels in MI6 (Pemberton's People) and was written for espionage cognoscenti - do look up a News Article dated 31 October 2022 on TheBurlingtonFiles website.

    ReplyDelete