Monday, April 15, 2024

Whispers in the walls part 8

 Whispers in the walls

Part 8

Ally glanced at me briefly, a silent acknowledgment passing between us.

As we entered the casting process, Jackie's eyes met mine with anticipation. I felt a surge of affection for her, knowing that what we were about to do would not only fulfil her sexual desires but so much more.

Ally, with her expertise in casting, began the process by carefully applying soft padding to Jackie's broken leg. Her movements were precise and gentle, a reflection of her skill and care for our friend.

At the same time I leaned in and kissed Jackie. My soft tongue through her red lips, and I felt in total control as her Mistress. She tasted so good, like really good, and looking down between her legs she was so hard. But to my surprise I felt her strong hand wrap around my right foot and ankle. I unwillingly let out a loud moan from the surprise.

"You like that?" She asked me.

As Ally worked, I didn't answer Jackie, my heart beating so fast from all the potential. I leaned down and without hesitation I pressed my lips against her hard penis, she responded with a soft sigh, her eyes closing briefly as she felt the pain of her broken leg and the pleasure from lips colliding together.

Before she finished the soft padding on Jackie's leg, I slowly glided my small body over her broken leg, kissing it as I did. I stopped at the broken tibia for a moment and gently bit into her flesh. She winced in pain and pleasure, pre-cum dripping. Through the fabric of my top, I felt my hard nipples rubbing against her broken leg, my small breast created an incredible sensation.

Ally completed the cushion layer to protect her broken leg from my lips, my nipples and the cast that soon would cover her leg completely. Her hands moved with practiced ease, molding the padding to fit Jackie's broken leg perfectly.

"Are you ready, Jackie?" she asked, her tone gentle yet firm. Jackie nodded, her eyes meeting mine once again still holding on to my foot.

The casting process began, the fiberglass wrapping around Jackie's broken leg in a protective shell. Ally worked swiftly and methodically, ensuring that the cast was snug. With each layer, Jackie's leg transformed into a dream.

"Don't move, be very still" I said and started to suck tenderly on his penis. My mouth was warm and delicate, and I used my tongue to lick the tip it felt simply fucking amazing, making her moan and bite on her bottom lip. I was licking up and down her penis, and with her hand she twisted my ankle. I moaned.

As the casting neared completion, Ally finished the last layer of fiberglass, smoothing it out. I was also near completion. I continued sliding up and down over her penis rapidly. She reacted by twisting and turning my small ankle and foot even more. I moaned loudly as I allowed her to...who knew what she was going to do and I didn't care.

Finally, the cast was complete, from thigh to mid-foot in a sturdy yet elegant shell following Jackie's long leg. Ally struggled to step back, a satisfied smile on her face looking at us. Jackie began to spasm deep in my throat and continued to twist my ankle dangerously for another few seconds, then slowly withdrew her long penis between my lips. She continued to climax on my lips and tongue.

"Don't break it now..." I moaned with her cum dripping from my lips slowly losing control.

Ally smiled "There you go, Jackie. You're all set."

Jackie looked down at her new cast, excitement in her eyes. She turned to me, gratitude shining in her gaze. "Thank you, Mistress," she said softly. "For everything."

After Ally removed the recreational cast on my leg, Jackie leaning on her new underarm crutches with her new cast left my penthouse, I knew that this experience had brought us closer together. Our bond, forged in the moments of vulnerability and care where she almost broke my ankle.

The night had settled in, casting a quiet glow over my penthouse as I returned to my fateful monitors. Jackie, now in her full leg cast, had settled into a comfortable position, broken leg elevated, her eyes still reflecting pure sexual excitement at finally having her leg encased in a medical cast.

As I sat down, my sprained right ankle was throbbing from the twisting and bending that Jackie did to it. I turned my attention to the monitors. Diana, still recovering from her broken ankle, her monitor showed her resting on the couch, her leg propped up on cushions as she scrolled through her phone, a smile on her lips. However, she had now added a cast shoe on her short leg cast and was beginning to put partial weight on it, supported by crutches.

Ally, ever the caregiver, was in her condo, her movements were so sexually suggestive since she knew about my cameras as she prepared for the night ahead. She removed her leg brace with ease, opting to use crutches for mobility, she navigated her space with the aid of crutches.

And then there was Jackie again, my newest member of the casted club of my building. Her monitor displayed her adjusting to life in a full leg cast, her movements cautious yet filled with a sense of newfound freedom of being in a medical cast. She shifted on her bed, trying to find a comfortable position while in a full leg cast bent at the knee.

With a deep breath, I turned my attention back to my own situation. My cast had been removed, it had been replaced by my right ankle being sore. I decided to wrap my ankle in ace bandages with ice to alleviate the swelling.

But for now, as I looked at the monitors displaying the lives of Diana, Ally, and Jackie, I felt a sense of anticipation for what the future held. Our paths had converged in unexpected ways, and I knew that each day our life stories would change in ways I had yet to imagine.

The morning sunlight filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow in Jackie's condo. She took tentative steps, her crutches supporting her as she adjusted to the weight and balance of her full leg cast. With each movement, she grew more accustomed to the routine.

Meanwhile, I tended to my sprained ankle, the ice packs soothing the soreness as I moved around the penthouse. My cell buzzed, and I saw Jackie's name on the caller ID. Answering with a smile, I greeted her warmly. "Hey, Jackie! How are you?"

"It's been a learning curve to sleep with this long leg cast, but I'm getting the hang of things. I wanted to thank you again for all your help yesterday. It really means a lot to me to finally be able to act on this incredible sexual fetish."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me over the phone. "Of course, Jackie. I'm glad I could be there for you. How are you feeling today?"

"Better, definitely. Say, I wanted to show my appreciation. Would you like to join me for dinner tonight? There's this fantastic restaurant in town called La Belle Étoile. It's known for its exquisite French cuisine and very private ambiance. I thought it would be a perfect way to celebrate and relax."

I couldn't hide my excitement at the invitation. "That sounds amazing, Jackie! I'd love to join you. Thank you for thinking of me."

Jackie's voice carried a hint of nostalgia, "You know, years ago, I had multipled chats with an online writer with whom I became friend. I shared with her my fascination with being in a medical cast someday. It was like a secret dream of mine, but I never thought it would actually happen. Yet here I am, experiencing it firsthand. It's surreal, really, how life can surprise us in unexpected ways."

As I returned to my bedroom after Jackie's call, I found Ally waiting for me, looking so beautiful. She was seated on the edge of the bed, her crutches and cane leaning against the nightstand beside her.

"Hey, baby," Ally greeted me with a warm smile, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "How's your ankle feeling today?"

I sighed softly, acknowledging the discomfort. "It's a bit sore, but the ice and bandages are helping."

I gently limped and approached her, her eyes meeting mine with a mixture of pure sexual anticipation. Sitting beside her on the bed, I reached for the straps of her long leg brace, protecting her crippled leg. I loved the feeling of the smooth texture of the sturdy material under my fingertips. I began to undo the fastenings, each click of the clasps resonating softly in the quiet room.

Her leg brace loosened gradually, revealing the contours of her sexy leg beneath. As I removed the final strap, she let out a soft sigh, her leg now free from the rigid protection of the brace. I could see the relief in her eyes as she flexed her knee.

Ally leaned in slightly, her lips meeting mine in a tender kiss that conveyed a deeper connection between us. The moment was intimate and as we parted, Ally's leg brace lay aside..."I'm here for you." I said quietly.

As I kissed Ally, I could feel her crippled leg gently rubbing against mine. The playful contact was a beautiful reminder of her condition and how attracted I was to her. I enjoyed how her crippled leg added a layer of sensuality to our intimate moment.

As we kept kissing, I ....

Whispers in the walls
Part 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment