Thursday, April 11, 2024

Whispers in the walls part 6

 Whispers in the walls

Part 6

But now I was totally mesmerized by the arrival of Jackie still wearing her sleek leather skirt that hugged her curves, paired with black pantyhose and only one elegant 3-inch heel hopping on her right leg in the hallway, keeping her left foot off the floor...

Was she pretending?
Was she injured? Sprained? Broken? And how?
One thing I knew for sure...She would be injured by the time I was done pleasing him, her or both.

Looking at her I found her transformation astounding, and I was filled with immense respect and admiration for Jackie. In many ways, Jackie was an inspiring individual who had overcome a lot to be openly the beautiful and confident woman I was seeing now.

Once in her condo I saw Jackie slip out of her work outfit into something more casual, she changed into jeans and a t-shirt and I realized she had been pretending. Jackie's transition was not completed, and this was noticeable in her physical appearance but her long legs were perfect, she was clearly presenting as a woman. Her masculine aura stood out in subtle ways, despite her elegance and feminine appearance.

I was drawn to both sides of Jackie, her masculine sexuality aura was alluring in a primal way the way she reacted when I dubbed her penis, while her feminine elegance was extremely seductive. Both sides were equally appealing to me, and I felt myself wanting to explore both of them at the same time.

Jackie was chatting with a female friend over her phone, having what seemed like a deep and passionate conversation. During the chat, she had mentioned how she had always wanted to break her leg or ankle since she was young, as she had a serious cast fetish.

"You should have seen them today, she was so beautiful partly crippled with a permanent leg brace with a cane and Sharon from my building was in a leg cast looking absolutely sexy and beautiful"

"She's the petite woman in your building right? The owner?"

"Yes she is. I've always wanted to break my leg, I'm sure you remember when you broke your poor ankle in camping. I was obsessed with your splint at first and then your lovely cast and crutches."

"Oh, I remember. You couldn't stop touching it, touching me but the pain I felt breaking my ankle was..."

"It might be painful, but that's not the only point of the whole thing. There was just something absolutely sexy about my mistress at the time in a leg cast. I was in love with you Mistress Brigitte breaking your ankle was like the icing on a cake, you know..."

I then decided to text Jackie, "Come to my penthouse for a little surprise Jackie, signed by Mistress Sharon."

The short message, complete with its ominous signature and teasing tone, was sent to Jackie, with an unknown agenda. The anticipation of the surprise sets the tone for an evening of unexpected twists and turns, filled with anticipation, curiosity, and sexual excitement. The mystery and intrigue that surround it all only added to the thrill of the pending encounter.

I began by slipping into a red leather bodysuit that perfectly fits my firm body. It clung to my curves, especially my tight ass, around my firm breasts, and highlighted my figure in all the most seductive ways. Feeling the leather against my skin was a wonderful sensation, making me feel even more sexy. I then decided on stockings over my right leg and over the cast. The sensation of the smooth fabric sliding over my strong right leg was very sensual and arousing. I took my time sliding the stocking over my leg and cast with care, enjoying the shape of my cast inside it.

I tied a black collar around my neck, carefully making sure it fits perfectly without hurting me. Adding long black gloves to the look, feeling the soft fabric around my hands and wrists. With everything in place, I decided on a high-heel knee boot, which I slid on over my right leg.

I leaned over and grabbed my crutches and stood in front of my long mirror, admiring what I saw. It's a sight that never fails to impress me; mistress Sharon, my powerful, commanding presence, combined with my provocative outfit and sensual features, made me feel unstoppable even though my leg cast showed that I was breakable.

From my long black gloves to my high-heel boot, everything came together seamlessly, creating a look that was intimidating, sensual and very sexy. I knew that Jackie would love my new persona.

Was it a persona or was it me? The real me?

I saw Jackie arrive at my penthouse in one of the monitors, looking stunning in a black skirt, fishnet pantyhose that accentuated her long legs, and striking red high heels that added a touch of boldness to her ensemble. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, eager to dive into a modern version of her loving mistress with a scenario that was not planned at all.

As Jackie entered my penthouse, her eyes lingered on my sleek mistress look and the contrast of my left leg still protected by its cast inside my black stockings. The allure of the ensemble added to the anticipation. However my first surprise to Jackie, before we could fully immerse ourselves, my walls of monitors surrounding us came to life.

The screens flickered to reveal a mesmerizing display of images and videos, capturing moments of intense scenes involving recreation casting, accidents, mistresses, bondage and various aspects of cast fetishes. Jackie's gaze shifted from me to the monitors, where scenes of casted individuals engaging in various sexual and non sexual scenes. The vivid imagery sparked a new level of sexual excitement and arousal in Jackie's eyes and penis .

As I watched the scenes standing on my crutches, knee bent keeping my cast off the floor and my 4 inch knee boot, one of my own fetishes took on a heightened intensity. For Jackie, mistress Sharon and the visuals on the screens acted as a catalyst, fuelling his/her desires and ignited a passionate exploration of her fantasies. The combination of both the captivating imagery on the monitors and my leg cast and crutches created an electric atmosphere, intensifying our connection and deepening the intimacy of our encounter.

In this moment, the boundaries between fantasy and reality blurred, allowing us to fully immerse ourselves in the world of extreme sexual fetishes in role-play and for real. The experience was exhilarating and liberating, as we embraced our desires and explored the limits that we were both willing to cross....Maybe...

As the mistress, I took charge of the scene, setting the stage for Jackie's fantasies and mine. I spoke in a commanding yet seductive tone, guiding Jackie as she embraced the role of the submissive and sexy woman, eager to please her mistress.

I knew what Jackie wanted but I decided to introduce an element of modern excitement by initiating a game of Truth or Dare with Jackie using my sexy app. With a mischievous glint in my eyes, I activated my AI system to pose the question using her sexy and sensual female voice.

"Hello Jackie, you look totally amazing today, I love those red heels. Would you like to play a game of truth or dare?" her voice was laced with anticipation. Her voice reminded me of Alicia Vikander in EX Machina.

Her voice took me back to my bedroom right after breaking my tibia and fibula, my world of full leg cast and crutches. You can guess, I'm sure, that I imagined my sexual experiences quite differently. I would imagine myself being totally helpless with the multiple breaks in my left leg, taken by a sexy fantasy. Ava from Ex Machina tied me up and played with my broken leg. Perhaps my fantasies were weird, but they were and are still mine.

The feel of her tongue on my broken leg surprised me. Then her lips were on my wet vagina, they pushed inside me and teased my clitoris. As she licked my clitoris with her tongue, my broken leg jerked a little sending incredible waves of pain throughout my body. Later in my erotic fantasy with my broken leg elevated and in a long leg cast she pushed in a finger inside me as her tongue teased and prodded at my clitoris. My head tilted back, my broken leg ached, but the orgasm was well worth the pain.

Jackie's eyes lit up with curiosity and a hint of excitement. "Sure, mistress AI. I'm up for a challenge," she replied, crossing her long legs, looking at me again.

The AI system generated the first question. "Wonderful, truth or dare, be very careful what you choose, there could be some serious consequences Jackie?"

Waiting for her answer and moving around the room on my crutches I was so excited staring at her skirt, long legs in the fishnet pantyhose and red high heels.

"Dare"

"I did warn you Jackie, you have 5 minutes to break your own leg, if not..."

I saw her gasped, disbelief etched on her face that it could finally happen today. There were 2 questions in Jackie's mind and I knew both of them.

Could she really break her own leg?
What did my AI mean when she said you have 5 minutes if not...

I saw a glimpse of Jake in her eyes while I came closer to her on my crutches. I kissed her lips.

"Mistress Sharon what is the if not...?

Whispers in the walls
Part 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment