Saturday, April 13, 2024

Whispers in the wall part 7

 Whispers in the walls

Part 7

I saw a glimpse of Jake in her eyes while I came closer to Jackie on my crutches.

"Mistress Sharon what is the if not...?

"It means..." My eyes sparkled dangerously as I squeezed my crutches and leaned towards her rubbing my cast against her leg in that seductive manner that I have often in my mind taken control of my sexy sub.

"It means that if you don't break your own leg or ankle..." I moved up my hard cast between her legs, against her penis making Jackie squirm with excitement, wondering what my next words will be.

"...then we will do it for you."

I paused for a minute, watching her react to my words, knowing that the truth had set in: it's really going to happen, she's going to break her leg or ankle today. I saw sexual fear and excitement in her eyes as she realized that she had no other choice, and that her dream of a medical leg cast was about to become reality.

"Is that clear?" I added.

"Yes it is, thank you"

"OK then Jaclie, I have the perfect device for you," The AI voice said, in a seductive tone.

"It's a foot clamp that will hold your lower legs firmly in place, leaving you completely unable to move it away until...you know..."

I added "Once your feet are placed in the device, you're at its mercy, and a swift twist would be all it takes. Are you ready to take this dare?"

The device sat in the centre of the room, the main focus and focal point of the whole scene.

It consisted of two metal rods with clamps at each end, designed to hold the lower legs firmly in place. Once Jackie places her lower legs in the clamps, she'll have no way of removing them away and the clamps will hold the feet and lower legs in position firmly.

"Yes, mistress," Jackie replies, her voice shaking slightly with anticipation.

"In that case, let's continue. And see if you can really go through with it." The AI voice said

"Put your feet in the clamps, and I'll tell you what to do next." Jackie did and the device clamps tightened around her lower legs and feet.

I walked around Jackie on my crutches, taking in the entire incredible scene. I stared at her long legs in those fishnet pantyhose and red high heels. I know how painful the break will be and yet so erotic the possible realignment of her leg and the full leg cast that will follow for months. At the same time I noticed Jackie is staring at my own leg and cast, fascinated by them and imagining what this whole process had been like for me. Not knowing the truth would set her free.

There was an intense, sexual atmosphere surrounding the moment, as we both fed off of each other's energy.

The AI asked, in a seductive tone. "Last chance to back out Jackie. Now, for the final part of this dare I have only one question left..."

"You can ask me anything"

"You get to choose which leg you will break my dear?" The AI paused for a moment, to let this question sink in and for Jackie to think about which leg she wanted in a medical cast.

But to everybody's surprise, I, Mistress Sharon, took over...

"But wait my dear sub I have another element to add to this dare" I explained, in a seductive tone, totally in control of my crutches with my knee bent.

"You actually don't get to choose which leg you break Jackie..." her eyes widened.

"I'm your Mistress and I get to decide which leg you break!" I said with Jackie staring at my cast with clearly a full erection showing now, she smiled.

The AI continued in a powerful tone, "Now, let's see if Sharon's new toy works as planned...By the way Mistress Sharon what leg will we breaking... today?"

I looked and smiled at Jackie "Her right tibia and fibula"

Jackie's eyes widened in fear as she felt right away the pressure starting to build up inside the right clamp, causing her leg to slowly bend and twist inwards in total control and precision.

"Oh god...that amazing" Jake or Jackie or maybe both said

We both heard the ligaments snapped first and with an undeniable crack, her leg broke right after, piercing the air with literally... a bone-chilling sound.

The device released Jackie's legs from its hold, she hopped to the couch unable to put any weight at all on her broken leg. I looked at her while she clutched at it, excruciating pain consumed her while we both knew that we needed to realign her leg at the ankle. Her foot was bent, which was very unnatural and unhealthy.

"You are so beautiful Jackie" I whispered, my voice filled with sexual attraction.

With each step on my crutches, I moved closer to her broken leg. I lowered to my knees, l let play with my cast and I cradled her red high heel that I removed slowly from her broken leg. Holding her foot, caressing it, I knew I had to do it. My fingers traced her fishnet pantyhose, following the imaginary lines where her bones were broken.

With a gentle yet firm touch, I slightly twisted Jackie's foot and on the third attempt it elicited a sharp sexual gasp of pain and pleasure from her when pieces of her tibia and fibula moved back into places in a loud grinding noise.

"Oh god, Mistress," she breathed, her voice a mix of ecstasy and discomfort, "I've never felt anything like this before."

I continued to caress her broken leg. "I know, Jackie, but trust me, it was necessary. I was making sure your leg heals perfectly, after 8 to 12 weeks in a non weight bearing cast."

Jackie nodded, her eyes closed from the combination of pain and pure sexual pleasure she was feeling, my one hand was on her fully erected penis and the other on her broken leg.

"Thank you Mistress...," she whispered, as I continued to rub her erection and broken leg.

"I have another surprise for you, Jackie,"

That's when Ally limped in, leaning awkwardly but so beautifully on a cast cart that was replacing her cane, her own leg brace adding to the atmosphere. We turned our full attention to her, who was making her way towards us. She looked so beautiful yet vulnerable, her leg brace locked and her movements so restricted and sexy. With each swing of her crippled leg, she pushed the cart forward, her determination evident despite the difficulty she faced.

I couldn't help but admire Ally's grace.

"Let's do this." She said,

I felt a surge of affection and admiration for Ally. Unable to contain my emotions, I gently lowered my crutches and hopped over to her, not putting any weight on my cast. Without a word, I leaned in and planted a soft, loving kiss on her lips, expressing my support and care in that simple gesture.

After the kiss, I looked down at her beautiful leg, my fingers reaching out to touch and caress her leg brace lovingly. The smooth surface felt good against my fingertips, and I leaned down kissing her crippled leg. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with affection. "I'm falling in love with you."

I watched as Ally carefully cut off the lovely fishnet pantyhose from Jackie's broken leg, her movements precise and gentle. The scissors glided smoothly through the fabric, revealing the broken limb underneath. She winced slightly, but Ally's reassuring touch and expertise eased some discomfort.

While the pantyhose fell away, there was something so amazing to see side by side almost Jackie's broken leg, dangerously exposed, beside Ally's long leg brace that had become a part of her daily life. The contrast between the long broken leg and the sturdy brace highlighted the fragility of Jackie's situation.

Ally glanced at me briefly, a silent acknowledgement passing between us...

...before....

Whispers in the wall
Part 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment