Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Whispers in the walls part 9

 Whispers in the walls

Part 9

As we kept kissing, I gently caressed her crippled leg, I enjoyed the smoothness and fragility. Ally's breathing became heavier as I continued to explore the contours of her thigh with my hands and my fingers were teasing her. I could feel her body growing warmer and turned on. Her breathing became deeper, and she gradually sank into a state of intense sexual pleasure.

The contact was gentle yet erotic, arousing us both and adding to the passion of the moment. As I continued to rub her clitoris and caress her crippled leg, her body began to shake gently with the arousal and the orgasm.

"You are so good to me..."

Later on, the sun cast a warm glow into Jackie's room as she prepared for the evening. With her full leg cast making every movement more complicated, she navigated on her crutches checking her wardrobe. She opted for a short-sleeve dress, knee-length that complemented her cast beautifully. The dress draped elegantly over the top portion of her broken leg, the fabric whispering with each step she took on her crutches.

She selected a strappy sandal with a low heel, ensuring stability as she moved with her crutches. The sandal was a chic addition to her ensemble. As she dressed, she couldn't help but admire the contrast of her cast against the soft fabric of her dress. The intricate details of her cast, from the texture of the fibreglass.

With a final glance in the mirror, she smiled at her reflection. She felt confident and ready for the evening ahead.

I prepared for the evening and Ally entered my room on her crutches with a warm smile, holding out her cane. "I thought you might need this for the evening. It'll give your ankle some extra support," she said, her tone caring and thoughtful.

I accepted the cane with gratitude. "Thank you, Ally. That's very considerate of you,"

With the added support of the cane, I continued getting ready, choosing a chic Betsy & Adam, black Cape sleeve cocktail dress that draped elegantly over my curves. The dress provided comfort for my sprained ankle while still allowing me to look stylish and put-together for the night ahead. Pairing it with a low heel pumpl ensured that my sprained ankle wrapped in ace bandages remained supported without compromising on sexyness and fashion.

As I applied a touch of makeup and styled my hair, I felt a sense of excitement and anticipation for the evening leaning on Ally's stylish cane.

As Jackie and I exited the building, the evening air was cool against our skin, carrying with it the promise of a delightful night out. Jackie, her full leg cast visible beneath her stylish dress, moved with a newfound grace on her crutches, her confidence shining through. I leaned on Ally's cane, finding reassurance in its support as we made our way to the waiting Uber.

As we approached the car, the driver greeted us warmly, taking note of Jackie's long leg cast, crutches and my cane with a nod of understanding. She settled into the back seat sideways with me in the front passenger seat.

As Jackie and I made our way to our table, she moved gracefully on her crutches, her long leg cast adding a unique rhythm to her steps. I followed behind her limping, my movements slightly restrained by my sprained ankle, leaning on my cane for support. Despite my minor injury, I savoured each painful step on my sprained ankle, relishing the anticipation of the evening's delights.

Jackie's presence was magnetic, drawing admiring glances from other diners towards her long legs. Her confidence shone through as she navigated the restaurant with poise, her crutches becoming an extension of her. I matched her energy, determined to maximize the usefulness of my sprained ankle. We arrived at our table in a cozy corner, a perfect spot for intimate conversation and shared experiences. The Maitre D greeted us warmly, recognizing our need for comfort and assistance, and he smiled.

Ally had surprises for us that evening and it started when the Maitre D approached us, presenting us with Bluetooth earbuds, a modern touch that intrigued us both. With the earbuds in place, the sultry sexy voice of my AI filled our ears, greeting us warmly.

"Hello to both of you," Her voice was literally purrling, sending a thrill down my spine. "Truth or Dare to both of you ?" she continued, setting the stage for a playful game that promised adventure and excitement.

Without hesitation, I responded for both of us after all I was the Mistress for now at least, "Dare," eager to embrace the spontaneity of the moment and the thrill of the unknown. Jackie's eyes sparkled with anticipation, her broken leg added a touch of intrigue to this game.

The restaurant buzzed with activity around us, but in that moment, it felt like Jackie and I were in our own world, ready to embark on whatever challenge awaited us. The game had begun, and the possibilities were endless. I was so excited.

"An interesting choice...Mistress, let's see who's the first one to crack under the strain." She said, almost laughing from the turn of events.

The server brought us a garden salad, complete with fresh vegetables and crispy lettuce. He placed the plates down in front of us, smiling warmly. Once the salad was delivered and the server had left, the sensual voice continued to speak into our ears.

"Now that everyone is comfortably seated, I'm ready to tell you about the first level of this dare. There will be 4 levels, Jackie remove the ace bandages from Sharon's sprained ankle, then put her sexy little foot and injured ankle on your lap while you eat the salad"

I felt a warm sensation in my ankle as Jackie carefully removed the ace bandages, exposing my swollen and purplish ankle. It felt sensitive and sore to her touch, but Jackie was gentle and careful not to put any unnecessary pressure against it. Feeling the warm touch of her strong hands on my sprained limb, my ankle began to throb and swell, causing a sensation of dejas-vue.

"Oh my god..." I murmured quietly, feeling the sensitive and sore sensations in my swollen ankle as I felt Jackie's hands gently rubbing and massaging it.

"Does this hurt?" she asked.

"Yes, but it feels so good..." I replied back, enjoying her touch.

Once we've both finished eating our salads, the AI came back in our Bluetooth earbud.

"Excellent, now for the second stage of this dare", the voice began in an erotic and seductive tone. "The second stage is much more intense and challenging, and it involves bringing your injury to a whole new level, Sharon. Are you both up for a challenge?"

"Absolutely!" Jake answered for both of us this time.

"That's splendid, the second level of the dare is to push your sprained ankle Sharon to the point of no return. It involves a grade 3 sprained ankle, making it so swollen and sore that you won't be able to put any weight on it at all Sharon, causing you to be unable to walk at all. The pain and discomfort would be unbearable to most but I know you so well that...."

"Are you both okay with this challenge? It's very intense and may not be for the faint of heart." We both hesitated for a moment, but ultimately agreed, I was up for it.

We both continued to eat our dinners until Jackie grabbed my foot firmly in both of her hands and started to put pressure on it, slowly twisting and putting stress on the ligaments and ankle. The sensation was immediately intense for me, and I whimpered quietly as she put pressure on my injured ankle.

The sensation felt intense and uncomfortable, like my ankle was going to snap at any point. But the pleasure I felt totally outweighs the pain, and I could feel my body getting warmer and I felt wetness between my legs.

I noticed something new across Jackie's face as she continued to apply pressure on my ankle. She noticed the sensation I was feeling, the need for more at this stage and how much my body responded to it. I started to breathe more rapidly as I felt the intensity growing.

"Hmm... I'd love to know what your AI has planned for the third level of the dare... "

Whispers in the walls
Conclusion to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment